Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) (12089 Views)

Cross My Lane - Broda Shaggi Ft. Falz (Official Video) / Talk By Falz Video - The secret and why It's Hot / Jason Derulo Ft Falz & Shekhinah – "One On One" (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by Chuksteric(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trashy, gutter-water song.
No true feminist should listen to or play this song.

It reduces all the dignity of womanhood.
for once I agree with you
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know why this Yemi Lady has decided to dedicate her musical career to passing across the message that "a man must give a woman money and material things in return for sexual favors" angry All her songs are about how a man must prove his love by opening his wallet. angry

The same way all Nigerians singer preaches how a girl get back side excess and front side excess.....
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
I see u maraji.....
I dey feel u yemi alade........
when ur female crushes are kept in one video u only keep loving them

lots of kisses #yemi and maraji

1 Like

Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by eedreez505: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trashy, gutter-water song.
No true feminist should listen to or play this song.

It reduces all the dignity of womanhood.

So what's feminist about the song? Obviously you didn't watch the video, and just based your comment on the preceding ones.
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by cao(f): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
It appears that some commenters either didn't watch the video or understand it. It is not by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by eedreez505: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2017
cao:
It appears that some commenters either didn't watch the video or understand it. It is not by force to comment.

Abi o.
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by eedreez505: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2017
Chuksteric:
for once I agree with you

Lol. You agreed with the blind opinion of someone who did not watch the video. Lol.
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by cao(f): 12:31am On Nov 11, 2017
eedreez505:

Abi o.
Welcome to NL, where some people just have to comment, even when they have no idea what they're talking about.

1 Like

Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by eedreez505: 12:57am On Nov 11, 2017
cao:

Welcome to NL, where some people just have to comment, even when they have no idea what they're talking about.

It's indeed amazing.
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by henryhemon(m): 4:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Funny. Many men are like this. They will be telling you they're single when they're already married with kids.

Women don't care if a man is married or not any longer in fact once you 're married they 're all over you. Go figure. I'm not saying it's a nice thing but don't make it look like it's men fault
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by mayorlager(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know why this Yemi Lady has decided to dedicate her musical career to passing across the message that "a man must give a woman money and material things in return for sexual favors" angry All her songs are about how a man must prove his love by opening his wallet. angry
....... She is from Benin na
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by nwaire: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
seriously it makes me dislike her kinda
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by sylve11: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Papiikush:
Yemi has always been searching right from the days of Johnny. undecided

She try Sha...but her lyrics are probably the same "give me money, I shake my bumbum" lines

una bad for this forum! grin grin cool
Re: WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) by diteh(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
This a * remaKe @f Johni

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / Here's The Lyrics Of Only Me By 2face + Download / Davido: Gbon Gbon (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.