Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,192 members, 7,832,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (66658 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by vickeybrown92(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:
This is actually an opportunity for these Pastors to repent from their unfaithfull life to God

How can you claim to be man of God and be collecting tithe and offering

Jesus never pay or collect tithe and offering, He lived by faith trusting God for all his need

The Apostles never collect tithe or offering demonstrating the life of Christ which is an example for every Christian who wish to be a follower of Christ (Christian)

Any man who collect tithe and offering is not living by faith in Christ Jesus and so can not be an example for any Christian.

I don't know Daddy Freeze, but from all indications he seems to know what the scripture says even more than all RCCG, Living Faith Pastors and their likes who capitalised on the tithe and offering issues

all this controversy of pastor collecting tithes.. is not among the old generational churches.... like Baptist, Apostolic Faith, catholic... e. t. c

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by InvertedHammer: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2017
I am waiting for their 2018 predictions.

It is currently the most significant way these scammers make fool of themselves.

How vivid can their shenanigans get?

\

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogologoamu: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:
This is actually an opportunity for these Pastors to repent from their unfaithfull life to God

Jesus never pay or collect tithe and offering, He lived by faith trusting God for all his need

The Apostles never collect tithe or offering demonstrating the life of Christ which is an example for every Christian who wish to be a follower of Christ (Christian)

Any man who collect tithe and offering is not living by faith in Christ Jesus and so can not be an example for any Christian.

I don't know Daddy Freeze, but from all indications he seems to know what the scripture says even more than all RCCG, Living Faith Pastors and their likes who capitalised on the tithe and offering issues

Jesus collected offering even from a poor widow (widow's mite), pls get your facts right read Luke 21 down.

If your daddy freezer knows the scripture as you claim, where's his wife?.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by kiddapunk: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Acidosis:

One of the few reasonable comments on this thread.

You've provided better insights than Freeze and his followers
thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by donnaD(f): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2017
wetin concern bird and toothbrush? ?is it anybody's business how I wish to spend my money?,or who I feel to dash it to??y is freeze or freezer what ever he wish to call himself choose to keep drinking panadol on our headache abi is it his money we are tithing or using for offerings??or did we beg him for money??y can't sum people mind dere goddam business.talk is cheap he can argue and shout to high heavens that is his business. I don't know y our pastors are giving him cheap popularity to an anti Christ have they forgotten that the devil can quote the scriptures??there is no need arguing with an idiot who can not handle his home that shows you his level of understanding and maturity.if he likes let him keep on crying more than the bereaved i will keep on paying my tithes and the gates of hell cannot stop me,he should then go and hug transformer that the pastors are flying in private jets.our govonors and presidents are looting more money and never even bothering to say a minute prayer for us and we are paying our tax and bills without complaining. who is he to judge is he righteous? ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by BRAV0O(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2017
WebSurfer:

They have used your sense to soak Garri . Which stupid end is near
bencynthgreat:

what is anti Christ here? is it the pastors that has not been able to counter this man with a single bible passage or the man who backs his claim with a clear bible passage.

Dem child of the world grin many of you are agent of the last days sign according to the scriptures and you don't even know
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by samstels: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:

I guess the pastors know the truth but have capitalised on the failed state of nigeria and fear to hoodwink their followers into believing whatever they say without reasoning .

Their game is up .If you like keep worshiping
the chair your fellow human being sat on .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by OrnamentOne: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2017
kiddapunk:
This issue of tithing has been lurking the internet for too long, its time a Christian comes up with a valid explanation to resolve the issue. Who ever believes tithing is a law of christ is not wrong even though its practice wasnt mentioned in the new testament. Read mathew 23 verse 23 and You’ll observe christ was addressing the pharisees about them paying tithe but are still sinners, but he didn't condemn tithing rather he called it a lesser act since it was not attached to salvation. Abraham paid tithe of all to God Genesis 14:20 and God said to Abraham that he would bless him and his generations, which we all are. Jesus in John 8:39 asked the pharisees to do Abraham's work if they were his children of which tithing was one of his works. Meditate on Gen 8:22 and deutoronomy 8:18 and You’ll understand better that tithing is part of God's convenant with Man regarding prosperity but Christ didn't come for that Because he was sent as a lamb to atone for our sins, then When we are saved we can obey the laws of prosperity and be rich 2nd corinthians 8:9

Read this long epistle below to get some understanding...

THE COMPLETE TRUTH ABOUT TITHES as summarised by Reno Omokri

The recent todo on the issue of tithing which was sparked up by popular On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze, is actually a sad reflection of the state of Christianity in Nigeria specifically and the Black world in general.
Why? Because it proves that it is still true that if you want to hide anything from a Black man all you need to do is to put it in a book!
If all those who have opined about this matter had cared to read about what The Holy Bible says about tithing, I am convinced that it would not have led to as big a controversy as it is today.
So many people have spoken for and against tithing and the thing that bothers me most about their interventions is that it references their pastor, a certain sermon, their opinion or something they have heard.
As a matter of fact, somebody commented that if only I read a certain book by David Yongi Cho, I would know that he (the commenter) was right in his opinion on tithing.
On the issue of tithing as well as on any other ecclesiastical issue, there is only one reference point and that is The Bible.
2nd Timothy 3:16 says:
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for DOCTRINE, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (KJV)
This pretty much covers it. Any controversy about tithing must be settled by The Bible.
The truth is that tithing as presently practiced by many churches, especially the so called Pentecostal or Evangelical churches, is unscriptural.
Take away tithing and the attraction and motivation to be the founder and president of an ‘international ministry’ would disappear.
The Bible actually warned us of such times as this in 1 Timothy 6:5-6.
Constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain. But godliness with contentment is great gain. (NIV)
The truth is that tithing is an age old AGRICULTURAL practice that predated even Abraham and Moses. Ancient communities, including African communities, set aside a certain potion of their harvest (usually a tenth) and sacrificed it to their gods through his priests.
Now the tithing that Moses taught about was instituted by the living God because the Levitical priests were not given a portion of the land of Canaan as an inheritance and as a result they were to be supported by their fellow brethren.
Numbers 18:20-21 says:
The Lord said to Aaron, “You will have no inheritance in their land, nor will you have any share among them; I am your share and your inheritance among the Israelites.“ I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the tent of meeting. (NIV)
From the above it is clear that the tithes were specifically gifted by God to the Levites.
You will never find anywhere in Scripture were God, His Son Jesus or the early apostles and disciples asked the New Testament church to pay tithes to pastors.
Pastors do not replace Levites. In the New Testament, pastors worked and earned a living. They were not dependent on the church and the following verse proves it.
I have not coveted anyone’s silver or gold or clothing. You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions. In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.”-Acts 20:33-35. (NIV).
The above was a farewell message from Paul who had pastored a church in Ephesus. I have been to Ephesus. I have been to the market where Paul had his tent making business.
Neither Jesus, nor Paul nor any of the fathers of the early church collected any tithes from their congregation because they were not Levites who were prevented from doing any type of work other than temple service.
Rather than tithing, the book of Acts teaches us in Acts 2:44-45 that the early Christians lived a communal life and shared EVERYTHING they had.
All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need.
Too often, pastors try to manipulate their congregation by quoting Malachi 3:8-10
“Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me. “But you ask, ‘How are we robbing you?’ “In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse—your whole NATION—because you are robbing me. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. (NIV)
I want my readers to note the words ‘NATION’ in the Scripture above. Scripture must be used to unlock Scripture.
The above Scripture was directed to the NATION of Israel. This is clear from Malachi 3:6
“I the LORD do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed” (NIV)
The reason God said the Israelites were robbing Him is because, as I have proved above with Scripture, on their way to the promised land, God made a deal with them that He would not give the Levites a share of the land of Canaan so that they could focus on Him and the work of the Temple.
In return the rest of the Israelites were to give God the tithes of their agricultural produce from the land He gave them and God in turn gave His tithes to the Levitical priesthood.
It is funny that pastors who insist that Malachi’s verses on tithing must apply to them do not insist that other Old Testament provisions should also apply to them.
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 commanded the ancient Israelites to stone their stubborn children to death. Are tithe receiving pastors then prepared to stone their own stubborn children to death because of that Biblical verse?
Quoting an Old Testament verse to justify a New Testament life may appear hypocritical especially as Jesus, who is the author and finisher of our faith and His early disciples did not preach about tithing. Jesus talked about tithing only in passing while condemning the Pharisees. Pay your tithe if your conscience allows it, but don’t use Malachi to justify it.
In the final analysis, I am not saying pay or don’t pay tithes. I am just presenting the facts as an ordained pastor.
In fact, when the Pharisees insisted that the first Gentile converts to Christianity must be circumcised and keep the Mosaic Law, including tithing, the Council in Jerusalem overruled them and in Acts 15:19-20 gave only four commandments to the new Gentile believers and tithing was NOT one of those commandments.
Jesus mentioned tithe once (in passing when admonishing the Pharisees) but He preached salvation over 100 times.
Let our message in the church focus on Salvation not tithe! Abraham tithed. But He did not tithe to be blessed or that the devourer would be rebuked.
In fact, the tithing that Abraham tithes was completely different from the tithing God commanded the Israelites to do.
Abraham tithed from the goods he reclaimed from the kings he fought against. He did not tithe agricultural goods.
Are those pastors who insist on collecting monetary tithes aware that money existed during the times of the ancient Israelites, yet God never told them to pay monetary tithes. He only requested for AGRICULTURAL tithes so the Levites who had no farms could eat.
As a matter of fact, God told those Israelites who lived far away from the Temple not to even bother paying their agricultural tithes but to convert it to money and spend it on themselves.
We see this in Deuteronomy 14:24-27:
But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.
Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.
Yes, Abraham tithed from his military victory but it does not mean that you must also tithe. Abraham had concubines. By the same logic, you should also have concubines.
The point I am trying to make is that the faith of Abraham culminates in Christ and under Christ, there is no compulsion to tithe. God has given each of us a conscience and His Spirit. If you are led to tithe then tithe. If you are not, then don’t.
But let him that tithes not look down on him that does not tithe and let him who does not tithe not hold those who do in contempt. Your salvation is dependent on your faith in Christ Jesus and not whether or not you tithe. You can make heaven if you believe but don’t tithe but not if you tithe and don’t believe.
As a New Testament believer, what is required of you is a willing offering not a compulsory tithe. This is why 2 Corinthians 9:7 says:
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
We ought to understand that the biblical practice of tithing had two origins. The first was from Abraham, the prophet and patriarch and the other is the Mosaic Law.
In Christ, both the tithing by the prophet and the law have been fulfilled hence in Matthew 5:17 Jesus said:
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”
So because of Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection, we do not need the Levitical priesthood as go betweens us and God since Jesus is “The Way, The Truth, and The Life.” (John 14:6)
In the same way, we do not need Abraham’s blessings since God has blessed us “with every spiritual blessing in Christ.” (Ephesians 1:3).
As a matter of fact, Colossians 2:10 teaches us that ‘we are complete in Christ’.
So don’t let any pastor psyche you into believing that your worship of God is not complete until you have paid your tithe.
#RenosNugget

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Mariangeles(f): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:

If you really study the scriptures, you wouldn't type what you typed.
Go and study the scriptures very well about Jesus Christ and the apostles.
Freeze is just an attention seeker who's bored with life.
He's allowing the devil to use him to bring division to the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Lekison(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2017
The more i pay my tithe, the more blessings fall on me....am happy paying my tithe (my choice).....if you dont like it, jump inside the lagon.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Adebowale89(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2017
I'm happy that some Nigerian are getting their senses back regards to religion

I'm sorry to say this I can't be enriching a man who has jets and series of cars all in the name of religion

I believe there is a supreme being ruling this world which is the most high(God). so, i will never succumb to a man to take me for a fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2017
EliteBiz:
Most churches dis days are business centre to be sincere, unfortunately, most people prefer this business centre to good churches this days, meanwhile, daddyfreeze or whatever, tread softly......U are attacking both the true and fake men of God, because of the few true Men of God, God might decide to punish you, tread softly, I am not saying Apostle Suleiman is fake or true sha

There are no real pastors.
There are no fake pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Joelpinero: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2017
Freeze does not read bible for spiritual understanding and guidance but he read bible for selfish argument, people of such intense can never grow spiritually...
Acidosis:
The way Freeze and his cohorts cry over this tithe issue is becoming worrisome.

You guys don't even realize the fact that in any religious organization or NGO, you can't control what and how people should give.

A single woman recently built a #1bn cathedral for Living Faith Church, and you guys think Pastors/Churches survive on Tithe/Offering?

Freeze's arguments are highly laughable. People donate willingly in most Churches even without being compelled.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogologoamu: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2017
linearity:

There are trillions of people who are more successful than you you, but don't tithe.

There is no bliblical backing asking Christians to tithe, they are only encouraged to support the work and ministry of God.

Finally, you are not a Judge to conclude that, everyone who tithes dutifully and is not successful must be wanting in some other areas. It is common sense to agree that, there are many who tithe and not wanting in other areas just like you, but are still not successful.

The key to success is knowledge and not tithe...if you examine all successful men and women, you will find that, this key is the common denominator and not tithe.

Since their are no biblical backing asking Christians to tithe, are their biblical backing asking Christians not to tithe?.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by pamstuff1: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2017
Igboblog:
Daddyfreeze has just replied Apostle Suleman, the founder of Omega Life Ministry after the controversial pastor warned him to stop attacking Pastors over tithe issues and to equally steer clear. See DaddyFreeze's reply to him below...

Dear apostle Suleiman, the leader of the #FreeNation greets you and brings glad tidings.
-
It would have gladdened my heart profoundly, and done the body of Christ much eminence, if you had shed some scriptural light on the tithing issue, as against going down the well worn path of sentimental and emotional blackmail your 'elders' have familiarized us with.
-
In 2017, Nigerian Pentecostal Christianity can no longer lean on the seemingly weak foundations it was established upon, as the numbers are clearly not adding up, hence the need for the #FreeTheSheeple movement to be birthed, to question conventional wisdom and challenge obtuse doctrines.
-
You made a statement that I find disheartening. According to you, "The GO corrected a wrong notion and I dared to respond to him". Let me ask you, is he God? Or do I look like those people kissing and hugging his empty chair as seen in that forlorn video that went viral?
-
With all accorded respect sir, I have EVERY RIGHT, to demand an explanation for a doctrine that is evidently not in symphony with the teachings of Christ, or in synchrony with Biblical scripture.
-
Therefore, until either you, or anyone else provides conclusive biblical clarification, for why your churches collect tithe, despite the glaring contradiction that your first teachers and pastors, the 12 disciples and the churches they set up never did, this matter would linger.
-
About the debate you have suggested I'm all up for it, let's communicate the venue and have this addressed once and for the last time.
-
I do extend my utmost regards and kind considerations. ~FRZ

Fans what do you think? Do you support DaddyFreeze on this one? Please let us know by dropping your comments below

News via Ndigbotvnews : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/tithing-controversy-daddyfreeze-replies.html?m=1

this is to tell you that thite is now business

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by pamstuff1: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2017
[exactly
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2017
pahen1991:
this is a spiritual thing and not for the cannal. If you dont understand the principles of tithing you need repentance.

Baba provide biblical backup to support your claims and stop all this spiritual and canal nonsense. Why do some people just act like Christianity is a cult where things are only revealed to the very spiritual? That is not to say Christianity doesn't have a spiritual side, but it shouldn't be used for cheap emotional blackmail. The most amusing thing the men who wrote the Bible and the early Fathers of the church were great philosophers who arrived on most of their answers by Logic, not by playing the spiritual and canal game. Left to people like you, Christianity won't last till the next 100 years because people are gradually becoming more and more aware daily, thanks to people like Freeze. One thing that amuses me is this Freeze, who you will refer to as a canal man has a better argument supported by Logic and based with biblical verses and scriptural support to backup his claims. And what do these men of God have? "Low key subliminal threats and warnings to people not to dabble into pastoral affairs if they aren't pastors. Such nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Laqrinafrica(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2017
you know like seriously I think I like this Mr freeze . I don't have issues with pastors nor the tithe even though I don't totally support the tithe stuff but one thing I know is when you give God will bless you in abundance but the way some pastors go about this thing is something else . tithe is not mandatory but willingly.I.

I stand with daddy freeze #freethesheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogologoamu: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2017
Acidosis:
The way Freeze and his cohorts cry over this tithe issue is becoming worrisome.

You guys don't even realize the fact that in any religious organization or NGO, you can't control what and how people should give.

A single woman recently built a #1bn cathedral for Living Faith Church, and you guys think Pastors/Churches survive on Tithe/Offering?

Freeze's arguments are highly laughable. People donate willingly in most Churches even without being compelled.

Freezer cannot be my role model. If truly he understands Bible, where's his wife?.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2017
Joelpinero:
Freeze does not read bible for spiritual understanding and guidance but he read bible for selfish argument, people of such intense can never grow spiritually...

Stop deceiving urself.
The Bible is very clear on tithes. What do u know about spirits that guarantees weda a fellow understands the Bible spiritually or not.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by pamstuff1: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2017
I laugh
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by donnaD(f): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2017
mamachizzy:
This tithing thing is a personal issue. u wanna pay ur tithe, fine. if u don't, no wahala. It is true that some men of God have abused tithes and offerings, they have not done what they are suppose to do with it. However churches need these tithes and offerings to help the poor and less privilege, to help in spreading the good news of the resurrection, to buy necessary things for the church. But it shouldn't be the foremost thing in church. That's my personal opinion.
on a different note, this daddy freeze should shut up and sit down. he is so fast in pointing out what he thinks others should be doing, where as he has done nothing. Let him show me those he has helped with his own tithe. his rantings are getting too much. Make ur point, and leave it at that.
don't mind the anti Christ. judging pastors

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2017
ogologoamu:

Freezer cannot be my role model. If truly he understands Bible, where's his wife?.

Why don't u want to ask Pastor Oyakhilome n Chris okotie where they kept their wives grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by donnaD(f): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2017
ogatboy:
Okay, Nigerians are the real black people with black mentality. Tithing is a personal issue between man and God. Judas was the treasurer, what money was he keeping and how did they get it?? People quote scripture to defend their ignorance. Talking about alms giving, Christ said when you give alms do not blow your trumpet as the Pharisees do. Churches do more than you think, they don't have to make it public. We'll do what you believe and what works for you. No body forces you to pay tithe as no body forces you to accept Christ.

No wonder public religious debate is banned in counties like France
on point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by pannyman(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2017
There's this guy in my office who pays his tithes yet he always complains of being broke. I think part of the solution is staring him in the face but he doesn't realize it.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogologoamu: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Why don't u want to ask Pastor Oyakhilome n Chris okotie where they kept their wives grin

I don't know or recognise them as pastors. Thank you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2017
mamachizzy:
This tithing thing is a personal issue. u wanna pay ur tithe, fine. if u don't, no wahala. It is true that some men of God have abused tithes and offerings, they have not done what they are suppose to do with it. However churches need these tithes and offerings to help the poor and less privilege, to help in spreading the good news of the resurrection, to buy necessary things for the church. But it shouldn't be the foremost thing in church. That's my personal opinion.
on a different note, this daddy freeze should shut up and sit down. he is so fast in pointing out what he thinks others should be doing, where as he has done nothing. Let him show me those he has helped with his own tithe. his rantings are getting too much. Make ur point, and leave it at that.

According to the Bible, Tithing is not a personal Issue. There are clear guides on everything concerning tithes in the Bible. U don't choose to practice things in the Bible the way u like.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by donnaD(f): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2017
ogologoamu:

Jesus collected offering even from a poor widow (widow's mite), pls get your facts right read Luke 21 down.

If your daddy freezer knows the scripture as you claim, where's his wife?.
bros ur head is there.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2017
ogologoamu:

I don't know or recognise them as pastors. Thank you.

Which means we don't have any real pastors in nigeria. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by cooldude62(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2017
A pastor that has no source of livelihood will fight this issue with his last breathe. Mumu don do.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogologoamu: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2017
pannyman:
There's this guy in my office who pays his tithes yet he always complains of being broke. I think part of the solution is staring him in the face but he doesn't realize it.

And you think you're better than he's b'cos he's yet to receive his blessings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Eternity Is Real! / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.