Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (6278 Views)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / A Note To Atheists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
4kings:

So your ancestors and the uniformed citizens in North Korea are also enemies of Christ?
First it was Buddhists, now it's North Korea.
Again, if you are not with us, you are against us.

Isn't North Korea killing people for their faith?

4kings:

"The Great Commision", that's what i got to say for this.
And, you don't see us obeying the Great Commission? Isn't it what we are doing while you guys are everywhere calling us names?

Pst Chris was carrying out the Great Commission when he went for that Crusade which got an Hausa man who for whatever reason rolled himself on a bores into that crusade ground healed.

[quote author=4kings post=62555349]
SMH, can't believe i'm dealing with this.
You must not deal with it. No be by force.
4kings:

Why pray or ask of the lord if his ordained plan comes before yours?
Why not let everything be as is?
The reason is, Man willingly gave away what was given to him initially in Eden, now if he wants those things back, he must also Willingly come asking for those things.

He Willingly went away, now if he wants back in, he must be willing to come back.

When Jesus met a man who had been crippled for 38years, He knew how long that man had been afflicted, he didn't just say to the man, be healed, He asked him " Will you be made whole?", Will you like to be healed? Even Jesus could not heal a man without seeking the man's consent first.
4kings:

Why fight against Boko-haram or Isis if it's God's will from the beginning?
It appears you didn't read the Rev. 6:9-11 i posted.
Any Christian who fight Boko Haram or Isis is doing so out of ignorance. Scriptures must be fulfilled.

Note this, it's not God's Will that Christians be killed the way they are being killes, but because satan is raging against the Lord's Chosen and since the dead of the saints is not really dead, God allows satan to feel he is having his way. Lol.

Behead me here and i get clothed with a white garment in another realm, i'll take a sit waiting for time to be completed.

Bros, there's nothing like death. It's just a transition. When you close your eyes in this realm, you open your eyes in another. It's like watching a 5D movie.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
kevoh:

What are your reasons? I think this is a bit extreme and intolerant.
Look pass him, he who is dwelling in him just spoke.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by hopefulLandlord: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
kevoh:

What are your reasons? I think this is a bit extreme and intolerant.

Most Christians would like to see many or most other religions banned too so it shouldn't surprise them if some people wants Christianity banned

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 1Sharon(f): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Beeni. Ki lo fe se si?
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 4kings: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Emmanystone:

First it was Buddhists, now it's North Korea.
Again, if you are not with us, you are against us.

Isn't North Korea killing people for their faith?

That's the government of NK(Kim) not North Koreans, and when last did you hear of killing for religion there.
Most North Koreans are not aware of what's going on in the outside world and are only deluded by Kim's lies, are ther enemies of your God too? This was my point Mr. Man.

The reason is, Man willingly gave away what was given to him initially in Eden, now if he wants those things back, he must also Willingly come asking for those things.
"Man", how did "Man" give away anything?
Is that not Adam's wahala?

He Willingly went away, now if he wants back in, he must be willing to come back.
God casted him out.
He was decieved.
Your God is Omniscient.
Therefore he set Adam up.

When Jesus met a man who had been crippled for 38years, He knew how long that man had been afflicted, he didn't just say to the man, be healed, He asked him " Will you be made whole?", Will you like to be healed? Even Jesus could not heal a man without seeking the man's consent first.
When Peter cut off the ear of the Soldier that night, did Jesus ask for his permission to be healed?
When the demon possessed man in Gadarenes was healed, did Jesus ask for his permission?
It appears you didn't read the Rev. 6:9-11 i posted.
Any Christian who fight Boko Haram or Isis is doing so out of ignorance. Scriptures must be fulfilled.
Wowwww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you okay?
KingEbuKasBlog what do you have to say about this,damn now i'm missing honourhim kilo4sure and co.

Note this, it's not God's Will that Christians be killed the way they are being killes, but because satan is raging against the Lord's Chosen and since the dead of the saints is not really dead, God allows satan to feel he is having his way. Lol.
How can you make that statement up there and come with this. undecided
If Christians are to accept Boko Haram and doing otherwise is out of ignorance, isn't that obeying God's will.
See how you're talking like you know more than satan that has "existed before the earth was created tongue"
Satan's work is not out of God's Omniscience, therefore he orchestrated it.

Behead me here and i get clothed with a white garment in another realm, i'll take a sit waiting for time to be completed.

Bros, there's nothing like death. It's just a transition. When you close your eyes in this realm, you open your eyes in another. It's like watching a 5D movie.
Every religion has their own version of death.
So you're entitled to ya opinion.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by hopefulLandlord: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2017
4kings:
i'm missing honourhim kilo4sure and co.

I thought I was the only one, I like debating those guys cuz they'll acknowledge when someone gives a good point rather than desperately running around it; still remember the time I debated Kilo4sure on 'religion as a problem" or similar topic and damn, I was impressed by his style and the fact that he doesn't troll; I once debated honouhim about Omniscience-Freewill paradox and after he got our points and rebuttals, he acknowledged we have good points and opened a dedicated thread on it asking Christians if Freewill isn't paradoxical if god is omniscient, he earned my respect that day

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 4kings: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I thought I was the only one, I like debating those guys cuz they'll acknowledge when someone gives a good point rather than desperately running around it; still remember the time I debated Kilo4sure on 'religion as a problem" or similar topic and damn, I was impressed by his style and the fact that he doesn't troll; I once debated honouhim about Omniscience-Freewill paradox and after he got our points and rebuttals, he acknowledged we have good points and opened a dedicated thread on it asking Christians if Freewill isn't paradoxical if god is omniscient, he earned my respect that day
Ya, i remember those threads.
I missed those guys, including lordnicklaus...

It's just annoying talking to the likes of the guy above, especially Uncle felixomor grin.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by felixomor: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2017
4kings:

It's just annoying talking to the likes of the guy above, especially Uncle felixomor grin.
U missed them indeed.....

Stop telling lies. So u can live longer.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 4kings: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
felixomor:

U missed them indeed.....

Stop telling lies. So u can live longer.
It's not your fault.
If only your beliefs were true...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by felixomor: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
4kings:

It's not your fault.
If only your beliefs were true...
If only u reasoned before making comments
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Amen my brother , Amen grin

Just mention me , if I get wetin to yarn I go yarn .

My brother Davi.ddson , no vex say my topics have been on Atheism . Na wetin I dey use entertain myself. The foolish responses from the atheists , the churning of emotions, it's all to entertain myself . Don't take this away from me , mbok.
I was right; it has always been for the fun of it and a display of intellectual prowess. grin
My brother, pls think again. Let's convert those energies into spiritual works to edify and bless CHRISTIANS while still not being blinded to reaching out to the non-religious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 4kings: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
felixomor:

If only u reasoned before making comments
Just like you do abi... undecided
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by felixomor: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
4kings:

Just like you do abi... undecided
If u wish
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
4kings:

That's the government of NK(Kim) not North Koreans, and when last did you hear of killing for religion there.
Most North Koreans are not aware of what's going on in the outside world and are only deluded by Kim's lies, are ther enemies of your God too? This was my point Mr. Man.
Mr Man, NK is an Atheist Nation and Atheist Nations have been killing people for ages for their religion.

Maybe i should call KingEbukasblog to help us with the stats.

Maybe you should find out how North Korean Christians are fairing.

4kings:

Man", how did "Man" give away anything?
Is that not Adam's wahala?
And Adam is a Cow?

4kings:

God casted him out.
He was decieved.
Your God is Omniscient.
Therefore he set Adam up.
No, Adam was not deceived. Eve was. Adam was stupid. And men are still stupid today over women.

4kings:

When Peter cut off the ear of the Soldier that night, did Jesus ask for his permission to be healed?
When the demon possessed man in Gadarenes was healed, did Jesus ask for his permission?
No, reason is, the cutting of Marcus's ear wasn't an affliction, it was an act of violence perpetrated by Jesus' servant and Jesus is totally against violence.

If you remember correctly, that man or the demons inside of him, called the attention of Jesus first. If he had kept quiet, the Master would have simply passed on. lolzzzzz, this guy, keep gathering straws to grab.

4kings:

Wowwww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you okay?
KingEbuKasBlog what do you have to say about this,damn now i'm missing honourhim kilo4sure and co.
Yes, am okay, are you?
4kings:

How can you make that statement up there and come with this. undecided
I have made a lot of statements, which one are you referring to?

4kings:

If Christians are to accept Boko Haram and doing otherwise is out of ignorance, isn't that obeying God's will.
Doing God's Will is obeying the Scriptures. And the Scriptures says again and again that as Christst followers the people of the world shall hate us, persecute and kill us becos of our beliefs in Him.

We are to rejoice in our tribulations.
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also...
Romans:5:3

We receive our Crowns on the other side, not here. So, the enemy can kill us thinking he is prevailing, in truth, he is not.
Although, he succeeds in rattling the uninformed and ignorant. When Christians get killed everywhere, the ignorant expects God to stop him, when he is not stopped, they fall off claiming God doesn't care. Sagan's target is the ignorant.

Boko Haram and all those killing Christians are tools in satan hand, when he is done with them, they'll be dropped to face judgement for themselves.

4kings:

See how you're talking like you know more than satan that has "existed before the earth was created tongue"
Satan's work is not out of God's Omniscience, therefore he orchestrated it.
Lol. Oh yeah? You mean YHWH put satan up to his challenge against Himself?

You mean God is happy seeing man foolishly destroying himself by himself in allowing satan use him to do what will eventually destroy him?

This is very Smart.

4kings:

Every religion has their own version of death.
So you're entitled to ya opinion.
Whatever.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You don't debate anyone, you troll.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
4kings:

Yet, you have not been able to floor the guy.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by hopefulLandlord: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Emmanystone:
You don't debate anyone, you troll.
the classic line grin
Okay wink
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the classic line grin

Okay wink
We know ourselves.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by budaatum: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Daviddson:

When Christian becomes what you are suggesting it become, I will stop being an atheist.

Thank you for this thread!

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by superhumanist(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Is Kingebukasblog also butterflyl1on? I usually look forward to their funny threads but of late, both are missing in action.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Lirqur: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daviddson i understand the reason you opened this thread to curb the number of post related to atheism and not preaching to Christians who count themselves as believers but are still living in sin. i understand that your concern is to stop the general believe that most believers have meaning they think it's ok to be a casual christian and still be saved. But you cannot downplay the good works of the like of KingEbukasBlog, ScienceWatch, butterflyl1on, DoctorAlien, GodsMopol, winner01 and the likes. Debates and regular rebuttals to atheist threads of theirs are very necessary so that casual Christians don't fall for the trap that atheist front as if their use of logic is the right way, hence why we need threads like theirs to push back atheism as much as possible. And moreover they're other threads that attempt to do what you propose, just that casual Christians don't pay attention.

So i'd say just as you've suggested, you can create a focus on the restoring of casual Christians and let the debate continue even Revelation 3:16 says, So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth. So i doubt you'd want the logic of a believer to be cold, don't let atheist think they're rightly using logic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by budaatum: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Daviddson:
I once heard the respected Christian Apologist Dr Ravi Zacharias who himself is a full time minister travelling around the world debating/preaching to atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, say this same thing. He warned against focusing the whole of our attention on converting atheists while our own personal Christian life needs an attention.

And he himself has diverse preaching focus: apart from his Apologistic work, he preaches on marriage, how to handle suffering, and many others. You see, he's not a oneway traffic man. Pls let's be wise. Let's take back this section from the atheists!
You have my vote.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by budaatum: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

That's where you get it wrong: they are not preaching to the atheists, but only engage them in endless arguments upon arguments.

If the motive was to preach and convert them, it would have been different, but the observed motive is to show intelligence and whatever...

By the way, you don't win someone over by arguing with them constantly, you preach and then allow the Holy Spirit do His work: the Holy Spirit is the one convicts the sinner.
Thread please.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by budaatum: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

BROS, HOW DO WE GO ABOUT LIVING A GODLY LIFE?...

OR, WHAT MUST WE DO TO LIVE A GODLY LIFE?
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first command.

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
budaatum:

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first command.

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

HOW DO I LOVE GOD? WHAT DOES IT LOVE GOD?
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

HOW DO I LOVE GOD? WHAT DOES IT LOVE GOD?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO LOVE GOD? IS THERE ANY ACTION INVOLVE RATHER THAN TO BELIEVE IN HIS SON? HOW CAN WE EXPRESS OUR LOVE TO GOD?
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by budaatum: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO LOVE GOD? IS THERE ANY ACTION INVOLVE RATHER THAN TO BELIEVE IN HIS SON? HOW CAN WE EXPRESS OUR LOVE TO GOD?
Please say, why do you want to live a godly life if you don't know what it is?

However, it's in the second command.

Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

1 Like

Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by 4kings: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Emmanystone:

Mr Man, NK is an Atheist Nation and Atheist Nations have been killing people for ages for their religion.

Maybe i should call KingEbukasblog to help us with the stats.

Maybe you should find out how North Korean Christians are fairing.
Apparently you're are not aware of the state of NK for consulting Ebuka.
Most people in NK are not aware of the state of the western world, tourists that go there and post their adventure on Youtube are restricted on places to go or things to do and when they engage few NKs, it's like talking to an alien.
My point was not at the government of north korea, even muslims have issues, there is only 1 mosque there and it was built for officials of the iran embassy, so the Government(KIM) is not what i'm talking about, my point is that some people in north korea and even some other parts of the world are not aware of Jesus, are they therefore enemies of Jesus? I can't believe i have to say the same thing thrice na wa oo. undecided

And Adam is a Cow?
Isn't it psychopathic for parents to punish unborn grandchildren for what their son or daughter did?

No, Adam was not deceived. Eve was. Adam was stupid. And men are still stupid today over women.
Are you a woman?
Just asking...

No, reason is, the cutting of Marcus's ear wasn't an affliction
What is this guy saying?
An affliction is simply a state of pain.
, it was an act of violence perpetrated by Jesus' servant and Jesus is totally against violence.
Many afflictions are caused by violence, just like Jesus' servants caused in the old testament.

If you remember correctly, that man or the demons inside of him, called the attention of Jesus first. If he had kept quiet, the Master would have simply passed on. lolzzzzz, this guy, keep gathering straws to grab.
Something is wrong with you sha...
See who is talking about gathering straws.
Here's your statement:
Even Jesus could not heal a man without seeking the man's consent first.
Lol, get your facts right next time. wink

Yes, am okay, are you?
Hmm, i think i am. tongue

I have made a lot of statements, which one are you referring to?
This one:
Going with this, then Goodluck Jonathan was wrong for trying to fight Boko Haram, not so?

Doing God's Will is obeying the Scriptures. And the Scriptures says again and again that as Christst followers the people of the world shall hate us, persecute and kill us becos of our beliefs in Him.

We are to rejoice in our tribulations.
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also...
Romans:5:3

We receive our Crowns on the other side, not here. So, the enemy can kill us thinking he is prevailing, in truth, he is not.
Although, he succeeds in rattling the uninformed and ignorant. When Christians get killed everywhere, the ignorant expects God to stop him, when he is not stopped, they fall off claiming God doesn't care. Sagan's target is the ignorant.

Boko Haram and all those killing Christians are tools in satan hand, when he is done with them, they'll be dropped to face judgement for themselves.
Let me skip these.

Lol. Oh yeah? You mean YHWH put satan up to his challenge against Himself?

You mean God is happy seeing man foolishly destroying himself by himself in allowing satan use him to do what will eventually destroy him?

This is very Smart.
This is actually very very coherent if God is Omniscient, unless you can prove otherwise.

Whatever.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by OtemSapien: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This is why the black man have appeared as the poorest race in the world. Have u met the Hausa man before to know weda he's is a cripple U must be kidding me.

Same goes to fraudulent Miracles where someone will come out of the crowd and start shouting that they can see, how can a full grown man believe such an idiotic event.

Same goes with the people claiming deaf n dumb from birth will come our and start screaming that he can now speak....... And the supposed healed man who have never spoken or or heard any word before starts speaking English immediately, abeg who teach am English.

Wise up man there's no time.

Did I make this comment It sounds more like me talking cos I wouldn't have said more or less.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by OtemSapien: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dantedasz:

Listen carefully I am not an atheist. Why do Christians on this forum have the erroneous notion that any one who shared a contrary view to you is an atheist or an enemy?

Back to your miracle story,I repeat 90% of pastors in Nigeria are business men. They are more interested in accumulation of wealth and performing fake miracles is part of the spellbinding circus effects to accumulate more wealth.
If spellbinder Oyakhilome actually could perform miracles,there are a lot of cripples by the road side. Why wait until the revival nights.
I repeat that Hausa man was planted by Oyakhilome!
you are 100% correct.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Emmanystone: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
4kings:

Apparently you're are not aware of the state of NK for consulting Ebuka.
Most people in NK are not aware of the state of the western world, tourists that go there and post their adventure on Youtube are restricted on places to go or things to do and when they engage few NKs, it's like talking to an alien.
No one knows it all. What i don't know, i can ask. And, i didn't call Ebuka to inform me about the state of NK today, i called him becos he has the statistics on atheist governments who had persecuted and killed Christians and even muslims for their beliefs.

At least i know that NK is, and has always been an atheist Country. How long has Kim been in power? Has NK always been like this? Other Atheists tyrants have come and gone.

4kings:

My point was not at the government of north korea, even muslims have issues, there is only 1 mosque there and it was built for officials of the iran embassy, so the Government(KIM) is not what i'm talking about, my point is that some people in north korea and even some other parts of the world are not aware of Jesus, are they therefore enemies of Jesus? I can't believe i have to say the same thing thrice na wa oo. undecided
You are sounding like the message of Jesus began spreading in our generation.

Guy, today's missionaries are no more as dogged as those days missionaries use to be, there's no single place they didn't go. They were constantly killed in those places, but others still went.

If Missionaries came to Africa and India, and the Amasons is it Korea they wont go?

Rejecting the message is not the same thing as not hearing it. Everyone under heaven has heard, the issue is acceptance.

4kings:

Isn't it psychopathic for parents to punish unborn grandchildren for what their son or daughter did?
God will not punish any child who is not up to the age of accountability, because of the sins of his parents.
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Ezekiel:18:4
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
Ezekiel:18:20.

When you open your mouth and say stuff, be sure to know for sure what you are saying.

4kings:

Are you a woman?
Just asking...
You don't like women? Just asking cheesy

4kings:

What is this guy saying?
An affliction is simply a state of pain.
Maybe you didn't get my point. Affliction here is a state that one becomes without the knowledge of how he/she got into it and doesn't have an idea on how to come out of it, like Leprosy. Cutting of Markus's ear was a deliberate act of violence against him by Peter.

4kings:

Many afflictions are caused by violence, just like Jesus' servants caused in the old testament.
No, they received instructions to remove the inhabitance of those lands out of the land because the very land had rejected them and vomited them out. Idol worship and sacrificing people to demons made the ground reject them, they needed to he removed.

The land belongs to God, So, if he wants you removed, you get removed and he can use anyone to remove you.

4kings:

Something is wrong with you sha...
See who is talking about gathering straws.
Here's your statement:
Lol, get your facts right next time. wink What facts do you have?

[quote author=4kings post=62655800]
Hmm, i think i am. tongue

A psychiatrist will be in a better position to ascertain that.

4kings:

This one:
Going with this, then Goodluck Jonathan was wrong for trying to fight Boko Haram, not so?

This is the same reason you guys ignorantly accuse the Church of the decay in Government. Is Nigeria a Theocratic government. Was GEJ king David who ruled under God? Did he follow scriptures to do things in Nigeria?

4kings:

This is actually very very coherent if God is Omniscient, unless you can prove otherwise.
tongue tongue tongue
Does being Omniscient means He must bend everyone's Will to suit Him?

This is why asked if you are okay.
Re: Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! by Daviddson(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2017
We must take back this board!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Reaction To The Front Page Topic: "Names Of God And Their Meanings" / How To Pray Effectively By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd / Names Of God In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.