Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) (41862 Views)

Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by foleskay(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
i swear.. na poverty made him commit suicide.the man of his age cannot be doing love. so obvious its d condition of his room embarassedi swear.. na poverty made him commit suicide.the man of his age cannot be doing love. so obvious its d condition of his room
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by MistaBabz: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wasted sperm
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by hidhrhis(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
he may have put all his life savings on DAT gal....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by StankovicEgeni(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why are people quick to react ! ... Look @ em carefully.He looks much less like one who'd commit suicide for a mere lady. He is obviously not a kid .He's grown and must have grown in the ghetto axis of his state and I must stress that people like this are resilient .
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by kabaka1: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
He must be mad over her. now he'll find someone like Satan who will love him madly till eternity in hell

I don't feel sorry this guy one bit.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Ziggylee(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mumu guy!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by ddapoo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
jesus

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by birdsview(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
No body dumped him...to me he looks frustrated..life dumped him

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by 2shure: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
he ddnt live rich
but died wretched and broke
no achievements
nothing
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Alhkerimu(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
very painful may almighty God gives his family the zeal to bear the loss.
This is what would happen when you invest your all an all in a relationship...
Stop ample spending on a lady you called your girlfriend untill she becomes your wife, some men find it hard to decode that girls are volatine in nature
Instead of him to an huzzle to make more and start another affluent life
He kill himself nonsenses!!!!!
Rip any way
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
is he really dead? shocked look! like he is trying hard to get likes for his photos, people will do anything to get likes on social media nowadays, even if it means commiting suicide. grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by djbussy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Goat
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
I pray that Buhari doesn't kill us finish before he leaves office
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by akponomefavour: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
love hurts but use your sense smtyms
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by royalamour(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God works in mysterious ways.
His girlfriend should give a testimony in church that God has taken away her destiny blocker.

You are a fool. I think you are mad.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by bigfather(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
WASTED !
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by NAJALYN: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
To commit suicide because of a woman. Unfortunately for him, he will answer to God for taking his life; jumping from frying pan to fire. Good luck to him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
no girl,woman,female is worth killing yourself over,she still gonna get fvcked with or withawt you in her life.the ultimate pursuit for any guy shld be success.nothing else matters except family..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Engr1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hahahaha abeg i no dey laf oh, but dis is stupidity.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by uyiekpenn(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
This guy is just plain stupid. The population of girls outnumbers that of boys by a very far margin. Na who no get sense dem bother about woman. Come down to where I am and see girls and you'll begin to have a different perspective about girls especially Nigerian girls.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by otusnora(f): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
e try
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by bravejoel(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
What a useless man!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
policy12:

R.I.P.

You wear the shoe and know where it itches u,some will come here to blame you and you names but my dear you know better.

Adieu.

Best comment ever
God bless ur wisdom
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Orpe7(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Of which the babe go still fvck another man that night sef
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by delishpot: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Murder case.. But since a woman is mentioned, people esp Nigerian boys would ignore the evidence and convulse on the girlfriend dumped him story.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by Akinbahm(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Abeg the girl picture to know if the suicide worth it...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
cut him down and throw him inside river Niger , fish must chop
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by jbnm: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
foolish man.I don't believed is only becus she dump him.poverty dey worry the guy also. rip
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by goldedprince: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
OMg When I dey � from toto person dey die ontop am. Mtchew
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by emmyN(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Likely through. I know one that sent sniper because girlfriend broke up with him in same Delta. That one was lucky he didn't die
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
See the comments, smh. Not everyone has the heart to manage a break up, whether you're rich or poor. If you can't manage depression, you'll lose yourself to it. I'm writing from experience. Based on the stereotype of people like me, sometimes it feels like the end of the world. It doesn't matter what i have or not. Never play with anyone's emotions. We're all handle it differently.
Instead of telling someone you don't want to continue a relationship, sit the person down and tell him/her the reasons why, hear what the person has to say before you leave. Last last you go cry your heart out but you'll be fine. And if it's because of money she left you, nobody will tell you to go and work hard.
Nawa!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / FBI List: We’ve Found N486m, Arrested 28 - EFCC / 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.