Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? (21488 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 2:45am On Mar 22, 2010
So ive noticed Nigerian guys (well the shipped ones anyways)

dont really understand the concept

if a woman tells them they #onlywannabang the guy starts declaring undying love

if she says she wants a relationship he says hes bein suffocated

I really dont get it

Is it to do with thier african ego's??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 22, 2010
Who knows hun, who knows. I will leave it to the men to answer it grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 3:06am On Mar 22, 2010
@Poster, don't jab me oh.

I think they are very bad for girls undecided, the guy's the only one who's got anything to gain from this kind of arrangement
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 3:17am On Mar 22, 2010
Not really madlady not only men benefit from sexual satisfaction lolz

but i can see why alot of people would think that

its still a taboo for women to be sexually expressive!

what of someone like myself??--- everyone knows i dont like men

i think relationships are a waste of time (look at all those women lamenting!)

but at the same time am not willing to go all sista mary wink

I think as long as your old enuff and know what you want theres nothing wrong with it

my only problem is these men- what is thier problem?? because you relationship is sexual

doesnt mean u need to start talkin to her anywho

doesnt mean she cannot get a man if she wanted

doesnt mean shes available to massage you when ur sick! thats what gf's are for!

at the same time its when ur clear of this they all fall in love with you and dont leave u alone

im sooooooo confused!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 3:27am On Mar 22, 2010
^^

Don't be funny, of course I know it's not only guys who benefit from sexual satisfaction.

If the guy does not care about you, chances are he will not care if you are satisfied or not, I am sure this is not always the case  undecided
     I am sure you must have some expert lover lover guys  but girl I really am not sure this  arrangement would work for many girls.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 3:32am On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

I really dont get it

question, have u ever told a nigerian guy that u only wanted to have him for S₤X and he confused that with love?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

I really dont get it

*death* grin cheesy grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 3:37am On Mar 22, 2010
na2day

will i have to run away if i say more than once??
i have come to realise naija men dont lik ebein used for sex
i mean its ok when they are doin the usin but thats another story
i just simply only pick up the phone when im h88rny anddont when im not
thats when the niggas call u EVEN MORE!! kai
can men no longer read the writings on the wall??
and then when i try and say- erm well unno its neva really gonna work #butwecanstillbangdough
they keep disturbing me!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 3:38am On Mar 22, 2010
Oy u r u gonna bang doe. . .hehecool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 3:41am On Mar 22, 2010
^^ you no

unfortunately 90% of these aff man

#dontwannabangdoe

they are all lookin for women they can decieve!!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 3:46am On Mar 22, 2010
na2day?:

question, have u ever told a nigerian guy that u only wanted to have him for S₤X and he confused that with love?
I made a point of not being the first dude to post on this thread alas Na2Day to the rescue grin grin grin

On you post, I'm as baffled as you are undecided Which dude confuses sex with love? undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 3:49am On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

na2day

will i have to run away if i say more than once??
i have come to realise naija men dont lik ebein used for intimacy
i mean its ok when they are doin the usin but thats another story
i just simply only pick up the phone when im h88rny anddont when im not
thats when the niggas call u EVEN MORE!! kai
can men no longer read the writings on the wall??
and then when i try and say- erm well unno its neva really gonna work #butwecanstillbangdough
they keep disturbing me!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well, i will be very glad if u can at least honestly answer my question. if u want honest from naija guys, how about u show some and just answer my question. wink wink wink

chic2pimp:

I made a point of not being the first dude to post on this thread alas Na2Day to the rescue grin grin grin

On you post, I'm as baffled as you are undecided Which dude confuses intimacy with love? undecided

u dey craze oo, na me u bait so? wait make i catch u! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2010
na2day?:

u dey craze oo, na me u bait so? wait make i catch u! angry angry angry angry angry
Go siddon jor grin

You don pass your expiry date and therefore your service is of no use to moi tongue tongue cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2010
@na2day how u dey r u gonna take me 2 d BBQ?smiley tongue

lolz i have been mentioning dis BBQ so much 2day i may just have a dream about it. . .am i sad or wat?undecided grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2010
chick2poor u tell me??

na2day i answered ur q

ayettymama:

na2day

will i have to run away if i say[b] more than once??[/b]

just stylishly so i dont get crucified tommorow! grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 3:53am On Mar 22, 2010
oi pweety no derailin- this is a serious matter!!!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 3:58am On Mar 22, 2010
Sorry ma but can u come 2 d bbq wif me?smiley tongue
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 4:00am On Mar 22, 2010
@ YETUNDE

Tell you ke? undecided
You really don't expect moi to answer my own questions do ya? undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:01am On Mar 22, 2010
lolz wat u on abt??

i thot there were alot of people goin??

go with one of them!!

cant u go with some friends??

or are u underage??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:02am On Mar 22, 2010
chic

have u ever asked a girl out b4 and she told u she didnt need a bf??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 4:05am On Mar 22, 2010
I'm just playing wid u jare abeg me under-age?undecided i am old enuff 2 be your aunt uno? angry cheesy even doe i may act silly sometimes as 4 your topic . . .

@OP men will always be men and how many women will just as 4 intimacy ehn?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 4:06am On Mar 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

Go siddon jor grin

You don pass your expiry date and therefore your service is of no use to moi tongue tongue cool

may the southeast thunder of calabar fire u!  angry angry angry

ayettymama:

na2day i answered your q

just stylishly so i dont get crucified tommorow! grin grin

i said answer it honestly, that's why i repeated the question but since u cant come out to  say it categorically i will safely assume u have told a "NIGERIAN" that u only wanted him for s3x and he confused that for love. all i can say for now is, i need to see that id1ot that didn't thank his stars and cut himself a deal, i will give him a resounding slap! as for me, i don't shoot breeze, i will tell u if i want s3x up front in many many ways no matter what kind of r/s it is, causal or not. the fact i state that s3x will be in this deal does not necessarily mean i will feel like it depending if after meeting the person, i still feel the same. those that know me know that, that is a question i bring up even in yim chat let alone in real life. now am i endorsing casual r/s, NO! but i always like to have the s3x question clarified very early so if we get to that bridge, crossing it wont be a big deal. more so, i like to know where folks stand on their s3xual orientation(not talking abt gays or straight folks but what they are open to accept in a r/s)
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by na2day2(m): 4:07am On Mar 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

@na2day how u dey r u gonna take me 2 d BBQ?smiley tongue

lolz i have been mentioning dis BBQ so much 2day i may just have a dream about it. . .am i sad or wat?undecided grin

wassup with the BBQ deal? iight, i will take u out baby sis kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 4:07am On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

chic

have u ever asked a girl out b4 and she told u she didnt need a bf??

Most Definitely!!!!

All she wanted was a no strings attached casual thingy. We call em' Booty Calls!!!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:10am On Mar 22, 2010
na2day u asked me if i ever told a naija man i onli wanted him for sex??

ans; not in soo many words im still a lady!

i do try and make it obvious-

and they get it- there just not happy with it!

pweety

yea- ur rite im guessin i caught him off guard!

lolz!
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 4:11am On Mar 22, 2010
na2day?:

For where? undecided Southeast thunder of calabar dey fear Delta Boys moi cool

Besides Amadioha has alreday impregnated you with octuplets so no biggie wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by madlady(f): 4:12am On Mar 22, 2010
na2day?:

i said answer it honestly, that's why i repeated the question but since u cant come out to  say it categorically i will safely assume u have told a "NIGERIAN" that u only wanted him for s3x and he confused that for love. all i can say for now is, i need to see that id1ot that didn't thank his stars and cut himself a deal, i will give him a resounding slap! as for me, i don't shoot breeze, i will tell u if i want s3x up front in many many ways no matter what kind of r/s it is, causal or not. the fact i state that s3x will be in this deal does not necessarily mean i will feel like it depending if after meeting the person, i still feel the same. those that know me know that, that is a question i bring up even in yim chat let alone in real life. now am i endorsing casual r/s, NO! but i always like to have the s3x question clarified very early so if we get to that bridge, crossing it wont be a big deal. more so, i like to know where folks stand on their s3xual orientation(not talking abt gays or straight folks but what they are open to accept in a r/s)

What a very up-front statement.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 4:13am On Mar 22, 2010
na2day?:

wassup with the BBQ deal?  iight, i will take u out baby sis  kiss kiss kiss
Y doesn't any1 know about dis issh of a BBQ?we'll u can go check it out in d meeting up zone. . .abeg 4get dat1 sef. . .undecided

Can u agree 2 a s*.x alone deal?
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 4:15am On Mar 22, 2010
@Poster and u think i am bored. . .lolz ok.
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:16am On Mar 22, 2010
lolz chic im very aware of wat a booty call is-- lolz

i just wonder why most of these guys dont like it??

hows it right when a guy wants it

but not for the girl??
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 4:20am On Mar 22, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz chic im very aware of wat a booty call is-- lolz

i just wonder why most of these guys dont like it??

hows it right when a guy wants it

but not for the girl??
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What species of Men are you interacting with? undecided.
Dudes don't like it ke? undecided shocked shocked Dem like am pass fire gan sef.
Also there is a reason why it's known as 'BOOTY CALL' not 'D1CK CALL' ya know undecided grin grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships? by ayettymama(f): 4:24am On Mar 22, 2010
men dont like it when a woman initiates it

lolz i mean maybe most of the perves on nl do grin grin grin grin

and act all dissapointed when u say- well erm yesterday was fun but. . . . . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Omoefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Pre-Wedding Photos / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / My Conversation With An American Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.