Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage (37192 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by LadyNaija(f): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Naija Newspapers is the biggest Newspapers review website in Nigeria, Where all Nigeria Newspapers are found in one pack. We provide daily Nigeria Newspaper Headlines. For all your favourite and daily newspapers, Always Visit our website http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng we promise DAILY, we must not fail

It's what you do with it that matters. We try in our unique way to discover, create, and deploy applications that will propel our organizations forward and make a real difference in the way people access newspapers Headlines.

Naija Newspapers source Newspapers Headlines/Front Page from major Nigerian Newspapers like Punch newspaper, Thisday online, Daily Sun Newspaper, Nigeria Tribune, Daily Independent, Nigeria Guardian, Vanguard newspapers, etc and many others.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Earlier today , a thread on Fp had it that a man was caught in d Act with another mans wife. Somwhere in Kenya or Zimbabwe

Now see our own don slam our face......
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Awoo88: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
heisenbergheise:
Pastor
Pastor
Pastor
that remanded of my first time in Lagos. I was given something like that. By 10 am, I was so hungry and unhappy that my host felt qulty
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
I thought the word "concubine" referred to a female...

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by ebbo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pastors and peoples wife ehn, God dey.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by emperordelis(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
he disvirgined her during his NYSC days.

She never really got over his cassava

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by PrinceGallant: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why adding "Ibadan" to the headline when the real message on The Punch is written only Pastor. Wetin Ibadan do you nao?
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by sinceraconcept(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
freshvine:
News Likely From South West Takes This Dimension;

Ibos: Custom Impound Goods Headed To Alaba At Idioroko.

Yoruba: A Man Named Babatunde Isiaka Caught With Fresh Human Head

Ibo: Lagos State Govt Close Down Ladipo Over Sanitation Issue.

Yoruba: Wasiu Adefarati Impregant Another Man's Wife
are you ok?
Yoruba: Chinyere,a native of Nsuka files for divorce from husband named Olaniyi Abimbola because his manhood was too big for her.
Ibo: A man named Chukwudi Oganigwe was arrested in Indonesia with 12kg of Cocaine.
Yoruba: Court orders a man named Gbenga Olanrewaju be paid damages of 20million naira when he was wrongfully arrested after he was mistaken for a notorious kidnapper named Chukuwra Okoro
Ibo: A man named Michael Chinedu was arrested when trying to escape after he cut his mother's head for ritual
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Biggestboy1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
manci:
Serious I need to have a pastor as friend so that I can follow enjoy this female nightvigil members
May God have mercy on you
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by tishbite41(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
no sanctity of marriage for yorubaland *spits* I rather marry Hausa or Fulani dan to marry afonja even though d risk of producing a terrorist go dey high.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by DeRay98(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
sirusX:

Na wah ooo cheesy grin

That's another challenge with involving others in one's marriage... besides the neglect of the home and focus on church activities undecided
Don't twist it Sir, she has been sleeping with Cele priest before she married her unfortunate husband.
The church was just guise to fool her husband whom she would not refuse her excuse for going out.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Leez(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by JonSnow(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yoruba people always reasoning with their gonads. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
pocohantas:
All these mumu women. They won't cook for their husbands, but they'll carry one big flask of food to Daddy G.O. They will now serve him their nunu as dessert.

The husband should take heart. Not every woman is meant to get married. If I were a man, I won't tolerate any nonsense adoration from my wife to one pastor. That's how it starts.
even the Lord Jesus Christ knows that I will never marry an over religious woman
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Arysexy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Them swear for this ewedu munching cowards with sex ni?

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
man of devil..... what are men of God turning to nowadays..... I don't understand ooo
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Leez(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
Afonjas and promiscuous lifestyles, no wonder they rush to the east to marry decent women.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Geesaintagape: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Moral decadence
Decayed nation
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Earthquake1: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
tishbite41:
no sanctity of marriage for yorubaland *spits* I rather marry Hausa or Fulani dan to marry afonja even though d risk of producing a terrorist go dey high.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
crooked pastor and a gullible woman ..shout Alleluya! Amen!
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by venoc200(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
i doubt if there is anything that has never happened before..speechless
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Chukwudi4naija(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mariangeles:
I thought the word "concubine" referred to a female...
I wonder ooo. I almost got confused.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by BabbanBura(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
pocohantas:
All these mumu women. They won't cook for their husbands, but they'll carry one big flask of food to Daddy G.O. They will now serve him their nunu as dessert.

The husband should take heart. Not every woman is meant to get married. If I were a man, I won't tolerate any nonsense adoration from my wife to one pastor. That's how it starts.

"...if i were a man..." kuku come marry me now so i can have all of my woman's adorations to myself. kiss
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Martin0(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
crooked pastor and a gullible woman ..shout Alleluya! Amen!

Amen? Amen!grin
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by greypencils: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
PUNCHLINE: I didnt intend to break up her marriage. She is only my girlfriend. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by olabrad: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
freshvine:
News Likely From South West Takes This Dimension;

Ibos: Custom Impound Goods Headed To Alaba At Idioroko.

Yoruba: A Man Named Babatunde Isiaka Caught With Fresh Human Head

Ibo: Lagos State Govt Close Down Ladipo Over Sanitation Issue.

Yoruba: Wasiu Adefarati Impregant Another Man's Wife

We know that 99.9% of igbo girls are prosttitutes

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Engr1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmmmm waiter abeg bring me more beer.

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Reading issues like this makes me fear marriage the more. It's a life-time heartbroken.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by goodnews777: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Celestial church of crises. What else do cele pastors do more than baff people's wife and do them afterwards. Blind leaders of the blind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.