Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold (1127 Views)

Ahmed Buhari Withdraws From 2019 Presidential Race, Declares Support For PMB / Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education / 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by greenone: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso and Tosin Gold

The clamour for young people inclusion in governance in Africa most especially in Nigeria is gathering momentum as youth aspirants team up in Nigeria to solicit support from former President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday 9th of November, 2017 at his Presidential Library.

Obasanjo while chatting with the three aspirant who visited him said Nigerians didn't remember that he lost any election but he lost the seat of United Nations Secretary General and that in all his contest he only try therefore concluded that he is totally in support of the youths.

According to Obasanjo " no venture, no gain, so for the youth to take over governance in Nigeria cum Africa they must venture that he became head of state at the age of 37 and left at 42".

Ahmed Buhari 39 years, a Presidential Aspirant said apart from the fact that he has constitutional right to contest elective position, he has the passion to serve the people of Nigerians with a view to providing equal opportunities for all.

Tunde Eso 40 years, 2018 Osun State Governorship Aspirant under People Democratic Party, who presented African Security Solution and Vision for Africa where he coined new system of government called Youthocracy two of the book he authored to Obasanjo said at the meeting that our major interest is to render selfless service through the injection of new ideology by the youth for pragmatic development in Osun State cum Africa.

Babajide Akin-Thomas the Regional President of EMFRICA a non governmental organization set to empower young people across Africa, Akin-Thomas who lead the young aspirants to Obasanjo said he is excited that young people are now taking the bull by the horn, that with our energy as youth will can make Nigeria better country cum Africa.

While Tosin Gold, Ekiti State Governorship Aspirant under Independent Democratic said youth inclusion governance has been in existence for long but all we are permuting or clamouring for now is for the youth to take over and together we can attain the vision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by dapsoneh: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Stop deceiving us jor
Re: Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by JBismarck(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Obj himself, the substance in 9ja politics
Re: Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by Akkord4gov: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2017
it seems it is high time I started working on my dream too. Maybe I will be the youngest elected president in Africa. Will you support me guys?? Together we can achieve this

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by ashson: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Yes! Ahmed Bee Buhari for President 2019.
100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Support!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by ashson: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2017
#NotTooYoungToLead

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by theRealNonso: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
It's a good move by the managers of Ahmed Buhari,I think they need to work more on their publicity team and make his name a household name,a lot of youths like me are on the sidelines waiting for are opportunity like this,when youths will realize Facebook and Instagram will take the nation nowhere.It's a commendable move,I just hope he does not run out of steam bit stay focused. Let us see what he has to offer,but for me oo. In 2019 I am voting not just a youth, but a competent one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by greenone: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by sirxbit(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Ahmed bihari for president
Youth make una non dull dis time o
Tell ur papa
Tell ur mama
Tell ur village people
That guy go plans for Nigeria
If e does not win Nigeria has no future
Re: Obasanjo Supports Youthocracy, Met Ahmed Buhari, Tunde Eso And Tosin Gold by chriskosherbal(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Will Nigeria ever produce a youth for a president. .

We are watching.

(1) (Reply)

See First Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta At The #pdpconvention2017 / Grand Opening Ceremony Of A Borehole At Angwan-Sunday, Suleja Niger State / Is It Okay For Killer Herdsmen To Be Chanting Sai Baba Buhari Before An Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.