Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing (1696 Views)

Why Do Most People Tilt Their Head To The Right When Kissing? / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl / Why Do We Close Our Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
It Has Happened Over And Over... The Kissin suddenly Charges Up, and There Is This Heat from No Where... Its Strange, even In A Cool Place... With My Ex I Could Smell Her Womanhood as She Was All Over Me... 2weeks Ago The Same Thing With Another Girl... Whats That Heat Called?
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by RoyalBlak007: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
♤ It's called

♤THE ZONE

2 Likes

Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
heat undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ It's called

♤THE ZONE
Oga Zone Plenty Which Zone?
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
heat undecided
Yes Heat undecided
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by NightHound(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Passion.

1 Like

Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
Yes Heat undecided

u mean h+e+a+t undecided undecided
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

u mean h+e+a+t undecided undecided
your Sense Is Painin You
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
your Sense Is Painin You

heat is when u see a full grown guy creating crappy post, grow up boy.

coolword
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

heat is when u see a full grown guy creating crappy post, grow up boy.

coolword
K
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Macgreat(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
It is thermal
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Sheun001(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mr deadrat sense fall on you undecided
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sheun001:
Mr deadrat
sense fall on you undecided
see Just Leave Me Alone I Have chest Pain and Muscles Ache
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Sheun001(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
see Just Leave Me Alone I Have chest Pain and Muscles Ache

well I see the HEAT has side effects on you grin
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sheun001:

well I see the HEAT has side effects on you grin
God Abeg Come And Carry This Your Specimen that Is Disturbin My Life
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Sheun001(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
God Abeg Come And Carry This Your Specimen that Is Disturbin My Life

well I don't need to kill you again Mr rat

your moniker has it allgrin
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sheun001:

well I don't need to kill you again Mr rat

your moniker has it allgrin
ok. Go And Continue Suckin The Boobs and Allow Me To Find Solution To My Pains
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by pu7pl3(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Do you want the scientific explanation or the layman explanation
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
pu7pl3:
Do you want the scientific explanation or the layman explanation
BOTH
Re: Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing by pu7pl3(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
BOTH
Ok then Google it

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! / True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.