Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 (823 Views)

2nd Term Tickets: Plots Against Obaseki, Akeredolu, Yahaya Bello Thicken / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio / 2019: Northern Home Plots Against Buhari THICKENS …kinsmen Accuse Him Of FAILURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by Jamaare1: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
– Some Northern politicians are allegedly working against President Buhari

– They expressed disappointment at the level of performance of the president so far

– They indicated that President Buhari does not deserve a second term Some northern personalities have allegedly been meeting ahead of the 2019 presidential election to work against the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as 2019 candidate. According to a report by The Sun, the north was dissatisfied with the performance of President Buhari in the two and a half years he has been in power and was working on stopping him from re-running.

A member of the prominent Akida group said: “A lot of our leaders have deviated from the foundations and essence of the APC and we are not happy with that. They are running exclusive governments, non-inclusive administrations; they are running administrations that alienates rather than create greater popular participation.

They have abandoned the key issues that were supposed to inform why APC was voted for, so overwhelmingly by Nigerians.” Another source said Junaid Mohammed and some other notable northern politicians have been having nocturnal meetings and they were against Buhari for 2019.

The source said: “It is better for the North not to have Buhari there. We are wasting our time. For Buhari to continue as president, many of the people across the region will die of hunger. The cabal has hijacked him and it is blackmail; that is why they have a hold on him.

“All the Buhari qualities have fallen from 90 percent to 10 percent, let’s be fair, to 20 percent. How can a Buhari value now that has fallen to 20 percent get the presidency with these meetings going on? Junaidu Mohammed is a medical doctor and politician.

They were the strong forces that floated CPC. Hameed Ali, the present Customs chief, Sule Yahaya Haman, a former Chief of Security in NIA, Sam Nda-Isaiah, those were the people that lifted Buhari up and stayed by him. But when Buhari now saw the light of the day he surrounded himself with a cabal and left all the people who did the ground work for him. He dumped all of them completely.

“So now it has come to time for them to understand they have been dumped. So that is why Junaidu Mohammed Mahmoud does not want this issue to continue because for all he cares, he is a masquerade. The people operating him are different from him. And honest enough, Junaidu Mahmoud, Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Yahaya Sule Haman, Buba Galadinma they were the people who worked for Buhari. They fought for him, they brainstormed on issues of Nigeria and they gave the answers to him. They were his computer but now he has no computer, because Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari and Samaila Isa Funtua are not even calculators. They are all consumers. They cannot give added value to anything Buhari.

“That is why many northerners feel Buhari should not be president. You remember Mohammed Nuru Abubakar, he is a journalist. He has been in the trenches promoting Buhari. Buhari has not said thank you to anybody who has helped him. All the people who have added grace to Buhari coming out as APC…because when he came into APC he needed a new infrastructure that will back APC because it was now an alliance which he was not ready to go with the ACN. He was ready to carry the icing with the cake and leave them with the crumbs, but he needed people to float his own leverage as a presidential candidate. They had to do the groundwork. All the people who helped him, two people complained to me that he never remunerated them. He never said thank you to them.

“They are working to close the doors against Buhari. The meeting is to make all the poor people and the clerics who have been in the bandwagon of Buhari to realize the issue and back off Buhari. I am assuring you about that, because that is what the two people who told me about what is going on told me; that this is what is going to be achieved, and asked if I could give them my blessing. “Some of the people involved are apolitical and you can never mention their names in politics, but they are the leaders of the North.” .Meanwhile, A youth summit which was convened in Enugu announced that President Buhari, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Governor Ayo Fayose were too old to govern the nation. In a communique signed by Maryann Chukwuka, Alhaji Haruna and Lawrence Ozifo, the summit said the aforementioned politicians have tried their best for the country but should not rule again.

SOURCE http://www.naijanews247.com/2017/11/12/north-allegedly-plots-president-buhari-ahead-2019/

Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by FarahAideed: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
The only thing plotting against Buhari is his overall incompetence jare
Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by stephleena(f): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
his brothers are up from their long slumber..but zombies have refused to..
Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by stephleena(f): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:
The
the cow

1 Like

Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by hivira: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lemme park here joor fu*k Buhari
Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by Yeligray(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Southerners how long will you allow the northerners to constantly rule over you. Have you no shame
Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by Paperwhite(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
[/b]"The people operating him are different from him. And honest enough, Junaidu Mahmoud, Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Yahaya Sule Haman, Buba Galadinma they were the people who worked for Buhari. They fought for him, they brainstormed on issues of Nigeria and they gave the answers to him. They were his computer but now he has no computer, because Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari and Samaila Isa Funtua are not even calculators. They are all consumers. They cannot give added value to anything Buhari."[b]
Now imagine the people that have been running government in Nigeria.Buhari have always been an olodo who others make decision for him.
Idiagon was the man in charge in 1984. Well,The north have seen the futility of clothing him in borrowed robes.
Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by WeirdoNg: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Buhari is the only candidate north has
Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by Ovamboland(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
The North is simply plotting to rule for 8 straight years under the guise of abandoning Buhari.
If they pool same stunt with the next guy they will claim 16 unbroken years ruling
Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by Ekugbeh(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Buhari i knw will recontest n win again.

Quote me anywhere anyday
Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by meccuno: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ovamboland:
The North is simply plotting to rule for 8 straight years under the guise of abandoning Buhari.
If they pool same stunt with the next guy they will claim 16 unbroken years ruling
that was exactly the same thing that came to my mind when i saw the head line. these people actually think that we are foo.ls? i don't blame them. i blame southerners who don't have the balls to produce a candidate that is competent who we would all vote for... angry angry angry angry
Re: North Allegedly Plots Against President Buhari Ahead Of 2019 by uwa1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Power drunk northerners.... They are against him because he no longer has followers now as he did in 2015... So they are looking for another with the political popularity to use as a ticket to continue their looting...

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Give A Good Reason Why Middlebelt People Should Vote Buhari Again? / Hilarious! Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Senator Dino Melaye #SarakiWedding / First Photos From Kaduna Centenary Celebration As Emir Of Kano Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.