Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

3 Signs You Are Glorifying The Devil And Also Subjecting Yourself To His Control - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Signs You Are Glorifying The Devil And Also Subjecting Yourself To His Control (749 Views)

I Hate The Devil And So Should You. / UK Church Apologizes For Hosting Fashion Show 'glorifying Satan' (video) / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Signs You Are Glorifying The Devil And Also Subjecting Yourself To His Control by madumelu(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Do you know that there are things you do and the devil uses that to entrap you and bring you into his subjection and control. This things might to you look so casual but in the actual sense it’s deeper than what you think of it. 

Here below are some of these signs, so beware.

1) Talking more of weaknesses, failure, sicknesses than your freedom in Christ Jesus -

Many believers are fond of this act. My own mommy is fond of that. She will talk often of how weak she feels, ill and the likes and I have always try as much as I can to help her with good confessions mostly when she’s in a bad state and thanks to Almighty God she is responding wonderfully.

Do you know that your confession is your possession and the devil can use that (your confession) against you before God. Listen God can’t contradict himself and his words. He said to Jeremiah, “I watch over my word to perform it“. And Apostle Paul also wrote, “even when we are not faithful, he remains faithful because he can’t deny himself”
According to the Proverbs, the word of God tells us, “you are trapped by the words of your mouth. You are ensnared by the words of your mouth” – Prov 6:2.
So when you confess evil all the time; you don’t just only cause problems for yourself but you ignorantly glorify the devil because he is the one masterminding all this evil act. Begin today to confess good things and refrain from evil confessions – I’m sick, I’m not feeling good, I am not sure I’ll make it in this business, study or marriage, I can’t do this/that, I can’t achieve this or that etc.

Very importantly, don’t even wait for the good to come before you begin confessing it.
Develop the attitude of I am… and I can… God is good. I’m doing wonderfully. I’m rich. I’m a boss. I’m a landlord. I’m more than conquerors. I’m not sick and I can’t be. And you will be surprise how you attract all this goodies into your life and escaped the devil’s trap of hurting you by your own words.

2) Accepting in your mind and heart you are nothing before God –

It is clear that you in the Christendom  will always receive the Devil’s lies which he pounds almost all the time at your heart. I know this because I too I’m a victim. Devil would tell me, maybe as I get into prayer, how such are you God will answer?. How sure are you about your salvation and victory in Christ Jesus? Who told you the bible is true and God really exits? Who told you, you are truly forgiven?

Brethren, I never accepted all of this his lies and I urge you never to do so because doing so is glorifying his silly so-called aids and thereby also subjecting yourself under his leadership and control.

Devil, the Bible tells us he is a liar and father of all liars and that is the gospel truth (see John 8:44). Always and in anger be quick to shun him whenever he turns up with his lies. Don’t even allow him finish. Confess to him openly, that you are a son of God and you believe in the death and resurrection of Christ Jesus and also that he, the devil has no right over you, not at all. Tell him plain and out loud.

When he tells you your sins are not forgiven, tell him Christ has more than 2000 years ago nailed your sins on the cross and through faith, believe and with your own confession you have accepted Jesus into your life. When he tells you he will deal with you. Tell him that, he that is in you is greater than him and also you are more than conquerors, so can’t be defeated not even by him.

What devil fears most is not even our prayers, not our fasting but the truth. When he finds out you have known that truth, which Jesus states it will set us free, he backs off your life. So go ahead, come against him with the truth on and always.

That truth is the Word of God and that Word is Jesus. Hallelujah!

3) Confessing more of what Devil does than God’s goodness -

According to the a  world celebrated and great Man of God, Kenneth E. Hagin, he said, “when you talk about the devil and what he has done, you are glorifying the devil and his works. When you talk about defeat, you are talking about the works of the devil. Defeat is not from God! God did not intend for the church to be defeated, did he?

I too came to understand that when I talk more about him, the devil, it grows fears and doubt towards God’s promises in me.
I remembered vividly when then I never had a personal encounter with Jesus. I feels inferior, fearful, ashamed and weak to carry out some godly activities more and more I talk of the devil and his works. I couldn’t exercise my right in Jesus. I feels the devil will cause me more harm and hardship if I should continue stop talking about him and living in fear of him.

But when I came to know this Jesus, his words and promises over my life and in totality the truth, I gently stop this silly act and was in awe how the devil became calm and hide far away from me the more I talk about Jesus.

Praise to Almighty God for this great revelation. This verse of the bible was my anchor weapon against him, “little children do not be afraid, for he that is in you is greater that he that is in the world” – 1 John 4:4.

In conclusion, Brethren i urge you to stop always talking about what and what the devil did and will do; for such attitude create fear of him in you and with this fear he can conquer you at all angle. But with good and constant confession of the Lord Jesus, his goodness and wonders you gain ground to put the devil under you and as well won’t fall into the temptation of praising him.

Click the link below to read more http://www.faithinspirationblog.com/2017/10/25/6-daily-routine-keep-away-temptations-sin/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs You Are Glorifying The Devil And Also Subjecting Yourself To His Control by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
on point

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs You Are Glorifying The Devil And Also Subjecting Yourself To His Control by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:12am On Nov 10, 2017
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs You Are Glorifying The Devil And Also Subjecting Yourself To His Control by Oksman(m): 2:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Great!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Thank You Father / How I Found Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.