Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha (54879 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Governors Of Bayelsa, Abia, Delta Akwa Ibom, States Arrive Owerri (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Ayanko(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Who is fooling who, Somebody go pack one Fulani come and say he brought investors. How many times have you seen Lagos coming on Nairaland to talk off one status aiding investment. Bro, what you need now is the way out of the office. What I like about you is that you are protecting your loot kept in SOUTH AFRICA. So Zuma will not blow your whistle. Gbam.

1 Like

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by AreaFada2: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2017
We should be very careful with land matter. It is a finite resource. Especially in SE where landmass is small relative to population.

By the time these guys acquire vast areas of land and their kids/grandkids become citizens, local people will not have the land back. We do not want another Zimbabwe situation decades from now.
Even if they are given the land for 25 or 30 years officially, we will not know when corrupt politicians and govt officials will change the documents to 99 or 500 years ! cheesy grin
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Gerrard59(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2017
AreaFada2:
We should be very careful with land matter. It is a finite resource. Especially in SE where landmass is small relative to population.

By the time these guys acquire vast areas of land and their kids/grandkids become citizens, local people will not have the land back. We do not want another Zimbabwe situation decades from now.
Even if they are given the land for 25 or 30 years officially, we will not know when corrupt politicians and govt officials will change the documents to 99 or 500 years ! cheesy grin

Areafada, you honestly believe South African investors' children will claim Nigerian citizenship? shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by AreaFada2: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2017
Gerrard59:

Areafada, you honestly believe South African investors' children will claim Nigerian citizenship? shocked grin

Why not? To secure their investment.

It does not stop them keeping their SA/UK/NL/ancestry nationalities. smiley
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by chineduemmao: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Pato5:
I loved rochas during the peak days of rochas foundation. I admired his philanthropic gestures until he became the governor of IMO state and turned himself to a heartless undemocratic tyrant. I hibernate my hatred for him today as he unveils the statue of Johnson sirleef today. I tried to be logical to see if I can find love in his adamant decisions of late.
He talked about honoring those who defile all odds to become great and also contributed to humanity in some ways. E.g Jacob Zuma who never had a teacher(he never went to school) and spent most of his life in prison became a president and has sent many indigent kids to school.
Johnson Sirleef who despite gender unequal became the first woman president in Africa.
His intentions seemed good but I think it's undiplomatic as the people he governs feel it's a misplaced priority.
A good leader listens to his people as power belongs to the people and not people in power.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by casmirnnamdi(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2017
This is fake investors, APC ppl want ppl not to talk mch on the Liberia president already in IMO. We kn them.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by charlsecy(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2017
Guyman02:
This is the only reason I have refused to join in castigating him, he is a business man and I know that Zuma will send investors to spend money in Imo State.
Do you believe this "news?"
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by rozay12345: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2017
I would bet anything if these supposed investors are not some random white guys who are being paid to give Okorocha's statue policies a face
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2017
this photos could have been taken some were in ZULU land, i see not even one sign saying OWERRI or IMO state on this fallacious photos. but some people will still believe it.
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by eminent007(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2017
Lied Detected!!!
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by matrixme(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Just like post MMM scam. The scam after the first scam. Just tell me any country where South African investors have committed serious funds for investment before, in any African country.
So a man facing corruption charges in his home country has a special ability to woo investors to another country just because they erected his larger than life statue. I guess next two weeks, Liberian investors are also coming to invest in the new ancestral market project. Believe at your own peril
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Leez(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
ubongoton:
before they blind your thought,,,
These are cocain and drugs investors ,,they are coming to see if imo youth are truly liable to die young
afonja children of hate always on igbo matter
btw hw buruji and tinubu?
grin grin

Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by kings11ng(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
scam chai rochas onye 419
Re: South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha by Codes151(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
South African investor?? Lol!! What a joke!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) / Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.