Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 (17651 Views)

Invasion Of Dave Umahi’s Abuja Home Sparks Controversy / Umahi Endorses Atiku Abubakar, Plans 100% For PDP, Flays Mischief Makers / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Ebonyi state governor and member of Opposition peoples democratic party, PDP, Dave Umahi has endorsed president Muhammadu Buhari for second term.

Umahi said this on Thursday while addressing state house correspondents after a meeting with Buhari.

"Any first-term governor would want to go for a second term. And if what you wish yourself, you should be honest enough to wish another person the same.

Since Mr President is doing his first term and I am doing my first term, it’s my wish to re-contest and I will as well wish the president the same to re-contest."

The governor also stated that Ebonyi residents are fully prepared to receive president Buhari who will be commissioning some projects in the state. He said;

"There are quite a lot of projects that we have executed within these past two and the half years. We have three numbers of twin flyovers that are built across the African Tran Sahara Road running from Enugu to Cameroon passing through Ebonyi state, so we have to build three twin flyovers to decongest traffic on that road, each of the twin flyovers is 700-metre length.

We have completed two and the third one is 80 percent done, Mr President will commission the two. We also have a mall, what we call Ebonyi mall that is modelled after the famous Dubai mall.

And we intend for the president to lay a foundation stone of that mall which we will like Mr President to commission within the next 12 months."

SOURCE : POLITICSNGR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-AHruDpDiI

He did not endorse buhari.

Receive sense.
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by BakireBulmaker: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Trying hard to kiss Buhari's behind since 2015.

Slave!
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by colossus91(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2017
supereagle:

You the only one talking bad of him. I am very sure you didn't get a political appointment.
lol am d only one hahahhahaha i dnt need his appointment ooh lol am nt a political jobber sir lol!!
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by rajiraymond(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2017
Sensible Gov., he knows that Igbo presidential ambition in 2023 is very realistic if PMB is re-elected.

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by BeijinDossier: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Umahi is from a state regarded as Igbo slaves, an Igbo-almajiri. So his endorsement does not carry any weight but that of an almajiri.
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by cyberguy72(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2017
hooklover:

Can somebody bring ambulance his madness has started again oh
LOL
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Umahi is from a state regarded as Igbo slaves, an Igbo-almajiri. So his endorsement does not carry any weight but that of an almajiri.

Cry more !

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by cossyjay: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
cry me a river aturu

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by GaniuKazeeem(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
I just watched him say it in Channels TV politics today.

If it was the strong PDP, they would have accused him of anti party activities.

Umahi is preparing himself for 2023 presidency.
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:

Are you from anambra.
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by stieyven(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
FarahAideed:
He is fool and should also be voted out along with Buhari
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 by hisgrace090: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
janellemonae:

Keep trying to save face. Don't tell urself d truth.

Keep hating everybody that come mes your way So that you can always have someone to blame.

When many urinate together it foams.

A tree cannot make a forest.

Even God command us to love our enemies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? / Fuel Crisis: Why We Create Scarcity – Marketers / Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.