Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage (37188 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by sirusX(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
DeRay98:

Don't twist it Sir, she has been sleeping with Cele priest before she married her unfortunate husband.
The church was just guise to fool her husband whom she would not refuse her excuse for going out.
I ain’t twisting nothing...cz I wasn’t referring to the couple

I was speaking generally on issues regarding involving others in a marriage and neglecting priorities
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

The moral decadency in our society has reach climax
Wonder shall never cease to end
Cease to end ke,,,,,undecided
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
freshvine:
News Likely From South West Takes This Dimension;

Ibos: Custom Impound Goods Headed To Alaba At Idioroko.

Yoruba: A Man Named Babatunde Isiaka Caught With Fresh Human Head

Ibo: Lagos State Govt Close Down Ladipo Over Sanitation Issue.

Yoruba: Wasiu Adefarati Impregant Another Man's Wife

grin grin grin.

Another one is '' Man inserts magun on his wife to kill his 2 young nephews
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by nawtiebynature(f): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
Afonjas and promiscuous lifestyles, no wonder they rush to the east to marry decent women.

I'm sure u know that the east has the highest number of bastards. Decency is far from u people, una wey fit sleep with dog for money... lmfao

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Teeboi56: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
heisenbergheise:
Pastor
Pastor
Pastor
Funny guy
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by IdiAmin2(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
According to the Gospel of Apostle Suleiman
Only a pastor can criticize another pastor. they should leave everything to God
if this judge are not a pastor, they should free this pastor abeg. and wait for Oyedepo and adeboye
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
AK6464:

My brother, wey New Range Rover with mileage 8km, you come the struggle over Nigerian used Golf 2 with mileage of 268,367km, Haba.
Report: This man is too batd grin
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Funkybabee(f): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
freshvine:

Ogo gan

And If mention ur own now.....u go dey shout Afonja up and down

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by ensamy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Women and night vigil hmmmmmmm, that's where most guys come to look for them.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Diso60090(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
A t⊙t⊙ once ℉u¢k can always be re ℉u¢k again depends on the bangs and the bangers
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by emperormossad(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Count me out of marriage.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Apoztl3(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Impregant ke? You must be a dropout of Epon Ojuku Memorial Grammar School for Dumb Students, Ozubulu.

Meanwhile, news from your cursed erosion ridden region is similar to these:

Biafra: Ohaneze gives FG 5 years ultimatum to produce Ojuku's Manhood.

Crime: Conviction of Evans the Kidnapper is marginalisation of Ndigbo - Ohaneze.

Society: Osisikanwu the armed robber honoured with a chieftaincy title in Abia.

Politics: No Leflendum, No election - Ipob pigs.

Foreign: 2 Flatheaded piglets caught in Indonesia selling cocaine in traffic.

Religion: How poverty and underdevelopment in Igboland made Amadioha abandon being an Igbo god to come and be selling garden eggs in Lagos.
Stale
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by enemyofprogress: 12:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Cele Church the headquarters of formication and adultery

I dey my house make una come beat me tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by davillian(m): 1:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Wolee agba
I hail O.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Pat081: 2:34am On Nov 11, 2017
If dey re calling human being and u too will show face ooooooo? ur own may b bad den dis woman oo ,u dat sell ur own 4 5oo hundred naira foooooooooool
freshvine:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Pat081: 2:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Earthquake1:
Afonjas and promiscuous lifestyles, no wonder they rush to the east to marry decent women.
dat is why ur ladies cums here to sell dia body 4 5oo hundred naira
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by freshvine(f): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Impregant ke? You must be a dropout of Epon Ojuku Memorial Grammar School for Dumb Students, Ozubulu.

hate for hard fact made you to type these unlettered nonsense but i'll indulge you nontheless to demystify uncommon stupid trait that prompt this diatribe. Not to confuse and compound your already mangled medula lacking glucose trace element, a bad written sentence will make me an illiterate which you enthused and not a misspelt word which is called the printers devil in journalism.

I've never been nice with stupid people.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by lanre1324: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
To my opinion there should be punishment for any clergy person found in this act.
Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Okoyiboz3: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
freshvine:

hate for hard fact made you to type these unlettered nonsense but i'll indulge you nontheless to demystify uncommon stupid trait that prompt this diatribe. Not to confuse and compound your already mangled medula lacking glucose trace element, a bad written sentence will make me an illiterate which you enthused and not a misspelt word which is called the printers devil in journalism.

I've never been nice with stupid people.

Eleyi ma ti wo oja o!

Ẹlẹ́dẹ̀ olórí pẹlẹbẹ.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
freshvine:

Salvagery!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.