Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? (1429 Views)

Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Alariiwo: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
If they start getting killed now, the Nairaland resident pigs and idiots will start wailing.

There is no how bloodshed will be averted in the coming elections.

Let thunder fire any idiot that comes online to wail.
Nonsense!
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Alariiwo: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
God will help you morons, You'll come and rant online.
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by yarimo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Reading this thread on top of mango tree in north Korea
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by loveth360(f): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
If you are pain about biafra just........

16 Likes

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by TheKingdom: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alariiwo:
If they start getting killed now, the Nairaland resident pigs and idiots will start wailing.

Nonsense!

The foolish and warrant chief governors are building pagan statues and asking for Buhari to continue till 2019...in case you were wondering

1 Like

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Caseless: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
The leaders/elders are as myopic , sick , bigoted and uncultured as the street urchins called iPod yoots .

When they're killed, then you'll hear them crying . Nobody respect the other person in the east. They don't respect leaders or elders there.
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alariiwo:

Nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Alariiwo: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
loveth360:
If you are pain about biafra just........

Pained gini?

This is the more reason why I personally will not vote any Igbo into position now and in the future.

It's biafra for you lots or nothing. Fixed and stamped.
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:
The leaders/elders are as myopic , sick , bigoted and uncultured as the street urchins called iPod yoots .

When they're killed, then you'll hear them crying . Nobody respect the other person in the east. They don't respect leaders or elders there.

5 Likes

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by TheKingdom: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:

Yes they dont respect folks who should have retired to their cattles in Daura and instead, hold the entire ZOO hostage by going to London for 100+ days to wear diapers....

10 Likes

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
yarimo:
Reading this thread on top of mango tree in north Korea

1 Like

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ayam always happy whenever zombies wail grin grin grin
Making zombies cries is a task that must be done!!! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Alariiwo: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Ayam always happy whenever zombies wail grin grin grin

Making zombies cries is a task that must be done!!! grin grin grin

Cry you say?

Wish I was a soldier right now, I'll personally request for posting to the East.

If your chuku alabama comes down, I'll shoot him and if na gidigbo we go fight am till the end.
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by loveth360(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alariiwo:

Pained gini?

This is the more reason why I personally will not vote any Igbo into position now and in the future.

It's biafra for you lots or nothing. Fixed and stamped.
igbos never ask for you vote,give it to your master up north they need it most.

4 Likes

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alariiwo:

Cry you say?

Wish I was a soldier now, I'll personally request posting to the East.

If your chuku alabama comes down, I'll shoot him and if na gidigbo we go fight am till the end.
Alariwo Iranu lasanlasan, ti o ba ri oran se iwo le duro ni?

Won n pe eranko oniwo, igbin naa n yoju grin grin grin
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Alariiwo: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Alariwo Irani lasanlasan, ti o ba ri oran se iwo le duro ni?

Won n pe eranko oniwo, igbin naa n yoju grin grin grin

Who is shining teeth with you?

I'm always angry especially when I see you lots misbehave.
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alariiwo:

Who is shining teeth with you?

I'm always angry especially when I see you lots misbehave.
I always laugh whenever zombies are wasting their time defending those thieves who have made their(zombies) life miserable grin grin grin

Get to work Mr

3 Likes

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by femidejulius(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Alariwo Irani...

You can never know the language like the owner of the language.

Ọmọ atoko wá ba lé jẹ́

Nxt time, it is "Ìranù instead of the 'Irani' you wrote.

Yorubas aren't the coward tribe. We no b like Ojukwu or Nnamdi. Adekunle Fajuyi willingly laid down his life even when he could have been spared. MKO Abiola nvr ran away in the face of oppression. Same for Gani Fawehinmi, Fela Anikulapo, Beeko Kuti and Femi Falana amongst others. Are you the descendant of cowards?
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Almaiga: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op abeg free those IPOB miscreants, they said the same thing last week, but Election was held and PDP won all. On the 18th, election will hold in Anambara and a winner must emarge.
All I want from them is to repeat this come 2019 general Election. Aswear I will leave my Region and contest for Senate under APC in any of the SE State. When Inec and Buhari boys go announce APC as the winner, I will become the first non-igbo Senator representing one of the Eastern Senatorial district. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by GoldenChiddy: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9&index=3
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
femidejulius:

You can never know the language like the owner of the language.

Ọmọ atoko wá ba lé jẹ́

Nxt time, it is "Ìranù instead of the 'Irani' you wrote.

Yorubas aren't the coward tribe. We no b like Ojukwu or Nnamdi. MKO Abiola nvr ran away in the face of oppression. Same for Gani Fawehinmi, Fela Anikulapo, Beeko Kuti and Femi Falana amongst others. Are you the descendant of cowards?
grin grin grin R.I.P Fela Anikulapo Kuti aka Baba 70 grin grin grin M K O Abiola is a foolish man & his loyalty to hausa-fulani cost his life. Hausa-Fulani appointed Emeritus Akinloye(Baba L'oje) to caused rift between him & Moshood Abiola but the idiot fell for that trap. He turned Obafemi Awolowo to his enemy to please hausa-fulani but his hausa-fulani closed friend jailed & poisoned him, killed his wife. Moshood Abiola is a low life idiot but not activist

2 Likes

Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by femidejulius(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
grin grin grin R.I.P Fela Anikulapo Kuti aka Baba 70 grin grin grin M K O Abiola is a foolish man & his loyalty to hausa-fulani cost his life. Hausa-Fulani appointed Emeritus Akinloye(Baba L'oje) to caused rift between him & Moshood Abiola but the idiot fell for that trap. He turned Obafemi Awolowo to his enemy to please hausa-fulani but his hausa-fulani closed friend jailed & poisoned him, killed his wife. Moshood Abiola is a low life idiot but not activist

Even low life Yorubas don't run away. Abiola could have left the country and forget about June 12. Yet he stayed.

Talking about his loyalty to Hausa-Fulani, the man was just a businessman who enthrone soldiers and get his money back in several folds. His loyalty really lies with his bank account.

The Igbos have always shown loyalty to the Hausa /fulanis. The only one that they didn't support is this Buhari's government and it was because they miscalculated. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Someone is pained....the truth is alotz gonna happen very soon not just election boycott
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
femidejulius:

Even low life Yorubas don't run away. Abiola could have left the country and forget about June 12. Yet he stayed.

Talking about his loyalty to Hausa-Fulani, the man was just a businessman who enthrone soldiers and get his money back in several folds. His loyalty really lies with his bank account.

The Igbos have always shown loyalty to the Hausa /fulanis. The only one that they didn't support is this Buhari's government and it was because they miscalculated. I stand to be corrected.
what type of activist does that? Abiola is a low life stupid scam artist
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by femidejulius(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
what type of activist does that? Abiola is a low life stupid scam artist

Well, now that even you agree that his loyalty was never to the hausa/fulani, we are getting somewhere.

Who told you he was an activist? He was a businessman who later became a politician. He simply refused to go back to his business and instead decided not to forgo the mandate willingly given to him by the people. He could have left and resume business but refused. He refused to run away like Odumegwu Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu did. He stayed even when he knew what was coming.

If you are a billionaire with sure opportunities to continue making your billions, will you rather stay and defend the mandate your countrymen have given you? He knew that the military were cruel, dangerous people, yet, he stayed. The military have killed many before and imprisoned even many more for going against them, yet he stayed.

Abiola wasn't a saint. You aren't one either. The fact that he stayed in the face of oppression points to the fact that Yorubas ain't known for cowardice. E.O.D.
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Fx55(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alariiwo:
Cry you say?

Wish I was a soldier right now, I'll personally request for posting to the East.

Nothing stops you from enlisting into the Nigerian Army... Or are you condemned to remain an internet warrior till death?
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Alariiwo: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Fx55:
Nothing stops you from enlisting into the Nigerian Army... Or are you condemned to remain an internet warrior till death?

Nice try..
you can't play mind games with me.. you're still an amateur
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by kettykin: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alariiwo:

Cry you say?

why not take you misplaced anger to boko haram that is slaughtering soldiers in the North East , why is ipob that has not killed a single mosquito giving you more headache than Boko haram that has slaughtered millions and is still rampaging. God help this kind of acute hypocrisy , Tufiakwa !!!!
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by QueenSekxy(f): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alariiwo:

Cry you say?

you already lost it.grow up and stop acting like a toddler
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
AM FILLED WITH JOY AYTIME I SEE EWEDU-EATERS TAKING PARACETAMOL ON OUR HEADACHE.
SKULL-MINERS I WILL ADVISE U TO USE DIS TIME AND STRENGTH U ARE USING TO MASTURBATE ON ANYTHING BIAFRA, TO CONCENTRATE ON RECOVERING ILLORIN FROM THE HANDS OF FULANI HERDSMEN
CURSED TRIBE
Re: Vote & Die By Ipob, Why Are Igbo Leaders Silent? by Alariiwo: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you already lost it.grow up and stop acting like a toddler

So because you have small boobs now with some small boys smooching you steady, you think you can talk anyhow to your elders abi?

(1) (Reply)

I Can Change Nigeria If Giving A Chance To Be President - Okorocha / PHOTOS From Hospital Where Buhari's, Son Is Receiving Treatment After Bike Crash / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks On ‘756 Nigerians Dying Under His Watch’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.