Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? (1782 Views)

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by HARDLABOR: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Initially girls are suppose to be the one using the kitchen but some girls even most no sabi cook
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Not a big deal, they could always learn.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by HARDLABOR: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Was having a discussion with some friends yesternite about em girls who can't cook and it's so shameful when people talk about how many girls they have met who doesn't have the knowledge of cooking
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by HARDLABOR: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:

learn keh embarassed at what age
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Kondomatic(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2017
HARDLABOR:
Initially girls are suppose to be the one using the kitchen but some girls even most no sabi cook
Because some guys cannot afford foodstuffs

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
HARDLABOR:

learn keh embarassed at what age
There's no age restriction in learning anything the mind is set to.
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by HARDLABOR: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Ordinary eba som girls no sabi make

Na only indomie dem sabi kuk
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Kondomatic(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
It's a big deal Ben. Everyone of us needs food to survive, not just once a day but at least twice so any guy/girl above 18 that doesn't know how to cook is a disaster.

Imagine eating what other people cooked for 18yrs without learning how to cook for yourself. It's shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Lalas247(f): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Very easy to learn so dunno wt the issue is ..

No one is born a chef you learn or its passed down via mum etc
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by HARDLABOR: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
Because some guys cannot afford foodstuffs

Hanhan! WTF are u talking about Food stuff biti bawo Na da 1 go say may dem no sabi kuk
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by 7inches: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2017
B
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
It's a big deal Ben. Everyone of us needs food to survive, not just once a day but at least twice so any guy/girl above 18 that doesn't know how to cook is a disaster.

Imagine eating what other people cooked for 18yrs without learning how to cook for yourself. It's shameful.
It's really not a big deal to me. Most of the people we say don't know how to cook do cook but their food may be tasteless. This set enjoys what they cook while others may find them not skillful in the act. As for those who can't cook at all, there's room to learn if they want to. Google and Youtube has made things easier that they don't have to visit a catering school except in a situation they would like to learn on intercontinental dishes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Safiaa(f): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Cooking is not something that is hard to learn. Within a year of practice you can be even be a chef. Lol its not that serious.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by HARDLABOR: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Very easy to learn so dunno wt the issue is ..

No one is born a chef you learn or its passed down via mum etc

what happen when they're young are still living with there parents what are they learning then Shey na d tym wey dem don marry na da tym dem go kon learn abi SMH to dem ladies who don't know how to cook at this age

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Cooking is not something that is hard to learn. Within a year of practice you can be even be a chef. Lol its not that serious.
A year is too much sef. You could learn a dish in a day. I remember forgetting my Chocolate cake recipe and calculation of mixtures...I went on Google and watched few videos and that was it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Squirrel01: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
most I can do is to teach her just the way I learnt .
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by HARDLABOR: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2017
After leaving work last week I decided to spend the weekend at my uncle's place

So I bought some catfish, been planning how to deliciously cook it by myself

I met his wife at home, so she ask me about the fish

I told her the plans I have for the fish

So she said she's going to cook it

At back of my was thinking "make dis girl no kom waste d money wey I take buy dis fish o"

So I gave her some money to buy stuff

And I went out to watch match.....

Mhen wen I came back the girl prove my thinking about wasting the money for the fish right when her husband was complaining about the state of the soop and saying dis is hw she always cook

The okro was as white as snow and the fish was like boiling it like 5 munites.. No taste atall

Oboy if I shop da tin ehn I go vomit for 3 days
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Good morning nice girl, thanks kiss
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Safiaa(f): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Good morning nice girl, thanks kiss
Morningg
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2017
cooking is not everyone's thing. There are some guys that I've met that don't know how to boil water.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by purem(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
cooking is not everyone's thing. There are some guys that I've met that don't know how to boil water.

Men are the bread winner of the house na...

Not to be boiling water for there lazy wife sad

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Just read the comment above me you will know why must of them don't know how to even boil water.

They think just going to work and bringing in money is what make them a good man.

Stupid azz mentality.
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Anyone can learn how to cook.It's not that hard,so far the interest is there.
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
Its they can and not they could..
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by TEAMvido(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
cooking ain't easy you know .. I don't like cooking personally but I do it ..... anyways this cross is for the ladies to bear ...
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Amarabae(f): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Same reason why some guys don't know how to play football
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by NightHound(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
DrinkLimca:

English teacher! Could is correct in that context. It's a modal verb (still auxiliary) showing that there may be conditions attached. Eg: They could always learn (if they wanted to).

If nature expected women to be the cooks in the world by default, they would have been born with the skill. A natural instinct. But they weren't. It's a skill that anyone can learn.
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by marvin902(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
na today even common indomie some cant even do grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Lalas247(f): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
HARDLABOR:

what happen when they're young are still living with there parents what are they learning then Shey na d tym wey dem don marry na da tym dem go kon learn abi SMH to dem ladies who don't know how to cook at this age

Well YouTube is available to those who need quick easy steps too
I’m a chef so I no get problem grin
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Your knowledge of English is limited.
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
Your knowledge of English is limited.
It's English language and not just English..
Re: Why Some Girls Don't Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
DrinkLimca:
It's English language and not just English..
grin
Troll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Naija Cocaine Man Hammering A Secondary School Girl From Owerri / Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) / See The Type Of Flowers Nigerian Ladies Want For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.