Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Men Of God Sells Annoited For Protection, But Move With Police Protection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Of God Sells Annoited For Protection, But Move With Police Protection (425 Views)

If GOD could punish HIS prophets/annoited for disobedience / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of God Sells Annoited For Protection, But Move With Police Protection by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2017
This is your man of god with police security's .... but they sale to you for your protections, annointed wristband, annoited water/oil and car stickers but move around with heavy police security's...... Does it mean blood of Jesus cannot protect them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Of God Sells Annoited For Protection, But Move With Police Protection by sarrki(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2017
For me and my household will seek refuge in thy Lord

My help cometh from God
Re: Men Of God Sells Annoited For Protection, But Move With Police Protection by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Do not blame the conman only, also blame the mugus who fall for anything.

The day that tithe and offerings and donations are banned from religions is the day religions will die a natural death.

In the mean time, the cookies will continue to crumble and those who seek to enjoy the sweat of others will continue to control the zombies and put them on a recurring payments of their tithe debt to 'God', which translates to more money for the con men like this madman you post up there, and Adeboye and Oyedepo etc.

2 Likes

Re: Men Of God Sells Annoited For Protection, But Move With Police Protection by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2017
Saarki for once in your life you have spoken the truth.or just maybe as a yoruba muslim you want to fight the yoruba Christian's because I know you are never reasonable.
By the way I need a job and don't mind been a zombie as long as they will pay me even if it is 1naaira per p

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Sells Annoited For Protection, But Move With Police Protection by Spylord48: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmmm seems people's eyes are opening gradually.
These men of God and pastors need to turn back to old Christianity. This modern form of Christianity is doing more harm than good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Of God Sells Annoited For Protection, But Move With Police Protection by sarrki(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Saarki for once in your life you have spoken the truth.or just maybe as a yoruba muslim you want to fight the yoruba Christian's because I know you are never reasonable.
By the way I need a job and don't mind been a zombie as long as they will pay me even if it is 1naaira per p

grin grin

Am a Yoruba man

Where we believed in freedom of worship

I am a Christ like

I have alots of Muslims and Christian in my immediate family

For the work issue

Just be a patriot and you will see wonders

(1) (Reply)

Tithing / Why Is Jesus Called God’s Son? / A Yoyo That Beats His Wife And Children And Sleeps With Women - Ashimolowo Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.