Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani (36955 Views)

Shake Up Looms At DSS As President Buhari Decides Acting DG's Fate. / Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Mrl1: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Senator Shehu Sani (APC-Kaduna Central) has stated that there would be grave consequences for many Nigerians whether Buhari decides to re-contest the presidency in 2019 or not.
Sani made his comments on Thursday, September 7, during an interview session on a Channels Television’s programme, Politics Today.
He stated:“No one can clearly say if President Buhari will run for re-election in 2019.
“But it is clear that if he takes a position, if he says he is not going to contest, certainly that may be the end of governance in Nigeria because it is only going to be about 2019; and if he says he is going to contest, certainly the political ambition of so many people will certainly come to an end.
“But I think he is being strategic for now, he wants to deliver on pledges and promises made in 2015 and because whatever comes out from his mouth has grievous implications to governance in Nigeria as it is now.”
The ruling party chairman spoke on the heels of a comment credited to Aisha Alhassan, that President Buhari had said he would not seek re-election.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/2019-what-will-happen-to-nigerians-if.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by madridguy(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Sai Baba till looter Atiku, Kwankaso, Hell-Rufai go to hell. shocked shocked shocked

Sai Baba till 2023.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by ChangetheChange: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2017
grin

It is over for Buhari

Even his APC members are against him

First it was his minister, now is his APC Senator

I have said it time without numbers, that most APC Governors and Buhari ministers know Buhari has nothing offer the Country, they know Buhari is daft and clueless.

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by HiddenShadow: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2017
Dumb President
The only President to inflict Recession twice in his lifetime as Presidents.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Sai Baba

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nemesis1: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2017
He'll break more bloccus I'm anticipating Jonathan's own

It'll be heaven on earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by SirHouloo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
He shouldn't even be bold enough to come out in a sane environment but this is Nigeria, he will be forced to show interest by people around him.

16 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Originality007: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
shocked
Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Originality007: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
zenmaster:
Sai Baba

becareful angry

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by ElPadrino33: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
So, make we fry ice cream ?

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by marxist88: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Only buhari has my vote

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
End of atiku political ambition
No northern can win bubu in any election
Bubu don't mind these people talking about 2019, concentrate on fulfilling your promises. You just have the chance now or never.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by abbaapple: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Even the biafraudes are happy with him! Ride on Baba.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Glomoni: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
zenmaster:
Sai Baba
Sawa gi onu there. Ofeke amaghi mgbe ekere nku ukwa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Thobiy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nothing will happen, i repeat nothing will happen and Nigerian will not be surprise if he win the election. But let wait and see however i doubt if he will contest except if he is GREEDY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Beehshorp(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
I can't say anything about buhari's administration, we should ask those in the UK because that's where buhari has been spending his time of late

18 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by alfred007(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
there should be age limit for presidential aspirants! for me it should be between 30 to 60

8 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by IDnoble1: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by ojun50(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Keep waiting for 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by namdyz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
2019 wil b like every other election year. God bless naija

3 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Royalfurnitures: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
If he contests and allow the elections to be free and fair ,i am sure he will find if difficult to win with the record he has now.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

6 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Rizstar: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Atiku himself knows that the man they are parading as buhari is one man from sudan. That's why the north have started repositioning him to take over. Anyway nothing concern me because my Biafra will be restored before 2019.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Lakside1955(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pls let's stop all this old fools using us playing their dirty games.
Let the youth stand and fight for their right in this country
We can't continue all this suffering and smilling embarassed
2019 election is all hope we have
Let's just stand up and all their dirty games are over

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Celestyn8213: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wait till we reach there, then we'll decide.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Olukat(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
zenmaster:
Sai Baba

Pls stop sad sad sad
This man never wore any other Nigeria ethnic clothe
Not even the Yoruba agbada that's looks like the Fulani's.
Buhari will ever remain the Buhari we all know, certainly not a man that will promote our unity. sad sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by Lovetoglory(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Dumb President

The only President to inflict Recession twice in his lifetime as Presidents.

Only 2 likes for your comment out of 140 million Nigerians. See how dumb you are. Lol

3 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by 2016v2017: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mrl1:
Senator Shehu Sani (APC-Kaduna Central) has stated that there would be grave consequences for many Nigerians whether Buhari decides to re-contest the presidency in 2019 or not.
Sani made his comments on Thursday, September 7, during an interview session on a Channels Television’s programme, Politics Today.
He stated:“No one can clearly say if President Buhari will run for re-election in 2019.
“But it is clear that if he takes a position, if he says he is not going to contest, certainly that may be the end of governance in Nigeria because it is only going to be about 2019; and if he says he is going to contest, certainly the political ambition of so many people will certainly come to an end.
“But I think he is being strategic for now, he wants to deliver on pledges and promises made in 2015 and because whatever comes out from his mouth has grievous implications to governance in Nigeria as it is now.”
The ruling party chairman spoke on the heels of a comment credited to Aisha Alhassan, that President Buhari had said he would not seek re-election.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/2019-what-will-happen-to-nigerians-if.html
Dead man to contest,sorry ,I mean none existing man to contest?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by tafabaloo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

It is over for Buhari

Even his APC members are against him

First it was his minister, now is his APC Senator

I have said it time without numbers, that most APC Governors and Buhari ministers know Buhari has nothing offer the Country, they know Buhari is daft and clueless.

Wld you read again,pls ?

In case you have issues comprehending simple and short comprehension like this.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani by ChangetheChange: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
tafabaloo:

Can you read again,pls ?

In case you have issues comprehending simple and short comprehension like this.

Zombies oh Zombie

It is over for ur Recession king Buhari

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike / Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos / South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.