Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (65717 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by blowjob: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
AGBERO MARRY AGBERO... angry angry..MAKE WE FRY STONE... angry angry
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by voiceofthetruth: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Typi
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by AnanseK(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tolupage:
thought military men don't grow beards

He is Navy
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Guyman02: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
I hope they won't post him to Sambisa, only Muslims should be sent to Borno, perhaps Boko Haram will be more considerate if they know they are attacking their fellow Muslims
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by adakoleagbenu: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
lovely. beautiful. but he's a naval personnel not officer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by canalily(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Later he will crush you because of jealousyembarassed
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by spencekat(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tolupage:
Medical report can cover it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Dan18(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
o42austino:
his a sailor (Navy) it is allowed in Navy.
Its only allowed wen recommended by a doctor
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Malcolm1234(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
@ruffhandu. U are crazy with such thoughts

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Allwility: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tolupage:

They do...if you're given a pass we call excuse shave.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by lonelydora: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nice one. But Oga Navy officer, most lady soldiers are lesbians. Make sure you live uo ti expectations sexually to remove her eyes from fellow women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by lonelydora: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nice one. But Oga Navy officer, most lady soldiers are lesbians. Make sure you live up to expectations sexually to remove her eyes from fellow women.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by TEAMvido(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
these ones they fear camera o....
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Debesther: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Naval officer with beards?
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by tdayof(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tolupage:

If he's part of any branch of our specialized units, he can.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by lonelydora: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mynky:
THE BOTH OF UNA NO WELL!!! WHERE IS THE NAVAL OFFICER?

You no get eyes? The camouflage is confusing you, i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by ruffhandu: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Malcolm1234:
@ruffhandu. U are crazy with such thoughts

Ok. Keep calling me crazy untill you carry out some investigations. Keep calling me names.
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by KardinalZik(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
if a soja marry soja: dem go born mumu
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tolupage:

Navy do
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by dailyguide(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tolupage:
yeah, but that's on duty or work time, you can keep it when off..
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by azidomedogo: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
lonelydora:

You no get eyes? The camouflage is confusing you, i guess.
some of u guys dont know the diff btw a soldier,rating and aircraft men and an Officer.
The couples are rating and a soldier, non is an officer.They are both other ranks in the armed forces

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tolupage:
They do with some reasons and also depends on the arm of the military. Navy and Marines sometimes do keep it but still with reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Some do grow beards conditionally
Tolupage:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by delugajackson: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
This one if you mumu ehh, the wife go run down your level.

After she treat your fucck up finish, she go pass you give her husband for finishing touch

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by boolet: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
azidomedogo:
some of u guys dont know the diff btw a soldier,rating and aircraft men and an Officer.
The couples are rating and a soldier, non is an officer.They are both other ranks in the armed forces
They are both non-commissioned officers undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by kizyalex10(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Very perfect couple,they can't cheat on each other,try nd cheat on d wife,d husband go crush u if u re caught.so nobody will take such risk.same with the wife,if she catch u sniffing around her husband.ur name na sorry.so the two re perfect nd good to go
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by bastien: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
o42austino:
his a sailor (Navy) it is allowed in Navy.
it was allowed last four years ago, before you only get to keep it, if u are imam or having bumps or infection after shaving
Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by lonelydora: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
azidomedogo:

We are not talking about specifics, in this context, let's assume they are officers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Rick9(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Someone should help me out oh am really confused,
It's about this Military Camouflage Uniform, I thought this Uniform was meant exclusively for The Nigeria Army, and White for Navy, but why is it that the Navy and the Air force are also wearing Camouflage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Rubbiish(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Great...I pray they don't send any of you to fight Shekau

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos by Rubbiish(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rick9:
Someone should help me out oh am really confused,
It's about this Military Camouflage Uniform, I thought this Uniform was meant exclusively for The Nigeria Army, and White for Navy, but why is it that the Navy and the Air force are also wearing Camouflage
It is for military....not only army.
Both navy & airforce can use it...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.