Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? (2801 Views)

Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Prognose: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Let me explain. I know that there are some common things that are deal-breakers in any relationship e.g cheating on your partner, stealing, finding out he or she has a chronic disease etc. That's not what this thread is about.
Rather it's about the little things you can't stand. Things that other people would hear about it and wonder if that is enough for you to break up the relationship but as far as you are concerned you cannot stand your partner having such habit or behaviour or maybe he or she said something that put you off for life.

I'll start.

I can't stand someone that makes fun of people who like cartoons. Yeah, you heard me right. Like you come and see me watching tom and Jerry or Naruto and you start saying all sort of stupid stuff like why grown ups should not be watching cartoons. It don't matter how beautiful you are, the relationship goes cold immediately.

Another example is any girl who I take out to an occasion like a wedding and then she starts dissing the bride's outfit how cheap it is or how ugly she looks in it, yet she'll still smile at her when she passes. Damn. For some reason it puts me off and makes me such such person in a really bad light.

Another example : fake long fingernails. When the things look like talons from a chicken and you imagine her plucking out your eyes at night and when you tell her to take 'em off she insists on leaving them on. Serious deal-breaker for me.

You can add yours.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Continuous lies/dishonesty...

I love truth/openness/respect cos that's the fastest way to get my liver... (my heart is no go area grin)
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Kenzico(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
tongue
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Young03(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Asking me for money
Ana acho ihe n'akpa onye na acho ihe?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
angry

Walking about or cooking with toothbrush in your mouth.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by stephleena(f): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
bad breathe..
lazy Nigga,
insulting or condemning his ex
trusting his niggas more than he does to me
no sense of humour..

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by stephleena(f): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Young03:
Asking me for money
Ana acho ihe n'akpa onye na acho ihe?
but u go fit,ask her for her otu abi?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by coolestofall(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mine is if she farts in my presence without remorse or she keeps announcing it whenever she wants 2 go take a dump.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by futuremrzjude(f): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Making sound while having sex with me is a serious deal breaker
Gush!!! I can't deal

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:

hehehehe... cheesy
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Thinking...

I can't stand a girl who can't solve simple differential mathematics.

Calculus, Integration, differentiation. angry. Research has shown that girl who are mathematics inclined are good in bed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by teresafaith: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
I can't stand a one minute man
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by jiksman3: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:

No it's "ikpu" grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by stephleena(f): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
jiksman3:
No it's "ikpu" grin
all of the above bro...
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by NelsonNeo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ineptitude!!!
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Windflower(f): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Not giving each other privacy and a man who runs to his friends and family each time there is a misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by hergists(f): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
- Keeping an opposite sex as your best friend when we're in a relationship.

- Sleeping over at the opposite sex house because they are your friend and nothing will happen.

- Using the pictures of your friends (opposite sex) as your profile picture on WhatsApp and other social media.

- Keeping malice with your family members. Definitely, you will do that to me too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Needing money always it's sickening and it means you will be a liability when we get married
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Kondomatic(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:
bad breathe..
lazy Nigga,
insulting or condemning his ex
trusting his niggas more than he does to me
no sense of humour..
No sane nigga trusts a girlfriend more than his hommies, unless he's not in the right group.
These guys have been through shitz together and you and them have different roles/place in his life so I don't see why this is an issue at all.

Moreover, trust is earned, you work for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
she squeezing my dick after first release saying she isn't satisfied.
shocked

do u wan kill me, na fuckkkk no be wey i fucckkk undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
hergists:
- Keeping an opposite sex as your best friend when we're in a relationship.

- Sleeping over at the opposite sex house because they are your friend and nothing will happen.

- Using the pictures of your friends (opposite sex) as your profile picture on WhatsApp and other social media.

- Keeping malice with your family members. Definitely, you will do that to me too.

chai man don do this one strong thing shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by tessygirl(f): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:
Thinking...

Calculus, Integration, differentiation. angry. Research has shown that girl who are mathematics inclined are good in bed.

I know maths smiley. How are you?
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Young03(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:

otu bu nke chi nyere ya n'efu

she ought to share it
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bad breath.
Anal sex.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
tessygirl:

I know maths smiley. How are you?

wink...

Actually, research has shown that girls who love mathematics are not romantic tho...

lol... I am good dear... How about you? smiley
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:
Thinking...

So you like girls that can dy/dx, that good.
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Prognose: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Continuous lies/dishonesty...

I love truth/openness/respect cos that's the fastest way to get my liver... (my heart is no go area grin)

I don't think anyone can stand this. It's completely reasonable not to want a partner that lies.

What I meant was, is there anything that others would not consider serious but it is serious enough for you to break up the relationship ?
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Prognose: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

Walking about or cooking with toothbrush in your mouth.
grin

Guilty!
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by wh33z(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Omo na cheating oh...i swear we bleeping done b dat
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by PastorMB(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:
So you like girls that can dy/dx, that good.

can you dy/dx?

Let me know if I would hijack you immediately now. smiley
Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
teresafaith:
I can't stand a one minute man

mama de mama wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? by tessygirl(f): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
PastorMB:

wink...

Actually, research has shown that girls who love mathematics are not romantic tho...

lol... I am good dear... How about you? smiley

You should know I am. "heart symbol". You know what it means right? I am listening to a song now titled flora secrets and guess who is on my mind?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Bae To Use Your Toothbrush? / Popular 9ja Bad Girl Maheeda Is Back To Lagos, Shares Photos Of Her Boobs & Ass / I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.