Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany (59454 Views)

Check Out "Before And After" Pictures Of Ike Ekweremadu’s Daughter, Sonia / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Zenithsblog(f): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
For the sake of clarification, here are the photos of former deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu, being attacked by IPOB members in Germany.

Ever since the news broke his evening, some are still in doubt if he's actually the one or not.

We bring you a video of him at the event and also a clearer photos of him during the attack.

Watch the before and after video
https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-ike-ekweremadu-attacked-by-ipob-members-in-germany/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by NwaOhafia: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
The way Ekweremadu was attacked today ; grin grin grin grin

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Luvlyna(f): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ah Ah.. This is serious o shocked
I thought it was only the vehicle they stoned, I didn't know they tore his shirt as well grin lmaooo...

This goes to show how Nigerians should start holding their so called leaders accountable

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by fait10(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good for him. I wish they could attack that our clueless like this cry cry

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by princejayy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by femijay8271(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buhari right now

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by gudnex22(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buhari you are next

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by elotajohn1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ona eriwa onu. That's good for him

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Olaking123(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Motigbo
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
What has he done to be disgraced like that and lastly what has that solved? ; angry..

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by heckymaicon(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
One day bushmeat go catch the hunter

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by AgentGoat: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is nonsense embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by noble71(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
angry
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Alhajikinky(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
At least this debunks the fooolish idea that Igbos supports corrupt politicians!! , NgeneUkwenu, simplyleo Bolustical, Madridguy and other myopic folks on this forum who really think that there ideas matter on this forum; have you guys now see how fooolish you guys sound when you say Igbos will die for PDP?

Give Igbos Biafra today and all there corrupt politicians will face firing squad today!! Time and chance is all they need. undecided undecided

Can Yorubas do this to Tinubu? undecided undecided undecided Can they? And Igbos are the supporters of corruption even after dealing with this very corrupt, useless politician? Who happens to be the fourth most powerful man in the last dispensation!! undecided undecided undecided

This is just the beginning. All present and past Nigerian politicians.... There generations will suffer. God bless Biafraland. Imagine the sizeable number of Igbos in Germany and all over Europe running away from persecution and evil in the land sad sad sad

Personally, I don't believe in this useless country anymore.

N.B
Ekwerammadu spoke against python dance and extra judicial killings in Igboland one time at the senate house. I watched it back then on channels. Even though I may not support the beating because he is an elder statesman, I still see him as one of the useless, hopeless Nigerian politicians that have bastardized this worthless nation beyond repair. undecided undecided undecided

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by vibbb: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
What a shame, Y not come to naija and attack them all.
The struggle is right here in naija not Germany.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Princedapace(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Every Nigerian politician deserve to be treated this way for running this country this way since independence.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by 8686(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
We are gradually getting there...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Jchi9876: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Atiku is cumming inside titi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Mutemenot(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Not a bad move, that's the power of the masses ...A man who's house is in fire doesn't chase rat

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Jaypop22: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
This act is condemnable!
It is bad.... no matter how
Absolute nonsense!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very any how people, those sect are overseas enjoying their lives and harassing their leader.
Ekweremadu have been instrumental to the south East. Am sure now he can clearly see his people have lost it, and their quest for self sovereignty isn't visible since they can't logically reason in one Accord.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Kwamecron(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good for him,
This is wat we should be doing to our elected politicians., they are so selfish and stupid ....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Maslib: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
I think Nnamdi kanu and these idiots are taking this too far, why tearing his cloths .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by bangbangall: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Told him...

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nemesis undecided
Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by homehunters(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
You can deceive some of the people some of the time, You can't deceive all of the people all of the time. Definitely there shall be no peace for all our wicked politicians.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by Jchi9876: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fulani herdsmen and Buhari we cannot take this violence against our son

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany by weezyk(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zenithsblog:
For the sake of clarification, here are the photos of former deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu, being attacked by IPOB members in Germany.

Ever since the news broke his evening, some are still in doubt if he's actually the one or not.

We bring you a video of him at the event and also a clearer photos of him during the attack.

Watch the before and after video
https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-ike-ekweremadu-attacked-by-ipob-members-in-germany/

Former deputy senate president of Nigeria �� has released statement concerning his attack in Nurnberg, Germany ��.
Read Full Statement here :

I Was Attacked by IPOB in Germany

I attended the Second Annual Cultural Festival and Convention organised by Ndi-Igbo Germany in Nurnberg today where I was billed to give a keynote address along with the President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, who, however could not make it eventually.

I was given a resounding welcome by Ndigbo in Germany and everything went smoothly until some men, who identified themselves as IPOB members stormed the venue and began to complain about the killings in the South East, stressing that there would be no Igbo event at the venue.

I tried to engage them, but when they became unruly, I had to leave the venue. The organisers also invited the police and I was accompanied out of the venue.

Much as I am disappointed in their conduct, especially as I am one of the persons, who have spoken up on justice for Ndigbo, the Python ...

*Read Full Statement here*:https://whenhow24..com/2019/08/ike-ekweremadu-releases-statement.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect / See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.