Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) (40952 Views)

SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) / SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Hideandseek: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
joespiceman:
Always River State
the handiwork of FG to make the state unsafe. Wike said it and some fools insulted him

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Hideandseek: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
ChewingStick:

And you must be a mami water in the making? undecided
n u must b a sars man
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Lomprico2: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Amechi, really making rivers ungovernable for wike at d detriment of their people. What a shame!
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by bionixs: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Adaowerri111:
SARS again? What are the authorities doing about these criminals in uniform, this country is becoming uncomfortable for the poor masses, may God help us
SPECIAL ARMED ROBBERY SQUAD! they are at it again
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Datiboboy12: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
a country with bad name bad government . everything hia is bad
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
sars are trully evil i only wonder why they are still a functional security unit..
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by dangwarmai(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Offpoint:
like I always say... I'll feel more safer in the midst of Army Robbers than in the midst of Nigeria police
Because you are an armed robber.
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by dangwarmai(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2017
majekdom2:
who mandated them to carry out surveillance on armed officials?
Maybe their thief. sorry, Chief.
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2017
the SARS in rivers state have always been in the news for the wrong reasons yet the police hierachy continue to turn deaf ears and blind eyes to all their murderous activities in the state. SARS commandant in rivers state has overstayed his welcome in rivers state and need to be re deployed back to the forces headquarters in abuja. enough is enough
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by kingthoby1811(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2017
dis is shit mehn
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Fhowe: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2017
Abagworo:
Nonsense youths. I am 100% certain that they fell out with their fellow bunkerers because of disagreement on settlements. The King should simply ban illegal oil bunkering in his community because it is those doing it that are enemies not the police.
Well said i tire we keep going for the cart before the horse their clans men engaged the services of this so called sars so they have themselves to blame .I go hire sars to kill my brothers now i am making it a public issue rubbish.
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Fhowe: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2017
I JUST FOR THIS NAIJA MATTER SEF IT IS ONLY IN NAIJA YOU WILL SEE IMAM COLLECTING TITHE IN CHURCH .WETIN CONCERN SARS AND WATER NA WA
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by Offpoint: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2017
dangwarmai:
Because you are an armed robber.
Have I robbed you before?
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChewingStick:

And you must be a mami water in the making? undecided
e concern you?
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by DONFASZY(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
SARS nid overhauling
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by tit(f): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
doctokwus:
The police,along with the judiciary was one of the most important priority reforms the cattle rearer was expected to carry out with the change mantra.
Didnt know I was supporring one of the most incompetent bigots that wud ever rule us.
Now extra judicial killings with the corruption he gave a free reign,are now everyday occurrences.
Incompetent,lying,corrupt,bigot giving us d kind of police his incompetence can produce.
A president that can make a police officer that hid in the toilet when BH attacked,an IGP,can not wish well for the citizenry.

Small sense, you no get
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by doctokwus: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
tit:

Small sense, you no get
I cant help it if you are happy licking d ar se of a failed president and on whose continued stay in office,your daily existence,feeding,lodging and escape from eating from the dustbin,depends.
For emphasis,a president that sleeps on duty while his aides run amok,brazenly stealing state resources,overlooking him when taking decisions,show outright contempt to his leadership,if any;a president that lies about his financial status,that is a bigot 2times over,a religious fanatic and is at home dining with and protecting the corrupt,lacks integrity and has shown unimaginable levels of incompetence,is better off tending to his cattle in Daura and leading imps like you,than ruling over people with still working brains.
Re: SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) by ufuosman(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dis SARS matter is 2much, look at d way they waste innocent souls. CP need to do something abt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.