Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (100877 Views)

Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by segunokiki: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates N1 Billion Church Built By A Single Member

CELEBRATION AS Bishop Oyedepo DEDICATES #1 BILLION (1 Billion naira) Winners' Chapel 1,000 seat capacity facility at Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos built singlehandedly by Church member.

Bishop Oyedepo yesterday commissioned/dedicated the new Winners' Chapel facility at VGC. It should be remembered that up until now, the Bishop has maintained that a central church at Ota remains his mandate. However, one church member, a pastor, who chose to remain anonymous took up the gauntlet and procured property, built and delivered the whole facility to the church for free as his contribution to the Mandate to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith. Bishop Oyedepo had announced this development in Church during the annual Youth Convention in August 2017.

The facility will continue to hold only weekly services until such a time as the Bishop receives the instruction to allow satellite centres within Lagos to run sunday services.

The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail

It only poverty that will make u think one pastor is eating ur tithe somewhere..

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by adebisiseun2(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
great but what marvel me is that N1 billion 1 person
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:

So what is he then: a money doubler, ritualist or fraudster

Make una fear God o.
when you have a taste of God's blessings you will see things differently. Many Nigerians will get to that point soon
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by enemyofprogress: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
dabeto:
[color=#006600][/color]
Ask God who owns the heaven and earth, gold and silver and all there is.
stop deceiving yourself and leave God out of it. For all I know he could have gotten the money in an ungodly way

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing
That member will never ever run dry in his life again.
He has secured his life, the life of his kids, the lives of his grandchildren because he built a house for a God that remembers the good works of a servant and blesses even up to his 10th generations.
Many will say he is foolish, but can a man who made so much money be that foolish as not to know the right place to invest his money?

Let me see wat those our tithe our offering bla bla bla haters will have to say
deep things and mysteries are always foolish to a fool!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Keneeby(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tithe haters wey una dey? come oh una food don ready

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
spongeisback:
Most DEFINITELY built by a POLITICIAN as a favor. Should this sort of project be applauded in a time like this when Nigeria is going below the poverty line? What happened to building industries?! Come on this is a huge WASTE. We don't lack churches in Nigeria heck in a small close with 5-6 houses you will see upto 3 different churches. We lack businesses,factories,health centers not churches. This churches OWE Nigerians this! It's their social responsibility. They act like parasites only taking not even contributing to their hosts.
rather than lamenting and begging to be helped, why don't you get closer to understand this mysteries. There are individuals God ha blessed that are controlling billions and have several industries... they are all over. Stop begging for fish, seek to catch fishes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
GOD DESERVES THE BEST.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by olagamalin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
While it is true that I cannot contest how someone decides to spend his/her money.

This act leaves me with a feeling of unease. I remain unconvinced of the need. embarassed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oledia:
If you don't have school fees and you mistakenly go and meet these set of people, the look they will give to you will send you to hospital.
it is is silly thing to go approach a man to give you money because you perceive him rich. A man's whose wealth is clean and from God will have the wisdom to help people. It will be his intuition. If you go meet him, he will tell you No.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Keneeby(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lordave:
The same jobless youths complaining of high rate of unemployment will come here to wholeheartedly laud this wasteful project.

1Billion naira factory or industry will employ not less than 500 people directly and indirectly, but trust OLEdepo to employ just as few as 15 persons if not less, to take charge of this 'pastorprenuerial' dome while millions are being remitted to his already filled bank accounts on weekly basis.

Bad belle and hatred will consume u. You can go and die who cares. Is it your money he use to built the church? nonsense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Desyner: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Make una fear God o.
Make una use brain oh.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Keneeby(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pastor daddy freezer come oh your food don ready
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by ogtavia(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
we need re-orientation in this country because we have lost direction and have ended up with misplaced priorities...a 1 billion Naira church where only the rich will feel comfortable attending or at least a 500million Naira enterprise that will employ the common man on the streets and make him a useful part of the society....you choose...let it be known that God is not moved by material things...he judges the intention of a man's heart... this is not a guarantee that he will make heaven...it is also not a reason why God will bless more than he already has....A #1billion Naira church and some myopic people are refusing to see big picture....My country My country...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Lordave: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Keneeby:

Bad belle and hatred will consume u. You can go and die who cares. Is it your money he use to built the church? nonsense
Pathetic you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Desyner: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
deep things and mysteries are always foolish to a fool!
They always remain foølish to a føol.
Out of the unbelief and abundance of the heart they challenge God as to his choice of who he blesses. If they castigate this man and challenge him what of Bill Gates etc?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by KaLuCh: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
it is is silly thing to go approach a man to give you money because you perceive him rich. A man's whose wealth is clean and from God will have the wisdom to help people. It will be his intuition. If you go meet him, he will tell you No.

Una go just dey talk rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by mywells: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tithes work shop loading and other revenues

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by 180263: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
How much TAX has this so called member paid on his earnings?
I suspect fraud and Money laundering!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by paxonel(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:

CELEBRATION AS Bishop Oyedepo DEDICATES #1 BILLION (1 Billion naira) Winners' Chapel 1,000 seat capacity facility at Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos built singlehandedly by Church member.

Bishop Oyedepo yesterday commissioned/dedicated the new Winners' Chapel facility at VGC. It should be remembered that up until now, the Bishop has maintained that a central church at Ota remains his mandate. However, one church member, a pastor, who chose to remain anonymous took up the gauntlet and procured property, built and delivered the whole facility to the church for free as his contribution to the Mandate to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith. Bishop Oyedepo had announced this development in Church during the annual Youth Convention in August 2017.

The facility will continue to hold only weekly services until such a time as the Bishop receives the instruction to allow satellite centres within Lagos to run sunday services.

Op, the devil that is oppressing church members at canan land, ota, it's till there.
The people there are poor (inspite the saying that their case is different).
Recession in the country is tearing their soul apart,
Hunger is showing in their eyes even when they smile in church.
Are you sure this new facility will not evently attract hunger to VGC residence?
Because, certainly it is the same kind of word of faith at ota that will be preached there.
Let's forget fine building
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by wirinet(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
FRANKOSKI:
GOD DESERVES THE BEST.

God never demanded for a N1b naira structure before he can show his presence.

Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

All these bible verses show that the church is not a building, but a congregation of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Desyner: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
segunokiki:
It only poverty that will make u think one pastor is eating ur tithe somewhere..
I understand your anger.
Out of the unbelief and abundance of the heart they challenge God as to His choice of who He blesses.
If you castigate this man and challenge him what of Bill Gates etc?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Organs(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing
He has secured his life, the life of his kids, the lives of his grandchildren because he built a house for a God that remembers the good works of a servant and blesses even up to his 10th generations.
Many will say he is foolish, but can a man who made so much money be that foolish as not to know the right place to invest his money?

Misplaced priorities. Mr chairman, there are Nigerians, kids, 3,4,5 year olds that are hungry and homeless in Nigeria, and some are even ostracized and termed witches. There are 12,13,14 year old nigerian girls sold into prostitution and some are houseboys and housegirls working for oga madam house till 1 a.m and gets up to continue at 4.30 a.m. Also, there are people needing 1M for surgery to just stay alive and live life and most probably will die for not having it. Also, there might be workers working for the man that built this church collecting N 30 K per month and begging for it to be increased to N40K, and he will refuse that he has projects needing money. Let's keep deceiving ourselves with religiosity and hope and praise while the society continues in its downward decay.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by SOFTENGR: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
What do we call this?
Sowing of seed?

No, sowing of TREE grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Ogaonos: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Make una fear God o.
brotha i undastand wher u cuming 4rm i once had dt thought until i had deep undastand about tithe.GOD use it 2 run his church nd d pastors.let me explain ther a lady who my G.O prayed 4 blessing. Fed govt wanted 2 hire a house wich a hundred of millions.mak she play 10percent na lie drag feet cum say e go play 30k.u knw wat happen d whole deal scatter fg no wan use e house.d lady cum bak dey wail giv my G.O.D thin i advise check whetha d pastor is real thru his sermon.nd mak sure ur tithe is coincidently btw u God nd pastor.no another church persn should knw.wolf in sheep cloth dey every church.sorri 4 d long epistle.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by goldedprince: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
It was done by Evans assistant and pastor prayed for got to bless the job that gave him the money
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Desyner: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
paxonel:

Op, the devil that is oppressing church members at canan land, ota, it's till there.
The people there are poor (inspite the saying that their case is different).
Recession in the country is tearing their soul apart,
Hunger is showing in their eyes even when they smile in church.
Are you sure this new facility will not evently attract hunger to VGC residence?
Because, certainly it is the same kind of word of faith at ota that will be preached there.
Let's forget fine building
Out of the unbelief and abundance of the heart they challenge God as to His choice of who He blesses.
If you castigate this man and challenge him what of Bill Gates etc?
Don't forget Solomon used the best of hands and material for God's house.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Venerable612(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing

Are you a Christian sir?

How does building a temple/church secure his life and generation?

Perhaps you should mention earthly prosperity and heavenly if he is lucky to make heaven. People just think God is interested in all these show of wealth. Eniyan wo oju, Olorun nwo Okan.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by miqos02(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:
Since it won't be used for Sunday services yet then LFC should lend it out to another church for Sundays till they would need it. This would ensure the facility doesn't rot from disuse.
it will hold weekday services, so it can't rot

am not a winners member oh

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by nelsonebby(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
YelloweWest:
Was the land up to 600million?? Cos that building can't cost more than 400million.
75 million Max.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by NotU(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Statsocial:

long term investment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Desyner: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
rather than lamenting and begging to be helped, why don't you get closer to understand this mysteries. There are individuals God ha blessed that are controlling billions and have several industries... they are all over. Stop begging for fish, seek to catch fishes.
God bless you. What do we say about Bill Gates and other philanthropist who do out equivalent of billion in dollar per year?
We are talking about hundreds of billion naira equivalent here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.