Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi (430 Views)

2019: Umahi Presents N188.4b Budget To Ebonyi Asembly / Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi by Limitednow: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
EBONYI State governor, David Umahi has stated why he is urging President Muhammadu Buhari to to re-contest the presidential election in 2019.

He said since he has indicated interest to re-contest the governorship election in the state, the president should follow suit giving that both of them are serving their first term in office.

Umahi was elected on the platform of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party in 2015, while Buhari was then the torchbearer of the All Progressives Congress.

“Well, any first term governor would want to go for second term and if what you wish yourself, you should be honest enough to wish another person the same.

“Since, Mr President is doing his first term and I am doing my first term, it’s my wish to re-contest and I will as well wish the president the same to re-contest,’’ Umahi said.

The governor, who spoke to State House correspondents in Abuja on Thursday, said Buhari is very qualified to seek a second term in office.

See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-AHruDpDiI
Re: Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi by Homeboiy: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mtcheew angry
Re: Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi by Yeligray(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
You no well
Re: Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi by Limitednow: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
So since the both of you rigged your way in and are not feeling the impact of this recession your wish should override that of Nigerians calling for him to step down?
Re: Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Migration pipeline.
Re: Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2017
DAVE UMAHI a patriotic and honest politician, not like that one in Ekiti State. who only see cutting of pummo and eating in a BUKKA as a state capital and infrastructural development.
Re: Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi by skipobenja: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2017
yes he is my Governor, the Nigerian condition has no infect in him and his relations. y nt he want him to context again.
Re: Video: Why I Want President Buhari To Re-contest In 2019 – Umahi by Mynd44: 1:20am On Nov 10, 2017

(1)

Petroleum Dealers Bribe BEDC To Sabotage Constant Power Supply In Delta State / US Ambassador Visits Fayose, Stresses Need For A United Nigeria (video) / Peace Structure And 2016 Strategic Conflict Assessment Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.