Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother (4506 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by SkySpirit(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
OBLONG:

the husband can join them for a thrreeesomme----- ki ni big deal

Area_boy:

lol,  i vote for triple sin as well,  in the end, everyone goes away a winner,   grin

win - win,  isn't that wat we all want??

I SUPPORT!
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by MuNeme(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
Case settled! Thanks for all your contributions
Re: She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother by range123: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
Honestly I think your friend should not tell his brother and should let the brother's wife know that he will not tell. What he should do rather, is to advice the two ladies to go get help. their case can be helped. It is better to build than to pull down. Everyone needs help in this life to deal with our issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Has Destroyed The Family With Second Marriage And Adoption / A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' / How Do I Baby Sit A 2 Year Old Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.