Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji (21544 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) / Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
AS PRINCESS ANNE NNENNA NNAJI FINALLY RETURNS TO HER MAKER

The journey of Senator Gilbert Nnaji's late wife commenced with an earlier Service of Songs at Abuja, followed by a wake keep at her Enugu residence and flag stops and lying-in-state at her Ogui maiden home, Royal Odezuligbo Kingdom palace as well as her husband’s country home, before a burial mass at Assumption Parish, Nkwo-Nike.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/senator-gilbert-nnaji-buries-late-wife.html?m=1

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2017

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Kenzico(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
.RIP to the dead!!

I pray she makes Heaven...Even with xpensive caskets...Maggots will devour everyone
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Emperorone(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rip ma
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Nwodosis(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is where I give it to Islam!

26 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by raker300: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
I love apams showmanship

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Escalze(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
rip
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please this post is not meant to condemn any soul so don't quote me wrong

But these ceremonies will never save any soul going to hell. NEVER!!

REPENT AND CARE MORE FOR YOUR SOULS!! JUDGEMENT DAY IS SURE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by tlops(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rip
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Smartei(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
So there was burial and we weren't informed...

#WeWontTakeIt

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by edlion57(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
The casket price go change one life of the living
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Ogujioforh(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by samsard(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Looks like a state burial ceremony for the Queen of England. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
All of this and we don't even know if he is going to burn in hell undecided
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Agjoe(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
forget all this show off she is death that,s all
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by NwaAmaikpe: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked

Why all these luxurious burial for a woman that will definitely go to hell?

Mankind need to know that this life is just vanity upon vanity.

If the devil sees how her husband is using stolen money to celebrate her death, he will sure get jelaous and give her tougher punishments.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by mccoy47(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Imagine the splendor!
A rose royce for casket vehicle? undecided
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by ctex4real(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
The end that awaits us all
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't want to be buried like a rat, I like befitting burial for loved ones especially those above 40. A beautiful farewell to the great beyond is worth it

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by DIKEnaWAR: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rip
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
RIP ANNIE

want to be a boss?
want to earn more income?
Have passion for business?
zeusbet is the company you should join today.

All you need is a shop in a good location...
no down payment
All kits given for free

see my signature

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Xamie271(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

I wonder if tying them up in a wrapper and dumping them in a shallow grave will.
RIP to the dead. May her soul find peace in eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Pavore9: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Kulas: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
This where I give it to Islam!
On point!!!.A times I do ask whether all these activities and spendings that mark burial of some Christians especially the rich ones are biblical and if such is a yardstick to heaven,unlike our moslem brethens that their own is so simple without such magnitude of spending.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by Dearlord(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Who are we to judge the dead.
Most of the comenters above are just as foolish as fools.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by daddio(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

May God bless you.
I count all these to wasting of money. While many are out there with no food or shelter they spending money on lifeless body that would be buried in the ground.

Only God knows how she's being welcomed in (heaven)

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by o42austino(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
nice

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by jpphilips(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
One donation too many
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by kense88: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
mccoy47:
Imagine the splendor!
A rose royce for casket vehicle? undecided
Africans are super dump. Always wasting money on stupid things
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by TheKingdom: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sorry but that parade seems weird with those costumes....is it a ritual or what?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Anne Nnenna Nnaji by asatemple(f): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rest in peace princess

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC opposes Orji Kalu's plea for bail after conviction / "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje / No Confirmation Of Amaechi Unless We Treat Anyanwu Report, PDP Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.