Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Beautiful And UNWANTED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful And UNWANTED (909 Views)

Prayers Before S£x Prevents Stis, HIV And Unwanted Pregnancy - Pastor / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful And UNWANTED by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2017
#ScribeStoriesLessonSeries

*BEAUTIFUL AND UNWANTED 1*
Words fails to describe her beauty, when I saw her, I lost my breath. So she took your breath away his friend interrupted in great amusement, he looked at his friend and said ‘she did more than that, I lost my balance and almost fell into a gutter while lost looking at her’ then they all laughed. I must go and see this girl, in fact she’ll be my girlfriend his friend boasted, ‘na lie, that girl no go even look at your face he said’. Let’s bet she’ll be my girl-friend his friend insisted. The first day a young corper was teaching in her class when she walked in, the corper didn’t know when his white-chalk fell off his hands as his mouth was left agape; She so beautiful that she had witnessed a few times many young men losing their balance while walking on the street because they forgot themselves while looking at her.
The first day she posted her picture on her social media, she got more than 200 likes and hundred comments, about 50 men inbox her proposing love to her.
I’m miss world, she told herself, and after thinking for a while, she started using the word ‘diva’ to address herself and became extremely conscious of her looks. Her needs for more fashionable and sexy cloths and shoes increased. Men would keep bowing before me she boasted to her friends as she kept telling them how this guy fell into a gutter, how their new corper’s chalk fell of his hands when she entered the class, how a particular boy would keep sending her romantic text though she keeps restraining him, all the social media comments and reactions at her online pictures and how she refused to accepts certain men’s facebook friend request or reply certain chats. Her friends would laugh at each of the stories, some in sincerity while others in jealousy. I wish I was like you one of the sincere girls told her, but if that girl had known what her life would turn out to be, she wouldn’t dare to wish to be like her…
To be continued
Re: Beautiful And UNWANTED by TEAMvido(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2017
what ever you do pls try and round up early

1 Like

Re: Beautiful And UNWANTED by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
*BEAUTIFUL AND UNWANTED 2*
…She became stubborn to her parent and would always threaten to leave the house when scolded, she stopped greeting anyone with a tail under his legs, became rude, self opinionate, selective with the girls she socializes with and very choosy in her look.
Her phone neither lack airtime, nor data, she got the latest phones, the newest fashion and lots of money in her account all these are funded by different admirers. You can’t be her friend if you can’t afford any of the above; if you don’t have money, you aren’t her class please don’t try to approach her, she’ll embarrass you greatly. Mean while there was this boy who really loves her and wished to marry her when he is established; he is an upcoming music artist as he loves to address himself and he is so passionate about his music. Everyday he’ll try approaching this girl to no avail. He has sent several un-replied messages to her inbox, confronted her and was greatly embarrassed by her on several occasion. Everyday this boy prays that God would touch her heart so that she may accept him but this boy wasn’t in her class; he doesn’t have enough money to tangle with her she has thought to herself and she wouldn’t give him any space in her life
She is also very intelligent in class, whether she read or not, she does well in all her results; the distractions from the hundreds of men who parade her aren’t enough to ruin her academic progress that is how intelligent she is. Someone once looked at her and comment, just as you are beautiful, you are also intelligent but you have to be careful this beauty and academic intelligence that you are endowed with don’t destroy you. This wasn’t the first time she was hearing that and every time she does, she’ll treat the adviser with disdain; after all she is still amongst the top of her class
The world was under her feet and she thought it would be so forever but life was going to take a new twist and this is how it happened…
To be continued…
Re: Beautiful And UNWANTED by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
#ScribesStoriesLessonSeries
*BEAUTIFUL AND UNWANTED 3*
… A particular man has been studying her and vowed to himself that he’ll win her over. So he’ll begin to offer her rides wherever she wants to go, at first she refused, her instinct was sending a very dangerous warnings to her whenever she sees the man around but the car looks so good to ignore; posing with it would attracts lots of social likes and been taken around on it would sure boast her public image.
She accepted and this man would keep taking her to school, home, parties etc. and before she knows it, she has fallen in love with him. Her relationship looks so perfect. One day she meet a lady who told her to avoid that man because he’ll use her and dump her, she felt that lady was jealous of her supposed success and called her ‘enemy of progress’. Many more people would warn her to be careful of that man and yet she won’t oblige.
She started behaving strange at home; very lazy and unsatisfied with whatsoever her parents would give her and before you could say Jack, she has left home to live in this man’s house.
The young music artist who was truly in love with her at this time gave up and moved on his life after waiting for her for years in vain.
The pictures she post online became finer because the house of this boyfriend looks perfect; she now gathers more likes on social Medias than most celebrities and many more men keeps falling for her.
One morning she wakes up and discovers that she is pregnant, well that’s not a problem because it wasn’t the first time that she has become pregnant and she won’t allow some big belly ruin her perfect shape and like she has been doing before, she made up her mind to remove it.
When she told her boyfriend of her pregnancy, he wouldn’t have it and he gave her money to remove it. She went to her doctor and found some abnormalities in her health and decided to conduct various medical tests.
When the result was out, she was told that she won’t be able to remove the pregnancy without risking her life and worst of it is that …
TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: Beautiful And UNWANTED by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2017
*BEAUTIFUL AND UNWANTED 4*
She is HIV positive. After she took the result to her guy; the guy wasn’t surprise that she is HIV positive and he would also insist she remove the baby or leave his house. She didn’t know what to do, she had insulted her parents and left home, and she has also ruined her friendships with most of her friends because she thought she was in a higher class than them due to all the love and attention her beauty was attracting to her ; now she could neither return home nor go to any of her friends after she decided to leave her boyfriend’s house because she couldn’t risk dying by trying to abort her baby against doctor’s advice and accepted her HIV status as a punishment for her pride and bad choices in life.
It was also during her final exams when all these were happening; she couldn’t concentrate at school and it would make her drop out by herself.
She went to bars and found some guys who would buy her drinks until she has drank herself to stupor; she is only happy when she is drunk because it makes her forget her situation for some moment until she is sober so she kept drinking never to be sober. She became desperate for shelter that she started looking for anywhere to sleep and when she became tired of sleeping around she went home in shame; pregnant and unable to continue schooling because she is always drunk.
Her parents would care for her the way they can until she is delivered of her baby but she never overcame the drinking habits; many times she falls into gutters and was raped when drunk. She stopped caring about her life; she wished to just sleep and not wake up again. The news of what happened to her quickly spread abroad and many would stigmatize her. If you want to sleep with her, just wait for her in the bar with your condom, which she must visit every evening and get her drunk and every guy in the street wouldn’t want to miss their chance.
The once high class girl has turned to a street LovePeddler and drunkard. Oneday she attempted suicide because of what she saw on TV and this was what she saw…
To be continued…
Re: Beautiful And UNWANTED by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
*BEAUTIFUL AND UNWANTED 5*
… It was that boy who used to really love her and kept coming for her whom she had discarded because she thought he wasn’t in her class then; he has become an international music star and was been interviewed after signing a multi-million contract deal with a recording company. She wanted to hang herself but for her baby who would never stop smiling at her. She regretted overlooking that guy because he was young and poor, she wished she had given him a chance in her life; her story would had ran differently and whenever she remembers all her past mistakes she kept wondering if there’ll ever be a second chance for her. The more she thought about it and how impossible it is for her to fix her past, the more she drank and took hard-drugs. Her health started falling; her hairs were falling, her skin turning pale and her beauty fast diminishing.
One early morning while she was drinking, she heard the voice of a preacher, she didn’t hear any other thing he said as he was preaching, and the line she only remembered she heard was ‘*_…you may had made lots of mistakes in your past that you can’t correct and the more you tried to correct the more errors you make, if you can give your life to Jesus He’ll go to your past and correct the errors and give you a glorious future_*’ is this true she asked herself, can God do this for me? There is nothing she wanted more than fixing her past and if that preacher says God can do this then it’s time to try God. That Sunday she’ll go to the nearest church for the first time in many years and as if God was waiting for her, the preacher of that day said ‘*_there is a lady here who really need God to fix her life because of her past errors, let her step forward_*’ and without hesitation she stepped forward and surrendered her life to Christ and for the first time she had peace, joy and lost all fears that had tormented her. That single decision to surrender her life to God became the best decisions of her life; other past poor decisions prior to her salvation now doesn’t matter.
Today, she is a teen discipler; ministering to teenagers and using her life’s story and lessons to direct and correct the younger generation so that they don’t repeat same mistake and if they have done same mistake, they can be able to find help in Christ.
After many years that she had dedicated herself to this, she went back to complete her education and one day a widower whose daughter she had been mentoring too would propose to her and she is happily married while very committed to her teen’s ministry.
The End.
Re: Beautiful And UNWANTED by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
This beautiful lady wrote me today. She said ' I'm 41, lonely and stressed. Your story beautiful and unwanted is a replica of my life story. I only dated the rich and famous. In my twenties I rode the best cars and travelled to any country of my choice for sightseeing. Today, I'm squatting with my mother wretched. I missed out on lots of good guys in my days either because they weren't rich and famous. I ended up with someone who pretended to be rich and kept telling me he'll marry me thus wasted my time for 11 years and made do with all my properties. If I'm younger, I wouldn't let beauty decieve me again. I hope to have a better ended like the lady in your story. I replied her that all things work for Good. Keep loving God and He'll give you your expected end. I hope you learnt something too. Please share.
I've started another story 'the end Yahoo boy' watch the space. Starting tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sleep With Her Alone, how do I tell her? / List Of New Year Resolutions That You Should Take. / Spanish Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.