Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards (678 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / 15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards by realmindz: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Our society will be a better place if we can adhere strictly and live our lives according to bible heros and biblical events.
Such as the cases below, the real names and location won't be mentioned for privacy reasons.

Case 1.
This happened about a month ago in my street, a man was caught when trying to use his son for rituals. He was on the way to his shrine where his son would be butchered for rituals, his son was found tied and locked in his car boot before being apprehended by the vigilante groups.

The whole street was on him and jungle justice was about to be unleashed on him. However, he made everyone to understand that what he was doing was according to the commandment of his god so he would be blessed abundantly. Since his explanation made complete sense, he was released and everyone commended him for his bravery and faithfulness to his god. He was the new hero in our street and was well loved, everyone jubilated and vowed to even name their children after him.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards by realmindz: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Case 2

I happen to be a witness to this one, I was at my colleague's place about 2 months ago when a certain powerful man of God whose name I won't mention was preaching along the street. Then some little kids began mocking him and calling him names, immediately the man got furious, told his body guards to get his hungry bulldogs. The bulldogs chased the kids and tore 20 of them into pieces.

The whole street could not stand the gruesome and horrific sight as the organs and body parts of the little kids were found scattered all over the streets. The parents of the kids could only use clothes to identify the remains of their loved kids.
However, the powerful man of God and his body guards were set free and allowed to go.

The parents and everyone blamed the children for mocking an elderly one and that would serve as a lesson to others. They further apologised to the man of God and praised him for his heroic act, they honoured his wisdom and vowed to name their children after him.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards by realmindz: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards by correctguy101(m): 6:03am On Jan 09, 2018
How did daddy miss this?

Very insightful and inspiringly awesome. I need the names of these heroes, I have to name any son I have after either of them. undecided

Re: True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards by hopefulLandlord: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2018
correctguy101:
How did daddy miss this?

Very insightful and inspiringly awesome. I need the names of these heroes, I have to name any son I have after either of them. undecided

Yeah, Okorocha should build a statue for each of them
Re: True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards by correctguy101(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Yeah, Okorocha should build a statue for each of them

Re: True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2018
realmindz:
Case 2

I happen to be a witness to this one, I was at my colleague's place about 2 months ago when a certain powerful man of God whose name I won't mention was preaching along the street. Then some little kids began mocking him and calling him names, immediately the man got furious, told his body guards to get his hungry bulldogs. The bulldogs chased the kids and tore 20 of them into pieces.

The whole street could not stand the gruesome and horrific sight as the organs and body parts of the little kids were found scattered all over the streets. The parents of the kids could only use clothes to identify the remains of their loved kids.
However, the powerful man of God and his body guards were set free and allowed to go.

The parents and everyone blamed the children for mocking an elderly one and that would serve as a lesson to others. They further apologised to the man of God and praised him for his heroic act, they honoured his wisdom and vowed to name their children after him.
Cor
Re: True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards by karlboss: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2018
Strange
Re: True Life Cases Of The Benefits Of Living According To The Bible's Standards by 2kris(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2018
correctguy101:
How did daddy miss this?

I the tell you my brother

(1) (Reply)

See The RCCG Lekki Church Where Maids Are Allegedly Not Permitted To Enter / What Is Being Born Again Of Water And The Spirit? / RCCG 40 Days Fasting Not Really

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.