Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

"I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick" - Young Nigerian Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick" - Young Nigerian Lady Reveals (1407 Views)

Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention / I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick - Pretty Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick" - Young Nigerian Lady Reveals by HeWrites(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Writing on her Twitter timeline, the beautiful lady said: “I can travel from Lagos to Sokoto for d-ck.”

She continued, saying that no one should come to her TL, to spew rubbish at her, or to preach, “Nobody should come and tell me any f-cking rubbish on my TL”

Pretty Nigerian Lady reveals
Her tweet has garnered over 312 retweets, and over 200 replies, and still counting.

..A Twitter user, Fuad, called her a fool, and a dirty dog, and she quickly clapped back at him, saying he was referring to his mother.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/can-travel-from-lagos-to-sokoto-for.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe

Re: "I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick" - Young Nigerian Lady Reveals by Ajoboss(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Who get Dat lil Wayne pics abeg
Re: "I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick" - Young Nigerian Lady Reveals by amebovillage(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: "I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick" - Young Nigerian Lady Reveals by Benjom(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
...and na im go kee you. Your mentors go all the way to Dubai for theirs. Another attention seeking mofo on rampage.
angry

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIPS : 10 Signs A Girl With A Boyfriend Likes You / [must See] Lol!! This Fan Tried To Channel Nicki Minaj And This Is The Result / I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.