Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) (42482 Views)

BrĂ­an Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) / Lorriane Nadal, Miss Mauritius Wins Miss University Africa Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by nototribalist: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
pweetiedee:

You should have just said she is beautiful and keep quiet. The posters above you didn't talk about Igbo girls blah blah blah. Just because you saw one banana-shaped beauty, u won't let brain function well.
If you now see a beautiful Yoruba woman with her well-defined waist line, what will you do? Kuku lose all your senses?
What is wrong with u?
common get the fck out of here.

Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
You know that kind level wey you don shack TOO
Wey you see every girl like if I catch YOU
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
haba does it mean Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria always dominating the scene... my yellowbar friends will not like this kikikikikikiki
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by drmingler(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by clems88(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
I see most beautiful undecided after painting her face with one rubber of paint you say she most beautiful . take it off let's see her when she wakes up at a.m angry
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by FBIL: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Alariiwo:
Igbos again.

They are on the move to dominate Abuja and claim they developed it. But to develop the 5 SE states not up to size of Oyo state when combined too hard them.
This is how someone reasons when he attended:
1. PRIMARY SCHOOL-IJESHA
2. SECONDARY SCHOOL-IJESHA
3. POLYTECHNIC-IJESHA
4. NYSC-IKOLE EKITI
Try to travel out of that your forest to South East and see why Nigeria doesn't want us to leave.
grin grin
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
What rubbish, most beautiful girl in Abuja indeed. Nigeria and nepotism.
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Waiteing for the sex scandal!!!
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Odingo1:

This is not true, each beauty contest use to have enough yoruba girls as contestant. Let us say the truth Igbo girls are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.Take it or leave it.
Miss Nigeria contest use to have all yoruba state represented

Benue girls r finer, Fulani girls too. Igbo girls have yam body.
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
nototribalist:
common get the fck out of here.

lol...

o ti dun.
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
nototribalist:

How can they win with their faces looking like this?
Supo,
you and ur girls with yam legs and hairy chest.
How many tribal marks have u seen today.
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by okonja(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mehn!, Ejiro really fire the girl wella... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by Joemint(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
I don't blame Nigerians talking shit about my Biafran queens, I'm not your mother but ask her why you no fine also no get brain. Every man should marry an Igbo woman if u want to prosper and be a star, if you want ur children to fine with plenty brains too.
Igbo-amaka. Anyways head way to Biafra.
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
congrats to ambassador wahala, I do follow his programs in Abuja, especially his news.
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2017
devindevin2000:
I knew she must be Igbo or from SS. Anyways, Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6. Look at her well well, does she look Nigerian to you? All I see is Biafraan.

Watch as Afonjas will start lamenting below more than Barnabas, why women are using their body as tools, whining how pageants mean nothing and not important, that she is not even fine (are you the judges, what do you know about beauty, afonjas?) e.t.c, all because she is Igbo and not them. Wicked things!

This is why hatred for your tribe will continue to increase because all you lot know how to do is insult and abuse others calling people out for no reason but for your information, Yoruba's have gone too far to be affected by this your low self-esteem that can never allow you to love or receive love from others, winning beauty pegeant s by igbo girls is majorly because there are more igbo girls with interest in such, family values, religion and moral upbringing plays a major role too, the northern girls still remain the most beautiful in this nation yet they don't ever contest in beauty pageant because of religion. I look at Ibo's in my area with suspicion now and stay clear from them because of all I've seen on NL, all thanks to people like you who made us know that the mind of an average Ibo man is filled with hatred towards others,. You can go ahead and do what you know how to do best, insult, smh

1 Like

Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by devindevin2000: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
vannessa7:
[s]

This is why hatred for your tribe will continue to increase because all you lot know how to do is insult and abuse others calling people out for no reason but for your information, Yoruba's have gone too far to be affected by this your low self-esteem that can never allow you to love or receive love from others, winning beauty pegeant s by igbo girls is majorly because there are more igbo girls with interest in such, family values, religion and moral upbringing plays a major role too, the northern girls still remain the most beautiful in this nation yet they don't ever contest in beauty pageant because of religion. I look at Ibo's in my area with suspicion now and stay clear from them because of all I've seen on NL, all thanks to people like you who made us know that the mind of an average Ibo man is filled with hatred towards others,. You can go ahead and do what you know how to do best, insult, smh[/s]

Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2017
It's now I know that people are wicked and envious....look at what they are saying....calling beauty pageant olosho

Igbo be careful or leave Nigeria ... statement I read here is disturbing
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2017
pweetiedee:

Benue girls r finer, Fulani girls too. Igbo girls have yam body.

And brains.....they don't have Brian's...that is why venue kogi has the most highest HIV prevalent region...the Yoruba has the highest bastards and children born out wedlock in Nigeria ....so what makes the....finner

Pls compare Igbo actress and otter actresses and let's exchange note

Igbo don't compete in anything they do...they most time take over ...God made them like that
Look at business
Look at education
Look at music
Look at football
Look at basketball
Beauty contest nko
Reading nko
Trading nko
Hospitality nko
Finance nko
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

And brains.....they don't have Brian's...that is why venue kogi has the most highest HIV prevalent region...the Yoruba has the highest bastards and children born out wedlock in Nigeria ....so what makes the....finner

Igbo don't compete in anything they do...they most time take over ...God made them like that
Look at business
Look at education
Look at music
Look at football
Look at basketball
Beauty contest nko
Reading nko
Trading nko
Hospitality nko
Finance nko

Really
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2017
vannessa7:

This is why hatred for your tribe will continue to increase because all you lot know how to do is insult and abuse others calling people out for no reason but for your information, Yoruba's have gone too far to be affected by this your low self-esteem that can never allow you to love or receive love from others, winning beauty pegeant s by igbo girls is majorly because there are more igbo girls with interest in such, family values, religion and moral upbringing plays a major role too, the northern girls still remain the most beautiful in this nation yet they don't ever contest in beauty pageant because of religion. I look at Ibo's in my area with suspicion now and stay clear from them because of all I've seen on NL, all thanks to people like you who made us know that the mind of an average Ibo man is filled with hatred towards others,. You can go ahead and do what you know how to do best, insult, smh

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Look at business
Look at education
Look at music
Look at football
Look at basketball
Beauty contest nko
Reading nko
Trading nko
Hospitality nko
Finance nko
What makes u different from boko haram??boko haram started with tribalism and religious fanatism.....be there and allow tribalism turn you to a stranded cow.....your mates are cracking their brains and using it to make money and have a sweet life...u are here forming tribal warrior....if u like insult me i don't care about non living things.....
Re: Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
doyinisaac:
What makes u different from boko haram??boko haram started with tribalism and religious fanatism.....be there and allow tribalism turn you to a stranded cow.....your mates are cracking their brains and using it to make money and have a sweet life...u are here forming tribal warrior....if u like insult me i don't care about non living things.....

It hurts.....and who told you that I am not cracking my brain....I can't see you guys talk down on my people....I will give you facts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings / A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic / Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.