Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! (1031 Views)

Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by condomuser: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2017
Recently i have observed most girls i chat up form holy for me. I am at the point where i need to pick one as a wife but they all seem to have similar things in common.

I have observed this particular two girls that always tell me they can stay up to two years without sex and they don't like sex, on the contrary when i bangdadadang them they scream my name like never!

What is really going on with these two girls, are they confused or they have had too much sex in their lives?
Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by condomuser: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Mod are you there?
Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Another lunatic on the loose. Girls girls girls. Una no dey tire
Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2017
You're the confused one here. They said they could stay without sex for two yrs. Meaning; they're capable of staying without sex for that long, not that they want to.

What has what they could do got to do with what they did?.

1 Like

Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by walepackage(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Mr bang
Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by Alwaysking: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2017
Yabaleft patient.
Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2017
why should I comment on this stvpid post nowcry
Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2017
condomuser:
Recently i have observed most girls i chat up form holy for me. I am at the point where i need to pick one as a wife but they all seem to have similar things in common.

I have observed this particular two girls that always tell me they can stay up to two years without sex and they don't like sex, on the contrary when i bangdadadang them they scream my name like never!

What is really going on with these two girls, are they confused or they have had too much sex in their lives?
Have you chatted with all the approximately 3 billion girls/women in the world ?
Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by ChopBellefull(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Op d truth z dat u r nt chatting d right way.. U hv to go into sex chat with dem.. Buh u dnt jst ask her plainly. Do u like sex, e get process wen dem dey folo reach der. Nl too taught me a lot abt sex chatting ladies.

Der was one girl, d first day i sent her nude she nearly blocked me on whatsapp. I left her for som months nd on dah process i saw a post by xxtedyxx(cnt remember his moniker). I kom folo process, bliv me dah girl z in my cancelled names nw coz i gat her back down at d end. So change ur chat style
Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by Alwaysking: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:
why should I comment on this stvpid post nowcry

But you just did, smh
Re: My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2017
piece of advice to all guys out there: believe the opposite of what any lady tells you except your mum... lol

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Did She Intentionally Put Too Much Salt In D Food. / Is She Really Innocent Of The Accusations - Facebook Users Clap Back At Each / "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.