Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education (16887 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov Ganduje Visits New Olu Of Warri / Aisha Buhari Celebrates International Day Of The Girl Child / 2019:Governor Visits New APC Chairman Oshiomhole At His Abuja Residence(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by AlexReports(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
OLUJONWO ABRAHAM OBASANJO CALLS FOR SUPPORT FOR BUHARI; VISITS NEW-YORK FOR INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION.

The President of Buhari Youth Organization and son of former Nigeria President, Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo was invited to New York, by the Permanent Mission of Nigeria to the United Nation for as a delegate at the maiden celebration of International Day of Education.

Despite the opposition and attacks of his father, former president Olusegun Obasanjo, against the BUHARI led administration, Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo has continued to solicit and garner support for the presidential vision of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The invitation of Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo to New York on the 24th January was in line with his objective mindset, advanced leadership intelligence and democratic approach to several national issues on education and development.

The International Day of Education was proclaimed by the 73/25 resolution of United Nations General Assembly, after been introduced by Nigeria and adopted by the consensus of all member of assembly on the 3rd of December, 2018.

The International Day of education seeks to explore the deficiencies in education, especially amongst third world countries, promote youth empowerment, boost the campaign on girls education in Africa and support the procurement of basic amenities for Africa nations.

According to the provisions of the United Nations Assembly, the International Day of education targets the support of international communities in creating programs and assistance at ensuring adequate coverage for education, skill acquisition, wealth creation and economic development for third world countries.

Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo has reiterated that his presence at the maiden Celebration of International Day of education will be used to promote the benefits for Nigerians and across Nigeria.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/olujonwo-abraham-obasanjo-calls-for.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by AlexReports(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
@alexreports

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari is a curse.... whatever we did wrong to u please forgive us almighty father and take the life of this tyrant, his living have proven to be a threat to the life of the masses. Let him please go and assist abacha in whatever future endeavor they find themselves....Amen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK(FOWL) NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by bedspread: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
I don't understand!
Pic 2: did he go der to charge his phone with his phone charger thinking he was in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by MrAJQ(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sai Baba
Seriously Buhari has put this people in severe pains

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
OBASANJO's SON and OKUPE's SON on POINT!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Binikingdowm: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Mtchew
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
Sai Baba
Seriously Buhari has put this people in severe pains
Sai Buhari.
You've said it all.
Wailers will be alright las las....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by rentAcock(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
PDP is a scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by OmoManU: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Smart guy, paving way for himself

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by dododawa1: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Buhari is a curse.... whatever we did wrong to u please forgive us almighty father and take the life of this tyrant, his living have proven to be a threat to the life of the masses. Let him please go and assist abacha in whatever future endeavor they find themselves....Amen
praying for someone to DIE, continue.

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by kaen1317: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
Baastard son

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by BruncleZuma: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Mod the boy no get him own identity abi?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Richdad50(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
The politics of pitching son against father or vice versa with the aim to discredit the messenger is old, outdated, and irrelevant in our time. No one will fall for that crap. Change tactics.

#Richdad

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by kaen1317: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2019
NEXT LEVEL could mean their graves and they don't know

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by jantofubu(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Happy Sunday to yu all

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Naruto87(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Imagine when or if Buhari enters office again(when he has nothing to be cautious about) he will deal with corruption even better.. Better days ahead. And to all the haters keep it up, whether you like it or not we will be a a better nation under Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by LordCenturion(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari let his supporters knows what he's up to, so those that are not satisfy with it leave the party just the way Atiku, saraki, and others leaves,including obj that always criticised government that didn't favour him.

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Greenvaiper: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Useless omo alee...

Afonjas afonjas afonjas.
U just can't trust them undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Seetto: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2019
cole01:
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK(FOWL) NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ
Bro,..,,...u see my mind.we must give pmb another chance and watch how things will look like, we pray it continue like this, may be gradually we will get it right, whoever will take over from pmb must be a rugged and ready to fight corruption regardless of where the person will come from, atiku is not an alternative, infact he is a big no no, let's call a spade a spade..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by iammo(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2019
grin

Smart guy.. already positioning himself

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2019
dododawa1:
praying for someone to DIE, continue.

The demon is not better than the thousands of innocent souls he have wasted....
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Greenvaiper:
Useless omo alee...

Afonjas afonjas afonjas.
This one na real prodigal son...good for nothing afonja boy

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by netflicks(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2019
No be him fault...small pikin wey u always give sweet no go know how bitterleaf dey taste....

When you experience the type of hardship in Nigeria then u will know...see ASUU, fuel price, not to talk of food prices...

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by ogbonti: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2019
.Less than 2 months after Buhari was sworn in, he confessed he cannot do much for Nigeria as he earlier promised because he is now old and weak, and lamented that he wished he was a younger man.... he would have done more for Nigeria.. this was July 2015.

And people are ready to vote in this carcass and brain dead jihadist for a second term of 4 years in 2019??

If Buhari wins a second term, God forbid, he will move Aso Rock to London as he will be taking treatment for his undisclosed illness for another 4 years with the country footing the bill..... and the Cabal will openly be running Nigeria as a mafia state, and you will not even find Buhari, to blame him for anything.. that is what they are planning to do....

Nigerians, if you re-elect this evil man, then you so much deserves whatever will happen to the country afterwards, Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Seetto: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Whatever buhari has done to your life , I think he has done it right..people like you are the major problem Nigeria will not move forward, change and change for good, pmb is here to stay and God almighty will continue to protect and guide him and he shall leave longer,.

5 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by kaypling(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Greenvaiper:
Useless omo alee...

Afonjas afonjas afonjas.

Trust to do what?? Support you in voting in a thief or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by mohims(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Correct pikin. You get sense. I wish say this your papa go get sense one day because the man dey behave like animal

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Segunboss8(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2019
AlexReports:
OLUJONWO ABRAHAM OBASANJO CALLS FOR SUPPORT FOR BUHARI; VISITS NEW-YORK FOR INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION.

The President of Buhari Youth Organization and son of former Nigeria President, Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo was invited to New York, by the Permanent Mission of Nigeria to the United Nation for as a delegate at the maiden celebration of International Day of Education.

Despite the opposition and attacks of his father, former president Olusegun Obasanjo, against the BUHARI led administration, Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo has continued to solicit and garner support for the presidential vision of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The invitation of Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo to New York on the 24th January was in line with his objective mindset, advanced leadership intelligence and democratic approach to several national issues on education and development.

The International Day of Education was proclaimed by the 73/25 resolution of United Nations General Assembly, after been introduced by Nigeria and adopted by the consensus of all member of assembly on the 3rd of December, 2018.

The International Day of education seeks to explore the deficiencies in education, especially amongst third world countries, promote youth empowerment, boost the campaign on girls education in Africa and support the procurement of basic amenities for Africa nations.

According to the provisions of the United Nations Assembly, the International Day of education targets the support of international communities in creating programs and assistance at ensuring adequate coverage for education, skill acquisition, wealth creation and economic development for third world countries.

Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo has reiterated that his presence at the maiden Celebration of International Day of education will be used to promote the benefits for Nigerians and across Nigeria.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/olujonwo-abraham-obasanjo-calls-for.html?m=1
Pmb till 2023

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by TIGRITIS: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2019
bedspread:
I don't understand!
Pic 2: did he go der to charge his phone with his phone charger thinking he was in Nigeria??
Just getting to know for the first time.

I never knew chargers are not required to charge phones in new york city.

Thank you jare, you are truly educated.

May I know the school you attended?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen / What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? / Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo At APC Rally In Borno (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.