Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Online Fraud Of Data Dealers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Fraud Of Data Dealers (695 Views)

For Users Of Data On Glo / Get Free 1gb Of Data On Any Network When You Register On Dent / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by goosast: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2017
I write to inform the general house of Nairaland not to patronise online data dealers. I was just scamed of some money. Especially this one with whatsapp cont +234 706 054 8444. You will see them on Nairaland advertising their business trying to convice you its legal that no scam but they are bloody scamers. They have different prices of data like N1500 for 4G, 2500 for 9G and so on. They will call you with different number from the ones being displayed.
This is their account numbers they display for payments.
This is the fake alert they will send to your phone after purchase.
This is one of their numerous phone numbers 09037596757. Pls mod forward to front page to exposed this bastards. Thanks.

Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by iamJ(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2017
e get who no knw say na fraud?

Sorry abt ur loss, the money small move on

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by Nbote(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2017
goosast:
I write to inform the general house of Nairaland not to patronise online data dealers. I was just scamed of some money. Especially this one with whatsapp cont +234 706 054 8444. You will see them on Nairaland advertising their business trying to convice you its legal that no scam but they are bloody scamers. They have different prices of data like N1500 for 4G, 2500 for 9G and so on. They will call you with different number from the ones being displayed.
This is their account numbers they display for payments.
This is the fake alert they will send to your phone after purchase.
This is one of their numerous phone numbers 09037596757. Pls mod forward to front page to exposed this bastards. Thanks.

Its unfortunate U fell for their antics.. Those ones offering u outrageous data at outrageous prices are clearly scammers. I currently run a thread here where I've listed out their known formats here
https://www.nairaland.com/4048877/data-scams-expose

There are ways u could verify a data reseller before patronizing dem and I have given a couple of tips on dat as well

Data reselling is legit but some ppl are soiling it for us by scamming ppl under d guise.
Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
jude! Are You Okay? How Is Your Blood Pressure
Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by TEAMvido(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
you too like cheap tin......
Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
U deserve to be scammed. Buy data from ur network provider
Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Not all of them are scammers and the one you just exposed isn't a scammer op. I assure you. MTN(131) sent the message to u and its legit. that message cant be doctored except its from another number. That's the message I received to after I received dat a from one of them too (not from nairaland tho). Confirm first before trying so hard toxsoil other peoples name and bring their means of livelihood to the ground. Click the code and if u phone isn't still browsing, then your phone have issues

My 2cents
Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by lenghtinny(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Awuuf dey run belle
Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

You are a fraudster too grin

Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by goosast: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2017
yeyerolling:
U deserve to be scammed. Buy data from ur network provider
If u dont know what to say shut up.
Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by goosast: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Not all of them are scammers and the one you just exposed isn't a scammer op. I assure you. MTN(131) sent the message to u and its legit. that message cant be doctored except its from another number. That's the message I received to after I received dat a from one of them too (not from nairaland tho). Confirm first before trying so hard toxsoil other peoples name and bring their means of livelihood to the ground. Click the code and if u phone isn't still browsing, then your phone have issues

My 2cents
He is a scammer i noticed the msg is from ·131 not 131 be observant of the decimal point before 131.
Re: Online Fraud Of Data Dealers by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2017
goosast:

He is a scammer i noticed the msg is from ·131 not 131 be observant of the decimal point before 131.
Well mine was from 131 and I did enjoy the data like the regular ones Isubscribe to.

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest / Are You Still Chasing Girls? / Should A Lady Turn Down This Marriage Request ? Is It Wickedness Or Selfishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.