Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders (17585 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Biafra Protesters Hit London As Buhari Meets The Queen (PHOTOS) / Mosque Demolition: Fayose, Ekiti Muslim Leaders Reach Pact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by presidency: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari met with leaders of Muslim Faithful across the nation at the State House, Abuja.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
angry

What were they discussing?
Another Shia clampdown?

Or another Islamization strategy?

Tell your Oga that I, FortifiedCity, the master of the earth and the caretaker of the universe, said that any attempt to intimidate and maim people again via any means will bring an end to his sojourn.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Our Indefatigable Presido!

2019 Is So Sure!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
number one problem of nigeria, religion

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
That last photo seem like osibanjo is proclaiming them as MAN & WIFE

Those two malams holding their jingos wanna cum grin

14 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

2019 Is So Sure!
I agree with you, Yes it as sure as the fact that Buhari will be retiring in Daura by then.

Please help me congratulate him in advance. I exhausted my congratulations

10 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Terminator1234g: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
The wild animals way say shit about this now.
Let's observe...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by SageTravels: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
bekongtony:
Has he met with CAN before?

As Expected

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Maradonna: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wud it have been a bad idea if he had met with both associations (muslims and christians) together ? why meeting with them separately?

Abi...why is it difficult for this man to think properly for once?

Later..you will shout ONE NIGERIA

One Nigeria my black ass grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by miqos02(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
seen
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Sirheny007(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

2019 Is So Sure!
[/s]

Use the singular possessive pronoun "My" next time.
angry

6 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by NigerDeltan(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Non of them will be bold enof to tell him the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by adult91: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
we all dead
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by bekongtony(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Has he met with CAN before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by 2winsboi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
OK oooo

Tnk u we dey watch over u
As u na don meet our christian and Muslim Leader don't forget to meet up with our traditional leader also...

God bless Nigeria 2019 is nocking
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by simonlee(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
I have absolutely nothing to comment. angry
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Pvibe007: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

2019 Is So Sure!

Stewpeed comment ever

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
APC and photo splash shall undecided

What is the benefit of this meeting now

Our President is jobless! In fact this administration is clueless!

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ok. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by boman2014: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

What were they discussing?
Another Shia clampdown?

Or another Islamization strategy?

Tell your Oga that I, FortifiedCity, the master of the earth and the caretaker of the universe, says that any attempt to intimidate and maim people again via any means will bring an end to his sojourn.

are u following the news lately ?

read this then ...

https://www.nairaland.com/4168707/president-buhari-meets-members-state

you will find were PMB met with the members of CAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
I see children of hate storming the page already ranting islamization .
Nobody said anything about Christianization when he met with CAN earlier today.
undecided
Some people and Intolerance!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Rilwayne001: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angryWhat were they discussing? Another Shia clampdown? Or another Islamization strategy? Tell your Oga that I, FortifiedCity, the master of the earth and the caretaker of the universe, says that any attempt to intimidate and maim people again via any means will bring an end to his sojourn.

Oga, we know you don't have sense. At least it's obvious with the nonsense you posted above, but please pretend to have it for once nah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Kingspin(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
First thing remove religion from government.. Remove religion from Nigerian constitution and end religious aiding through government offices.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by perdollar(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
that's hw terrorist looks like

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Earthquake1: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

2019 Is So Sure!

You with who?

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Stupid President
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
To reassure them of his commitment to ismalize abi Na islamize. Paedophile!!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Phullish paedophiles all f dem
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
These are the problems of Nigeria
Meeting of grand masters and grand patrons of terrorism......

New muslim/islamic attack coming up
Everyone be careful........
They upto no good

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by asawanathegreat(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Let d meeting bring peace to naija as a whole
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nigeria is of God, Yahweh
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders by Caseless: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
cool

sai baba till 2023. Buhari gawa ni'hu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun PDP Melts Into APC As Ex-Deputy Gov Leads Defection / Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry / Olu Onagoruwa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.