Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) (503 Views)

Listen To This Pussy Song By Clem Called Juicy Pussy / Pix.ng: I Call Her Rihanna - Trinz Diva (pix) / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
I have listened to the song and i can tell you categorically that the song is a massive jam.

I don't know why Airforce has declined promoting the song which i know will a garner a lot of massive airplay from music loving Nigerians all over the globe.

The song will make a better hit than the trash sang by Davido aka froggy.
Re: About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) by Asianlord: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Airforce1 undecided
Re: About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
that music is headache inducing
Re: About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) by Generalkaycee(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Can we get the lyrics??
Re: About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
I will advice airforce1 to go and learn how to repair umbrella,the guy is too wack to be a musician and his childishness is second to only iamJ and my brother tosyne2much.
I don't need to listen to it because I know it will sound like mosquito in my ears.
I am the most bueatiful girl in nairaland.
Re: About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) by lilmax(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin

you are such a diva eh, such a diva grin

give me a word I can use in place of crap
Re: About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) by tinny898(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
I am the most bueatiful yoruba girl in nairaland.[/quote]

ehn shld we naw fry bean??
Re: About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
lilmax:
grin

you are such a diva eh, such a diva grin

give me a word I can use in place of crap

such a diva mentioned like x100 times.
rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get His Family To Like You / Need Past Question Paper / Steps To Make Your Girlfriend Dump You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.