Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

“I Fear I Will Die Having Sex”:woman Divorces Over Too Much Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Fear I Will Die Having Sex”:woman Divorces Over Too Much Sex (530 Views)

Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Fear I Will Die Having Sex”:woman Divorces Over Too Much Sex by pueshkif(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
“ Six- hour daily sex from a jobless man is too much to handle , ” were the words of a 26- year – old woman , Constance Muungani , who fled her matrimonial home because of her husband, Fani Mumba ( 31) sexual appetite .
Mumba , who thought his wife was unfair to him , took the case to a local court in their country, Zimbabwe .
Muungani told the court that her husband did not take her well – being into consideration .
She said , “ I have endured too much sex. He has sex with me every day for about six hours , to an extent that my private part became painful . I fear I will die having sex. ”
She added , “ I am employed , but my husband has no job but to keep having sex with me . I am not going back to him and I also want the custody of the children . ”
However , the husband told the court not to dissolve the marriage , saying he still loves his wife .
“ I love my wife . I kindly ask her to give me a chance to solve the prolonged erection . I did that in the belief that I would sexually satisfy her and I didn’ t know that it would wreck my marriage , ” he said .
Court Chief , Chireya , told B -Metro that he was working on mending the marriage by engaging both parties.
http://www.hisprideblog.com/politics/i-fear-i-will-die-having-sex-zimbabwean-woman-divorces-husband-over-too-much-sex/
Re: “I Fear I Will Die Having Sex”:woman Divorces Over Too Much Sex by Marshalxv(m): 3:13am On Nov 12, 2017
And you said he doesn't have a job he's doing the work of his fore fathers Nigga is a full time service man.

(1) (Reply)

A Sneak Peak Into Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding(photos) / Booty Play-things You Should Know Before Trying 'butt Stuff' For The First Time / My Igala People Where Are U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.