Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) (26907 Views)

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects A Road Named After Him & Buhari In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
The next to visit our state now go be Mugabe, who wan bet am? And a China Road will be named after him..and a 2million dollar statue will b erected in his loving honour. Rochas the fraudster

3 Likes

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by aspirebig: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Trash...

Another governor willrename the road after someone else...just matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by SPYROOC12(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
news don finish 4her. u can bring bk the snake news mak we watch animals than this...
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Crossguy: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Where is sakki and maridguy

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by LeMonsieur(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
There is more to these invitations.. I don't want to believe Rochas can be that daft (as put by several commentators)..
How about the tourism angle? The whole attention he's gathering for Imo state.. the + ratings and friendly community image he's laundering for the would-be business investors... There must be a game plan somewhere.
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
desmond2pk:
I still believe in God. I am reasonable to have known that there is no way there can not be god. I 've witnessed his occasional intervention in people's lives. His spiritual laws are ever active and effective. But sometimes, there comes this breeze of doubt in the existence of God. Why hasn't he sent plaques and thunders to strike to pieces anybody who voted for a pc? Is there any sin more abominable than putting millions of lives into this terrible situations that Nigerians are today? What is the use of thunder and lightning? Is it until Nigerians start eating themselves? Sooner or later they will discover that using humans for money rituals is a dream that never comes true. So where next can they rest their hope for survival?
So because APC government is underperforming Thunder should strike those that voted for them?... From this your warped logic... How are different from them,?
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Spylord48:
That good.. Robert Mugabe is next in line for unveiling ceremony.

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
eyeview:
If you want to name a street after a person, atleast construct an entire new road for it. Not cleaning an existing street to name after her.

You must be mad to write this rubbish. Do you know the road? A road that was started and completed this year in an area nobody believed is possible. God punish you liar.

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by GaniuKazeeem(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
If you want to name a street after a person, at least construct an entire new road for it. Not cleaning an existing street to name after her.

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
The level some people can go in lying is very nauseating. This 5th Inland road that was a swamp and erosion threatened area without any road or houses transformed by Okorocha and named Ellen Sirleaf road and a human being will come out to lie boldly that he cleaned existing road. God punish your generation eternally.

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Saintp(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
albacete:

A lot of questions begging for answers.
What has she done for Imolites for the imbecilic handicap of a governor to bestow on her the Imo Merit Award?
Does Imo state now have so much money that we can now engage in frivolities?
How about our pensioners? Has the issue of dud cheques been resolved?

Who did we offend?

Oh so you know about the dud cheque. How can a governor after owing pensioners for more than one year still have the mind to issue them dud cheque? Humans do change ooo. Who would have thought that Rochas will be this heartless to the people of Imo state.
This is the third time he has issued dud cheques to pensioners in the name of paying them. Nobody is forcing him to pay, I just don't understand the reason for the 419 Rochas is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Edu3Again:
I beg MiddleBelt guys make una go rest.
This Okoroawusa is worse than Bello and Ortom.

He has not paid salaries but is building statutes & naming roads.

This man personifies APC, an elected disaster.

Chai..defending Okorocha is a very hard task. Even lie Muhammed can't afford to defend this man if employed to do so.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Some people will still rate him as the best governor
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Imo1stson: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Saintp:

Oh so you know about the dud cheque. How can a governor after owing pensioners for more than one year still have the mind to issue them dud cheque? Humans do change ooo. Who would have thought that Rochas will be this heartless to the people of Imo state.
This is the third time he has issued dud cheques to pensioners in the name of paying them. Nobody is forcing him to pay, I just don't understand the reason for the 419 Rochas is doing.

There is no dud cheque my friend. Why do you believe in ridiculous stories without verification?
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
desmond2pk:
I still believe in God. I am reasonable to have known that there is no way there can not be god. I 've witnessed his occasional intervention in people's lives. His spiritual laws are ever active and effective. But sometimes, there comes this breeze of doubt in the existence of God. Why hasn't he sent plaques and thunders to strike to pieces anybody who voted for a pc? Is there any sin more abominable than putting millions of lives into this terrible situations that Nigerians are today? What is the use of thunder and lightning? Is it until Nigerians start eating themselves? Sooner or later they will discover that using humans for money rituals is a dream that never comes true. So where next can they rest their hope for survival?
its scary bro. I'm complaining about money in my mind and a handsome and physically fit middle aged man walked into my shop and first of all joked with me. then he was pouring out stories and the end result of it,he asked for 100naira and I actually just bought recharge card too and don't have much on me. I had to explain to him and he walked out. The rate at which hunger is forcing people to what they wouldn't do is alarming. this is getting extreme. I wonder where we are going in this country. some people can't swallow their pride and beg or do money rituals,so they commit suicide
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Imo1stson: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Abagworo:
The level some people can go in lying is very nauseating. This 5th Inland road that was a swamp and erosion threatened area without any road or houses transformed by Okorocha and named Ellen Sirleaf road and a human being will come out to lie boldly that he cleaned existing road. God punish your generation eternally.

Most of them are not from Imo and rely mostly on false information from blogs. By the time they visit their views will change.
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Imo1stson: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
sinceraconcept:
its scary bro. I'm complaining about money in my mind and a handsome and physically fit middle aged man walked into my shop and first of all joked with me. then he was pouring out stories and the end result of it,he asked for 100naira and I actually just bought recharge card too and don't have much on me. I had to explain to him and he walked out. The rate at which hunger is forcing people to what they wouldn't do is alarming. this is getting extreme. I wonder where we are going in this country. some people can't swallow their pride and beg or do money rituals,so they commit suicide

Any Nigerian that is poor it is his fault. Nigeria is full of opportunities especially in agriculture.
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Abagworo stop lying like a fool. The dud cheque has been confirmed by several sources. Even an Mbano girl that works for me confirmed it too because her parents were given bounced cheques. I spit on you.

Imo1stson:

There is no dud cheque my friend. Why do you believe in ridiculous stories without verification?
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nairalanders, please take note of this user. He is the same person. Abagworo is the same person as Imo1stson.

He has started replying himself because he noticed that everyone is against the governor's squandering, looting, pillaging and destruction of the state. cheesy

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by freshvine(f): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
This Limping Hausa Hybrid Want To Turn Imo State To An Artifact Museum
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Where is the road na?
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Africanista: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
i see okorocha bcomin d president som day

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Nairalanders, please take note of this user. He is the same person. Abagworo is the same person as Imo1stson.

He has started replying himself because he noticed that everyone is against the governor's squandering, looting, pillaging and destruction of the state. cheesy

Lying is part of your business.
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Tumm(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=eyeview post=62275385]If you want to name a street after a person, atleast construct an entire new road for it. Not cleaning an existing street to name after her. [/qyuote]

Where should the new road be constructed from?
Bush?
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Abagworo aka Imo1stson, you are cursed. Go and get a job and feed your old poor mother. I pity you because of how hard you had to work to be the only one defending the failed incompetent limping one legged Okorocha and Imo state where nothing works. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Lying is part of your business.
[/s]
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Saintp(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Imo1stson:

So why weren't they paid after they deposited the cheque at the bank? Since you know a lot of what is happening, when are the banks going to pay them their money? Tell me so that I can relate to the pensioners I have over there.

Bros, Rochas gave them cheque without funding the account and the banks did not honor the cheques.

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Ojiofor: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Have he built a statue of his famous handshake with Obama?
Many more statues to be built before 2019.

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Saintp(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Abagworo stop lying like a fool. The dud cheque has been confirmed by several sources. Even an Mbano girl that works for me confirmed it too because her parents were given bounced cheques. I spit on you.

Don't mind the idiot. They sell their soul to the devil and think the repercussions will not come one day. Who can believe that Rochas whom these old people besieged INEC office in 2011 to ensure he was declared winner despite moves to rig the result will turn around to be scamming these old pensioners? These idiots will come online to defend trash.
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Imo1stson:

Any Nigerian that is poor it is his fault. Nigeria is full of opportunities especially in agriculture.
what do you have to say about those that Fulani herdsmen have ruined their farms and those that don't have money to eat talkless of setting up a farm? is it their fault too? Nigerians are generally hardworking. the fact that you are living better than some people doesn't mean you're smarter or more hardworking or more prayerful. pride is what can fall anybody and I see that in you

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by onesimus4(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
juman:

grin grin grin
No, Grace Mugabe will be preferable.
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Obanaijacom: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
A CLOSE ASSOCIATE OF ROCHA'S TOLD ME THAT HE IS USING THIS TO HIDE STOLEN MONEY FOR ALL THESE SOUTH AFRICAN LEADERS,
Re: Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) by Caseless: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
That OBJ's quote though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Will Take Over Kano - Kwankwaso / Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / 'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.