Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

See The First Coach To Resign In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The First Coach To Resign In Nigeria (465 Views)

Onome Ebi Appreciates Her First Coach, Paul Okwudili Nnakwe (Video) / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The First Coach To Resign In Nigeria by oyeniyi10(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Bello Garba Gusau resigned as Zamfara United Chief Coach due to violation of salary agreement of players.

Zamfara united play in the second tier of Nigerian league that is the Nigerian National League (NNL)

Information gathered disclosed that the players were paid N12,000 naira as against N30,000 naira per month agreed by the management.
You will agree with me that the issue of resignation is not common in our society, therefore, he deserves to be celebrated..
I wish him the best in his coaching career..

By Niyi Busari
#sportspeak

(1) (Reply)

Dubbed The 'magic Boy' See The One-legged Footballer Wowing Fans Across The Glob / [VIDEO] Fans Attack Iwobi On After Poor Display Against Chelsea In EFL Cup / PSG Star Neymar Celebrates 26th Birthday With Huge Birthday Bash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.