Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Hilarious! Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Senator Dino Melaye #SarakiWedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious! Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Senator Dino Melaye #SarakiWedding (846 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Senator Dino Melaye #SarakiWedding by DMathematical: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2017
The former first lady and the blink blink senator were pictured laughing so hard at Senate President, Bukola Saraki's daughter's wedding in Abuja, yesterday. See crazy caption below:

Patience: "Uncle D. Shine shine bobo, you musto drop sumtin today o"!

Dino: "Mama P, I think say Baba don free all ya account, abeg release my gold tie nah"?

Patience: "for where! Abeg drop sumtin fast fast before I take my other hand grab that your tin wey u dey carry operate for the oda room. My eye dey chook"

Dino: "I no run ma"

Patience: "Chai, u don spoil finish. Diaris God o"

BOTH LAUGH

What could be so funny?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/lol-caption-this-photo-of-patience-jonathan-and-senator-dino-melaye.html

Re: Hilarious! Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Senator Dino Melaye #SarakiWedding by pauljumbo(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
I love the rich they only argue based on Interests

Why the poor fight and kill themselves over the rich

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Senator Dino Melaye #SarakiWedding by skedman(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
pauljumbo:
I love the rich they only argue based on Interests

Why the poor fight and kill themselves over the rich

hello who are the rich here, are they businessmen or bunch of thieves
Re: Hilarious! Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Senator Dino Melaye #SarakiWedding by DMathematical: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
skedman:
hello who are the rich here, are they businessmen or bunch of thieves

We all know the answer cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Congratulates New PDP Chairman / The World’s Youngest Continent Will Keep Being Led By The Oldest Presidents / Caption This Photo From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.