Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. (24745 Views)

The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Isoko1stSon(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Been Using GioneeM5 Fr 2yrs Now , Note 3 less than A Year, I tell U Gionee Fines Expensive Yes, Good Yes !!

Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Isoko1stSon(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Been Using GioneeM5 Fr 2yrs Now , Note 3 less than A Year, I tell U Gionee Fones Expensive Yes, Good Yes !!
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2017
wildchild02:
If it not Samsung, it can never be Samsung

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE

Gbam! Correct Talk smiley
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by ashewoboy(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
misstechy, unbox iphonex nacheesy
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by GraGra247(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2017
AnodaIT:

And that is her only selling points. No wonder geeks don't take her serious when it comes to reviews.

What stupid geeks do you mean. She's pretty and intelligent and I take her seriously. What else does anyone want in a woman.
I just see you jealous of her talents

Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by bejeria101(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2017
goldedprince:
WTF, you comparing gionee that's known world wide with techno and infinix that I never hear of apart from Nigeria?
Dude stop smoking contaminated weed
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Deejavu1(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2017
I still love my CX air tongue
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by adeolazzy: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2017
AnodaIT:

And that is her only selling points. No wonder geeks don't take her serious when it comes to reviews.

Speak for yourself, please.

Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Ogaonos: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2017
GraGra247:
Nice phone + pretty lady = Pretty lady's nice review.

Gionee phones are nice but pricey. I like the amigo OS but I'll choose infinix anytime cos it gives you same thing at a cheaper cost.
bro i wan is gionee phone gud nw.because wen i bought their phone dt tym their still new i vow afta a yr nd half nt 2 patronise dem.but 4rm wat am cing i dnt knw whetha they improve nd learn 4rm their technical mistake lik infinix.
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by aytuns(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2017
So this phone uses an MT6737T. A BLOODY QUAD CORE FOR THIS PRICE RANGE?? I'll stick with the Xiaomi note 4 peacefully abeg.
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Pumpido75(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello, between Techno phantom 6plus and Samsung galayA9 pro, which do you recommend. Reply will be well appreciated.
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Pumpido75(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
MissTechy:
Meet the Gionee X1s, Gionee's answer to the Tecno Camon CX Air and the Infinix Note 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpwHupCS4xM&t=43s

In the video, I tried to unbox the X1s, the little guy that wants to take on the Camon CX air and the Note 4.

With 2017 being the death of the bezels, the bezels on the X1s (and the Note 4 and the Phantom 8 and yeah, I could go on and on) might disappoint some folks and while I don’t deny that they make the phone look older, I don’t think it affects the general usability of the phone — I was able to hit all the four corners of the device with one hand.

cc @Lalasticlala
Hello, am puzzled between techno phantom 6plus and Samsung Galaxy A9 pro don't know which to get. Your advice will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Xtianvic(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
joe4christ:

100+
get the mi max 2 and thank me later! It runs the smooth and battery efficient Snapdragon 625, packs 5300 mAh battery and 4gb ram.
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Behankey(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
What's the difference with my Infinix Hot 4 Pro sef? Quadcore is too small for this price. And it wants to take on the CX Air? I'll pass abeg.
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Avero(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
MissTechy:

Within the 67 - 75k price mark

I won't call that a real completion price wise

Note 4 is 50k - 53k(running octacore)

Camon cx is 42 - 45k

Though this phone is better on some things is it really worth extra 15-25k (running quad core)
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by jayhk(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pumpido75:
Hello, am puzzled between techno phantom 6plus and Samsung Galaxy A9 pro don't know which to get. Your advice will be appreciated, thanks.
go for sammy...quality matters

Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Avero(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Behankey:
What's the difference with my Infinix Hot 4 Pro sef? Quadcore is too small for this price. And it wants to take on the CX Air? I'll pass abeg.

You do realize the camon cx air runs on quad core right

Camon cx runs on octacore not the air
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by omoalajah(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
just give me my canon cx
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by joe4christ(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Xtianvic:
get the mi max 2 and thank me later! It runs the smooth and battery efficient Snapdragon 625, packs 5300 mAh battery and 4gb ram.

Wow. Just googled about the phone. I think this is exactly what I've been searching for.

Thanks!
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by missslimzy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
love mine too
Deejavu1:
I still love my CX air tongue
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by datyorubaboy: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
this one no reach
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Xtianvic(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
joe4christ:

Wow. Just googled about the phone. I think this is exactly what I've been searching for.

Thanks!
u r welcome. Check THE XIAOMI THREAD in phone section to know more abt how to get your hands on this beast
Re: Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. by Nairalanddist: 5:26am On Jan 08, 2018
MissTechy:

Within the 67 - 75k price mark

I love you

AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) / Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos