Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Obiano Cannot Join Debate With OSELOKA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obiano Cannot Join Debate With OSELOKA (508 Views)

Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Obiano Cannot Join Debate With OSELOKA by emma321(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Now I know why Obiano cannot join Debate with OSELOKA ..Mazi Odera

As the knight dulled , the Rich and Mega Rich reclined around the Meeting hall at southern SUN HOTELS IKOYI ,the Deputy Governor with SWAG known as Beauty with Active Brain mesmerized the brains of the Seated with her powerful oral Superiority ,clouded with a soft spoken tongue and Beautiful face with Body graceful enough the Men and women melted ..

The General took over and started releasing GRAMMAR with Epic status ,the way he littered the minds of the people with Grammar, pose and reasoning ,I was convinced that his plans is to Orally murder the drunk at any given debate .
Like they said Voom ka nma karia let's Debate ..

Mazi Odera wondering what to eat this afternoon

http://anstalk.com/dr-ubah-presented-cheque-2million-naira-little-master-nwosu-johnpaul-c-disabled/

(1) (Reply)

US Announces $45.5 Million Support For North-east Stabilization / We’re Not Paying Half Salary – Osun Govt / Why ‘I Belong To Everybody And Nobody’ – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.