Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In (6937 Views)

Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Alleged $5m Bribe: Court Okays Suit Seeking Arrest, Trial Of Gov. Ganduje’s Wife / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by sarrki(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Some people called Ajimobi and Ganduje children coming together a Match Making. Lol. Ignorant is a disease!!

The young folks met in Abuja without the knowledge of their parents. The young boy was once walked out of Ganduje House by the mum. Everything was done to separate the love birds but the resistance of the two conquered all. Tambuwal stepped in and everyone begins to see love and not imposibilty!!! The love here is REAL, natural and above all, earned!!!

Love can conquer any obstacle!!!

NB: Stop saying nonsense about what you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Were you there?

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by sarrki(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Were you there?

Direct from the source

I don't give information that's not true

Check all my post

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:

Direct from the source

I don't give information that's not true

Check all my post
Anybody that is on the side of Lai Mohammed is a Liar

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by devindevin2000: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:
[s]Some people called Ajimobi and Ganduje children coming together a Match Making. Lol. Ignorant is a disease!!

The young folks met in Abuja without the knowledge of their parents. The young boy was once walked out of Ganduje House by the mum. Everything was done to separate the love birds but the resistance of the two conquered all. Tambuwal stepped in and everyone begins to see love and not imposibilty!!! The love here is REAL, natural and above all, earned!!!

NB: Stop saying nonsense about what you don't know[/s].

Afonjas dying by fire and by force to hook up with their masters. If you have sense you will know that her mother to have walked him out is an indication...they don't want your afonjas azz in their house. Afonjas....stay on your own and marry your own. What is wrong with your women? You keep looking for Igbo women and Hausa-Fulani women to mate with? STICK WITH YOUR OWN WOMEN...SIMPLE!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by sarrki(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonjas dying by fire and by force to hook up with their masters. If you have sense you will know that her mother to have walked him out is an indication...they don't want your afonjas azz in their house. Afonjas....stay on your own and marry your own. What is wrong with your women? You keep looking for Igbo women and Hausa-Fulani women to mate with? STICK WITH YOUR OWN WOMEN...SIMPLE!

Its a Nigeria issue we are discussing here

We don't want foreigners to interfere in our matters

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:

Its a Nigeria issue we are discussing here

We don't want foreigners to interfere in our matters

So you have manners like this?

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by sarrki(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daniel2060:

So you have manners like this?

tongue
Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by legitnow: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
To be Yoruba is a disease.

Wat u call love, I as an Igbo man see it as going begging becos the one at home u consider rubbish or nonsense.

From North to East and SS, Yoruba boyz begging wife. Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by sarrki(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
legitnow:

Wat u call love, I as an Igbo man see it as going begging becos the one at home u consider rubbish or nonsense.

When I see Igbos miscreants I know

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by legitnow: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:

When I see Igbos miscreants I know

Yeah! Mods and Admin things, i just told u the plain truth.

In Yoruba they call it Ajeku!

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by legitnow: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Us Igbo boyz pride ourselves and give the almighty God thanks for our lovely Igbo sisters that eventually becomes our wives and mother of our kids.

They are number one on our minds for marriage and wen we dont marry dem, we lust after dem. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by sarrki(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
legitnow:

Yeah! Mods and Admin things, i just told u the plain truth.

In Yoruba they call it Ajeku!

Ffk passed bianca to ojukwu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sarrki smoke jubril shits this time around grin

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by FarahAideed: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
So thats ehat APC high ranking officials are doing instead of working Tambuwal was going around wasting tax payer money to beg for consenting adults

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by legitnow: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:

Ffk passed bianca to ojukwu

Story 4 the gods, Afonja are full of it.

Keep lusting after ur Neighbors wife, remember the bible says thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife.

And dat is y, i have decided to own a short gun, for all u demons.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by Intrepid01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
devindevin2000:

If only.you have brain and it's working....you should be more worried about the ways Yorubas are building bridges an breaking barriers thru marriages n political alliance. It is one of the most potent non violent tool to ensure dominance. I know you can't comprehend what have written, it will take a decade for you to proxess it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by sarrki(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Intrepid01:

If only.you have brain and it's working....you should be more worried about the ways Yorubas are building bridges an breaking barriers thru marriages n political alliance. It is one of the most potent non violent tool to ensure dominance. I know you can't comprehend what have written, it will take a decade for you to proxess it.

Epic

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by BAILMONEY: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:
Some people called Ajimobi and Ganduje children coming together a Match Making. Lol. Ignorant is a disease!!

LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD, WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN GANDUJES AND AJIMOBIS IS NOTHING BUT A SLAVE AND MASTERS RELATIONSHIP... ITS A FAMILY AFFAIR

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by iberrylee(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ipig will never seize to amaze me, Atiku is married to a Yoruba woman called Titi so any pigbo with mental breakdown who claim they dont marry yoruba should go look for powode lawrence on ig. Thats just an example o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by shallysgirl: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is that why you are typing Rabbish
sarrki:

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by sarrki(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
BAILMONEY:
LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD, WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN GANDUJES AND AJIMOBIS IS NOTHING BUT A SLAVE AND MASTERS RELATIONSHIP... ITS A FAMILY AFFAIR

What was the benefit those that prove otherwise

Those trying to show big man and masters ?

The old fool wasted over 3million lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by ashjay001(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
legitnow:

What u dont realise is, we're strengthening our lineage, our future generations political capabalities!

Yoruba demons with igbo's luv for money sense or northern ruling sense!gringringrin

Its called an alliance.

A complete nigerian! One tribe to rule them all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by yarimo(m): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Anybody that is on the side of Lai Mohammed is a Liar
this is what you are doing when you post this trash abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by Jaideyone(m): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2017
legitnow:

later you start complaining others hate you. a Yoruba man's marriage to a northerner of his choice is now an avenue for you to bash all yorubas. yet you complain and wail when the favour is returned to you especially over Biafra issues.

don't worry you still have plenty begging and crying to do before the real collabo slave masters(Yoruba/hausa) allow ibos to go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by Jaideyone(m): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2017
legitnow:
Us Igbo boyz pride ourselves and give the almighty God thanks for our lovely Igbo sisters that eventually becomes our wives and mother of our kids.

They are number one on our minds for marriage and wen we dont marry dem, we lust after dem. shocked

the same IBO women KANU said are mostly prostitutes grin the joke is on you.

according to your God KANU: 80% of IBO women are prostitutes

here's the video link for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by Jaideyone(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2017
legitnow:

Keep lusting after ur Neighbors wife, remember the bible says thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife.

you mean bianca the IBO prostitute? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by MayorofLagos(m): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2017
legitnow:

Ahh, olori buu!

Wait make we bring Baba'Jebu come talk to the shot gun ....turn am to water gun. Na liquid go dey shoot out the barrel.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by MayorofLagos(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2017
iberrylee:
Ipig will never seize to amaze me, Atiku is married to a Yoruba woman called Titi so any pigbo with mental breakdown who claim they dont marry yoruba should go look for powode lawrence on ig. Thats just an example o

Powode is not Ibo and not married to Ibo either.
Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by Ejanla07: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Intrepid01:

how can a tribe sacrifice self happiness to build bridges.

awa people's thinking and reasoning is not up-to scratch.

no wonder yoruba cannot stay alone....

wat irrelevant Bridge....

build ur self people will like to identify wit you. atleast for wat u can offer...

by ur utterance its clear our people can only offer prick. and we cant even be trusted because infidelity is awa werk

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by Ejanla07: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2017
ashjay001:

What u dont realise is, we strengthening our lineage, our future generations political capabalities!

Yoruba demons with igbo's luv for money sense or northern ruling sense!gringringrin

A complete nigerian! One tribe to rule them all!

in other words our people re low class group dat need to be uprgraded by crossbreeding with other tribe.

we need to upgrade from owo da shouting agbo-Jedi sipping, ewa agoin ati agege bread eating. amala ati hydraulic toilet soup drinking to the high society class of the Igbos and fulani mentality....

d way we dey shoot ourselves for leg. ehh
Re: Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In by sarrki(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2017
Ejanla07:

how can a tribe get. sacrifice self happiness to build bridges.

awa people thinking and reasoning is not up-to scratch.

no wonder yoruba cannot stay alone....

wat irrelevant Bridge....

build ur self people will like to identify wit you. atleast for wat u can offer...

by ur utterance its clear our people can only offer prick. and we cant even be trusted because infidelity is awa werk

You love spewing th....sh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Use Atiku's Choice Of Obi To Rally Support For Buhari's Re-election / Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency / I Am More Than A Conqueror – Mrs Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.