Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby (5202 Views)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Funmi you just have to keep the baby my doctor sid,the position of the baby makes it dangerous to get rid of.i started crying as I remembered how I got pregnant.
Funmiiiii please don't hurt me Stephen my pet son shouted as he came inside of me for the third time.just then my phone started ringing I checked it and it was my main boyfriend Richard calling.when I took the calls he said he knows that I am with Stephen and I should come to the house or he will do something I will regret forever.
I quickly went over to his house.as. I steped in he started beating me, shouting upon everything I have done for you funmi.I quickly adjusted my skimpy gown,when he saw my fresh laps,he knelt down and started crying reminding me of everything he has done for me.i told him to get up and I swear never to cheat again,then we made love all night.
Now I am pregnant,and cant realy say who owns the baby.
Please who do you think owns the baby.
or should I just pin it on Richard since he is rich.
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Yeligray(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wait for the baby to get born then you go for a DNA test... But i really must express my disappointment in you, u played two guys but if it's a guy that did that he'll be called the devil and all sought of names.. That baby might have no true father because of the mixed sperm from the two guys..... I don't trust Girls

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Your story sounds really dumb

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Yeligray(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
mhizesther:
Your story sounds really dumb
good evening.. Mhizesther
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by banre(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
you are a big fat fool haba
abeg where u gt this story from? am sure they've got more hilarious ones like this one u posted here

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Patented: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
you
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by GraveMan(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Base On Logistic The First Guy Owns The Baby. But Wait O! You Open Ur Toto 4 Two Men The Same Day With No Condom?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fake as story.

Well all I can tell you is that your baby is a mixed breed.

A mix of two different sp.erm

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Teaser4(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yeligray:
good evening.. Mhizesther

Good evening
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by chibabe259(f): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
You're the owner of the baby.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Yeligray(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
mhizesther:

Good evening
howie u
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Hardeyinker(m): 3:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Buhari
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 11, 2017
You adjusted your skimpy gown Oloshi...

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by AreaFada2: 6:17am On Nov 11, 2017
Well, na hybrid child you dey expect dear.

A di-fatheric child. Congrats. cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by stillondmatter: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2017
You definitely own the baby cos none of them will take you in the moment they know your game. ......of which i pray they do
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by thestevens: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2017
The both of them, the first guy owns from the head to the waist, then the other guy owns the rest, so it a shared responsibility. You grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by sirjentul05(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Shey if I call u ashawo nw, d will say am wicket?
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by spy24(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2017
Na you
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2017
although Stephen is the real father pin the whole pregnancy on Richard because as you said he's rich. then when the baby is grown probably married you can tell him who his real father is.
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Kobicove(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Carry your cross alone
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by moorevic(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Did you border to give me some puna while you were busy sharing it, NO. So why disturb me with your problem. Biko nne bear it alone
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by EmmySparky(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
The third man ... he is definitely responsible...

1 Like

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by goldedprince: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
What do guys gain from pretending to be girls

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by crunchyDope(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yeligray:
Wait for the baby to get born then you go for a DNA test... But i really must express my disappointment in you, u played two guys but if it's a guy that did that he'll be called the devil and all sought of names.. That baby might have no true father because of the mixed sperm from the two guys..... I don't trust Girls

bros na wa, na just wa sha
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Luukasz(m): 12:01am On Nov 13, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Funmi you just have to keep the baby my doctor sid,the position of the baby makes it dangerous to get rid of.i started crying as I remembered how I got pregnant.
Funmiiiii please don't hurt me Stephen my pet son shouted as he came inside of me for the third time.just then my phone started ringing I checked it and it was my main boyfriend Richard calling.when I took the calls he said he knows that I am with Stephen and I should come to the house or he will do something I will regret forever.
I quickly went over to his house.as. I steped in he started beating me, shouting upon everything I have done for you funmi.I quickly adjusted my skimpy gown,when he saw my fresh laps,he knelt down and started crying reminding me of everything he has done for me.i told him to get up and I swear never to cheat again,then we made love all night.
U in IB city?
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Yeligray:
wich one be mixed sperm again?cheesy.na only one sperm fertilize her eggcheesy.one of the guys just got lucky being a daddy.
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Macgreat(m): 1:18am On Nov 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by haffaze777(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerians can believe anything sha

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby by Yeligray(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
wich one be mixed sperm again?cheesy.na only one sperm fertilize her eggcheesy.one of the guys just got lucky being a daddy.
na yabbing na u sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? / How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.