Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (17840 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by ipafricaStaff(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2017
How to detect whose a Bleep Boy ——> my own opinion

When I first heard the term “fuckboy” – I thought it was a little harsh. I mean, I get that some guys can be players, some can be assholes, and some can be selfish (all one of the same really), but “fuckboy” – I mean, wow. Then I thought about what women are called, “slut”, “skank”, “LovePeddler,” and came to the realization that these so called ‘gentlemen’ needed (at least) one name to settle the score. Enter, the appreciation of “fuckboy.”

What is a “fuckboy”? Let’s start by breaking down the word. The word “Bleep” is an English word, an obscene word which refers to the act of sexual intercourse and is also commonly used to denote disdain of a person, and a “boy” is a male child. Not a man. So a “fuckboy” is an obscenely behaved male child. Sounds about right.

On Urban Dictionary, the definitions are sparse and somewhat frightening. They range from “A manipulating dick who does whatever it takes to benefit him, regardless of who he screws over,” to “the lowest possible form of the vile, degenerate waste pouring from the proverbial asshole of society.” According to Pacific Standard, a “fuckboy” “is not a dating style [or necessarily single guy] so much as a worldview that reeks of entitlement but is aghast at the prospect of putting in effort.”

Ultimately, a “fuckboy” is a guy who doesn’t respect women. At their worst they are narcissistic tools who refer to women by previously-mentioned unflattering terms, at their best they are guys who make you feel like you owe them something you can’t quite put your finger on, while insisting to others you aren’t exclusive… we have all been there. Anyway, I digress. The main thing you need to hear: stay the f*ck away from the “fuckboy.”

Here is how to spot one of these assholes from afar!

HE IS FORWARD

At the beginning, this good looking charmer is forward, insistent and irresistible. As you get further down the road, you will realize that he behaves this way with every girl he meets, but when you voice displeasure with said behavior, (after making you feel a little crazy), he will tell you exactly what you want to hear: “You are over-thinking it, I would never want anyone but you.” Oh he will.

HE IS OBSESSED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA

This guy is ALL about his image. He untags photos on Facebook that feature you, or any girl in particular. On Instagram, he follows a bunch of Insta-models and likes all their photos, just in case. Snapchat, he requests you download immediately upon meeting, and proceeds to make you feel like you owe him sexy pictures. To top it all off, if you go anywhere near his phone you are out – and deep down you know why.

HE PUTS IN VERY LITTLE EFFORT

Firstly, (if he doesn’t blow you off) he only wants to go out with you during the work week – weekends are a no go. Secondly, he always texts and never calls you, expecting you to be the one that constantly follows up. Thirdly he never shows you affection in public unless no one is around, and finally, he booty calls you late at night. The sneaky way a “fuckboy” booty calls, though, is to make you feel like you are in a relationship with him, so the booty call is your choice, too.

HE CAN’T DEFINE WHAT YOU ARE

When you are dating a real “fuckboy,” you always feel like you are on the cusp of ‘the talk’, but months go by and you are definitely no way near being his girlfriend. Although you have no idea about the amount of women in his life, when you finally do bring up enough courage to talk relationship (after desperately hoping you won’t scare him off) – he reveals that he “doesn’t believe in labels.” You deserve better!

HIS FRIENDS ARE THE SAME

A group of great-looking charmers who are all “best mates” and treat girls like shit? Run.

Connect With Writter On Facebook: Anusiobi Franklin ----> https://web.facebook.com/anusiobifranklin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by iamJ(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
only olodo girls will believe this

A real fu:ck boy doesn't act like a fu:ck boy

Wen i used to womanize, i was the best bf ever to each

topic shld be how to detect unskilled fu:ck boys

[img]https://media1./images/0092085b3ef9eda75b72dab683e31f83/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by NwaAmaikpe: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
shocked

Every boy is a fcckboy,
Only exceptions are gay and sissies.

The ultimate reason any man is with any woman is for the sex.
Having a woman as a platonic bestfriend is the same as having a chicken as a pet.
It makes no sense.

We follow women for sex because that's the only thing they have to offer.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by SWORD419(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
with the above characteristics of yours, u mean we don't have Bleep boys in jakara again

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Donbigi2(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
SWORD419:
k
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Space bookers association

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
lemme ask google

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
He he

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Qsscruz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
These are only detected when the pocket is dejected.. Heavy pockets make girls see the best in you and i mean just the best.. Anything wey close money go open am you go think say na bow leg.. grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Because of the way he do his thing!
Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by silasweb(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ladies will like this
Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by MrGreenMavro: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
My friend slept in class. I took his phone and changed my name in his contacts to “dad” then I texted him “ son, I just won 500million dollars in the lottery. We are rich now. You don’t have to go to school anymore!” After my friend read that, he packed everything and walked out of the class. My teacher asked him where he was going. He turned back andgave her a middle finger and said “shut your f**king mouth up!” Does anyone know a good place to hide, he his hunting me now!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
treason how dare you insult males?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by jnrbayano(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Researches should be carried out on better topics methinks.
Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Homeboiy: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
:story

Come to Cee why bar yesterday and see how girls dey follow fúck boys cos of money lipsrsealed

Children the use casket buy drinks

I carry one go house cos she think say I be yahoo guy kiss

6 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by bennynaza(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Op, if you really wrote this, then your English and writing organisation says you are smart.
But do you know what else this piece says about you...

You are a jobless, social media hugging, feminine attention seeking kid, otherwise known as a Fuc.boy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by AntiWailer: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Fck boys are not easy to know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
A real "fuckboy" wouldn't act like a fuckboy....gerrit! Holla!....
Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by bobo65(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
only olodo girls will believe this

A real fu:ck boy doesn't act like a fu:ck boy

Wen i used to womanize, i was the best bf ever to each

topic shld be how to detect unskilled fu:ck boys

[img]https://media1./images/0092085b3ef9eda75b72dab683e31f83/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude

LLMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Tell them
Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Kendroid: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thank God is not written on faces... grin

If not, we for get bad mkt wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bleep all f**********k boys
slaying continues

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by PenlsCaP: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
praiseneofingz:
treason
how dare you insult males?

Chi boy how far.
Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Fuckboys are the perfect fit
Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Sirheny007(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Unfortunately, this is a poor effort on the said topic.
As for ladies who came here to gather facts, I'm sorry for your disappointment.
tongue tongue

BTW: Why do ladies have to fall for the said "Fuckboys" when good guys like me dey single? lipsrsealed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by epospiky(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Actually they may not be noticed @ first but you're a dumb-head if you don't realise it after dating one for a couple of weeks @ most.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by okenwaa(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Poo of a post.
Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by johnstar(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ok na

Bt why e be say any relationship thread gals dey always plenty for the thread

Na so dm like love reach??

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by chauvinist(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Sometimes ladies can tell but are just blinded by affection or the fantasy that he might change.
Verily Verily I say unto thee, the ways of women are truly mysterious.

Rchibs:
Bleep all f**********k boys
slaying continues
On behalf of all f***, k boys, we say BACK TO SENDER grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by romelady(f): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
nice one
Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Adaumunocha(f): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sometimes ladies can tell but are just blinded by affection or the fantasy that he might change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by Vivly(f): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bullshit.
You can never tell who a fvckboy is till you've been screwed over. That's when you realize. All these ones na wash. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin by congorasta: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share A Experience Of A Female Friend Spending The Night With You / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? / Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.