Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (65722 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Rick9(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
Camouflage is military khaki, any arm of the Armed Forces can use it depending on the task at hand. military of most countries use same uniform for combat, for both Army, navy and air force. their ceremonial and liberty wears could be different. white in the navy is not combate dress but dress for peace time or hours

Thank u very much I understand now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by dont8(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
he has little knowledge about military and that makes him feel he knows all. I'm not surprised, they say if you want to keep away secret from a black man "put it into writing" they will only flip through.
You're right, ignorance is a pure bliss I guess.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Alariiwo:
man crush kwa..

This one wey be like frog.. opolo eyes grin
I was about asking whether the guy na segum Arinze brother.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by dimmikel: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Wen two soldiers marrry, dey give birth to Adolf Hitler and saddam houseein. The Nigerian army should put a stop to dis trend
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by ruffhandu: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
deflover:

Whatever happens in Vegas stays in vegas

Ok sir. If it has to do with me, it'll sure not remain in vegas, the elders must be involved.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
I can't see any officer, they are both ratings
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by 900warriorz: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
dont8:
Its not a new development, camo is a military wear.

all the forces dont wear the sane before. Naval camp was butter colour mixed with other touches of brown, airforce camo was a mixture of navy blue, sky blue etc and army is green! But now, they all wear the green camo! You can only differentiate them now by the Velcro badge identifying their force.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by AnanseK(m): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
so navy is para military?

You should know that Navy is the branch of the force that is allowed and even encouraged to keep and maintain facial hair. Are you a learner?

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by dont8(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2017
900warriorz:
all the forces dont wear the sane before. Naval[b] camp was butter colour mixed with other touches of brown, airforce camo was a mixture of navy blue, sky blue etc[/b] and army is green! But now, they all wear the green camo! You can only differentiate them now by the Velcro badge identifying their force.
That's another argument entirely and subjective, camo is camo irrespective of the colour. Even army's camo is not evenly coloured as you have variety same applied to other forces. Can you differentiate camo in NDA? At bolded, they still put those on as is their traditional wear.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by RotrEmmanuel: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2017
AnanseK:

You should know that Navy is the branch of the force that is allowed and even encouraged to keep and maintain facial hair. Are you a learner?
oga, in Nigerian military no one is allowed to keep beard unless on medical approval irrespective of rank.. it's called "EXCUSE SHAVE" for both Army, Navy and the Air Force. They are other excuses like; excuse boot for those with bad leg, excuse headgear, excuse eye glasses, etc.
Watch those with beard in the military closely, you can't find any of them with MUSTACH for junior officers
only senior officers, senior NCO's are allowed to keep mustach and it's always on approval.

Aside from that, No security agency in Nigerian allow beard inclinding police, civil defense, immigration, custom etc
I'm not debating with you but read this piece and learn instead of arguing. I know the assumption of not knowing the person replying may still bring doubts to you.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by 900warriorz: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2017
dont8:
That's another argument entirely and subjective, camo is camo irrespective of the colour. Even army's camo is not evenly coloured as you have variety same applied to other forces. Can you differentiate camo in NDA? At bolded, they still put those on as is their traditional wear.

owk! I see you dont understand me at all. No point arguing with you! I know what I'm saying and you know what you're saying.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by dont8(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
900warriorz:
owk! I see you dont understand me at all. No point arguing with you! I know what I'm sraying and you know what you're saying.
Can you expantiate further then maybe I can understand your point.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by sikowitz17: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
deflover:

Oga they all allow for anyone
But you will need a medical report
It doesn't ve to be intelligent officers
medical report to keep beards.... Is it a serious medical issue... Shift!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by deflover(m): 12:42am On Nov 13, 2017
sikowitz17:
medical report to keep beards.... Is it a serious medical issue... Shift!!!

If u don't know u shot up angry
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by sikowitz17: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2017
deflover:

If u don't know u shot up angry
in your arrogance and ignorance.... U won't learn.... Do u even hear yourself... Who has time to banter words with u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.