Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) (41864 Views)

Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is not good
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by caesaraba(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wow. So long brother.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Dollarship(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
he needs to die too ugly LMAO grin grin cheesy smiley angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Gkay1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
since I dey read news in nairaland, I never read good news about delta state. the state don tire me and I dey d state.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rip to an idiot.....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by mckazzy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Na Wa o.

U foolishly and cowardly killed ursef becos of one Puna. Rest In hell.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Marvellouzkk(f): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Oh no Allah hates this, the mandate has been given why not move on with the Holy assignment

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by AntiWailer: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Idiot.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Zhahovic(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
I can never die for love....dump me a 1000 times...
I will come back stronger
Too bad...the guy was just a weakling..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Cooleasy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Is it not when one is alive that one can have hope of getting back a run-away girlfriend or even getting a better one(s)? Now, he is dead without getting the girl, and the girl will move on to marry another man. Go and ask those men that boldly faced life after being disappointed by girls: most of them ended up dating or marrying better women.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by 2winsboi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nawa ooo

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Codyt(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Any shoe that pinches you, what do you do? Remove it.

There are better shoes. There are women everywhere, any spec you want.

He's just a coward. I don't feel sorry for his death.
Fact!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by andyoscar(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
He was a bastard!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by FarahAideed: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
What did such a poor man need a girlfriend for sef ...Nothing sweeter tham single life jare

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by linearity: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
If it is true, then I commend the girl; she took the right decision, she should go to Church and give testimony.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Apina(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
When he for just allow another sperm fertilize the egg, he just wasted the space for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by openmine(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
One main reason why he or any one in his situation committed suicide is simply because he lacked self-worth......
Why would U kill Urself becos of a lady when there are pretty and gorgeous ladies out there daydreaming about U...
What a waste!!
SMH angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Nuel7021(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
This one isn't love @ all but stupidity

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
zoba88:
I don't know how true is this story but according to Fejiro,a man committed suicide in Isoko,Delta state because his girlfriend dumped him.Below is what he wrote....

'Could this be love.? He committed suicide becuss his girl friend said, I dnt wnt again. this is a reality. Happened in my country home. Guide your thought n decision'.

NB: This story was shared by Fejiro

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/man-allegedly-commits-suicide-in-delta.html?m=1
synejiro syneoghene...Oghene ru keme na synejiro oooooo...Abeg e don tey wonders don dey happen becuz OSHARE AND OMONIGHO MATA�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
policy12:

R.I.P.

You wear the shoe and know where it itches u,some will come here to blame you and you names but my dear you know better.

Adieu.
Still doesn't warrant him to see himself take to road no more in this life. There's zero honour in his action....what a pathetic way to see himself removed from this world

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Crossguy: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
You just said it all.
Daniyemi:
This is a direct result of when you are ugly and broke at the same time. Imagine how bad looking the room is.

He knew he wld have no chance at love again.
Get money and ladies will be at your beck and call. #StupidFool.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Inasmuch as i wouldn't want to join opinions, there's more to this the op is not telling us. He could've been murdered and hung as if he committed suicide with a suicide note written on his behalf. Let's not be quick to pass judgement. Police should do their job.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by openmine(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
terrezo2002:
Too bad. Girlfriend wasn't there since you were born. Played with friends right from childhood. Life was all fun being around love ones. Then suddenly a need to have girlfriend and then you diverted all your love to her, forgot your past relationships that have helped to shape your life. Then suddenly, the girlfriend leaves you and you think the whole world has forsaken you. The next thought is too end the life. What a disaster.
God will be angry with such a death.
Spot on bro
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by KingMicky3286: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=62308448]I don't know how true is this story but according to Fejiro,a man committed suicide in Isoko,Delta state because his girlfriend dumped him.Below is what he wrote....

'Could this be love.? He committed suicide becuss his girl friend said, I dnt wnt again. this is a reality. Happened in my country home. Guide your thought n decision'.

NB: This story was shared by Fejiro

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/man-allegedly-commits-suicide-in-delta.html?m=1

The room sef be like hell sef
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Many more men would surely pass over her ........

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by teflonjake(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Joephat:

You av just ruined the opportunity of who God has ordained for you to find you.

Rest in Peace

His words will never go back to him void

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by talk2percy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
At this age and time where women full everywhere in their sizes and shapes? Now wey guys dey even do shakara for girls, even if u are broke??

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by dnawah(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
useless (wo)man,them do am to u?she is now totally free.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
ur head dey der bro.....congratulations on your journey to meet hero's like you in hell murfucker!!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Goldenheart(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Believe at ur own peril..... tongue
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Stanley1155: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Did he keep money for the burial? If the answer is NO.If i wish him well people should call me a FOOL OF FIRST ORDER and i will gladly answer.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
When pooosie is everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI List: We’ve Found N486m, Arrested 28 - EFCC / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.