Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. (1691 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Seriously,some girls can be very funny. It is okay for a lady to do 'shakara' when approached by cute guys like deckline,farano,roctation,iLengendd,Tosyn2much but if the tin kon too much,it can be annoying. Without wasting time,let's get straight down to business. 10 annoying acts ladies put up when approached by a guy:
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
(1) They pretend to be time-driven: This is very common in ladies,especially when they are in the midst of their female folks. When you as a guy intend to pour out those sweet romantic quotes you have crammed through out the night to her instead of reading your bible,she cuts you off by saying she doesn't have time. She can't stand for long with you because she and her friends are going for shopping. Nonsense!
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
(2) They size your pockets and appearance: slayqueens will agree with me on this,some girls when they just look at you from head to toe,they already know your destiny. They know whether you be olori re or olori ibu. These kind of ladies won't even give you attention if you don't have money or anything to offer.
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Olalan(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Get your facts right..... it's when approached by a guy they perceive is broke.........
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
(3) They lie to their friends that the guy is not their type: This statement pisses me off i swear! Some ladies after being approached by cute guys like me, seun,lalasticlala still go and tell their friends we are not their type of guy when deep down in their one corner heart,they are extremely happy that their prince charming is finally asking them out. Ask kennygee grin

2 Likes

Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Lordbooster(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Affirmative.
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
(4) They act like they don't see or notice you: I am a victim of this. I remember my tutorial back then, i was talking with this girl and she was just looking sideways and frowning and i was standing there in her front. I wasn't even toasting her o. Mtchew! She avoided my gaze as if i was irritating her or something! Smh!
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Sugarcious(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deckline:
(4) They act like they don't see or notice you: I am a victim of this. I remember my tutorial back then, i was talking with this girl and she was just looking sideways and frowning and i was standing there in her front. I wasn't even toasting her o. Mtchew! She avoided my gaze as if i was irritating her or something! Smh!
Are you sure your mouth wasn't stinking like a pit? angry
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
(5) They act like JJC/Novice: After God,fear woman! These kind of girls sharp die! When approached by a guy,they pretend to be innocent. For example, you try to woo her and ask her on a date, these girls pretend to be naive as if they don't know what we mean. They will be like "what is date" Fear these women!

1 Like

Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by ABBkelvin(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Whenever you're approaching a girl for the first time, put on nice shoe and spray good Cologne.
If you're very goodlooking bloke, you have to drop your ego, act like you're not goodlooking, give her the impression she's pretty and you won't compete with attention as time goes on. Easy lay tricks
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
(6) They lie about their relationship status: Not all ladies are guilty of this though but majority are. Some ladies lie about their relationship status depending on the type of guy that approaches them. A lady is often likely to tell a fresh guy like biafranbushboy that she is single even if when she isn't. She might do this just to know the intention of the guy as if they dinnor know before..shaprapra girls. The reverse is the case when approached by a guy who doesn't match their taste. They even go to the extent of telling you they have a boyfriend and his name is Jesus. grin They tell you they are only in love with their bed and their mama.
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by InTime(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thats Pretty True, Her Gaze Lasan Go Put Cold On U.
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
(7) They act hard to get: This is common among ladies. Their favourite line is "i am not that type of girl". These ladies are heartless. They wait for you to pour all your love quotes. When done,they hiss and walk out on you. Lobatan embarassed
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by swiz123(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Can't believe I wasted 2 mins of my valuable time on this piece of trash
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
(cool They insult you directly to your face: These are the shaku shaku babes. They are really annoying and abusive. They look at your hair style,your mode of dressing and they openly declare they don't date rats. This can be very deep and heartbreaking!
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Deckline:
(6) They lie about their relationship status: Not all ladies are guilty of this though but majority are. Some ladies lie about their relationship status depending on the type of guy that approaches them. A lady is often likely to tell a fresh guy like biafranbu.shboy that she is single even if when she isn't. She might do this just to know the intention of the guy as if they dinnor know before..shaprapra girls. The reverse is the case when approached by a guy who doesn't match their taste. They even go to the extent of telling you they have a boyfriend and his name is Jesus. grin They tell you they are only in love with their bed and their mama.

Seriously? Lol...
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
(9) They preach religion: I am not against this but sometimes are not the best times to do this. Some girls will sit and be enjoying the brother's love quote only to stop him and say "I love you too but Jesus loves you more". FRIEND ZONE. She tells you she loves you as a brother in Christ. They preach that true love can only be found in Christ. You being the guy,will just sit there and pretend to listen. You don't want to be termed child of satan.
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
You can add yours... cool cool
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sugarcious:
Are you sure your mouth wasn't stinking like a pit? angry
Smell keh?! na me dem take use for close up advert sef. Fresh breath
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Skmoda360(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
I drift to that number 5 die and its common with most girls in naija....
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Skmoda360:
I drift to that number 5 die and its common with most girls in naija....
grin grin My broda,no be small tin o
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
ABBkelvin:
Whenever you're approaching a girl for the first time, put on nice shoe and spray good Cologne.
If you're very goodlooking bloke, you have to drop your ego, act like you're not goodlooking, give her the impression she's pretty and you won't compete with attention as time goes on. Easy lay tricks
Baba o. Experience!
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
Get your facts right..... it's when approached by a guy they perceive is broke.........
Read well.
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Illestjackson(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Just Make Money and bleep the hell outta dem
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2018
@OP, you are wasting your precious times on dem, I don't find fault in women.

why?

-cos all I do is fvvvvvvvck...

romeos like u can keep on outlining 10,20, 30-100 acts women put up when approached.

1 Like

Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by franchasng: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Deckline:
(1) They pretend to be time-driven: This is very common in ladies,especially when they are in the midst of their female folks. When you as a guy intend to pour out those sweet romantic quotes you have crammed through out the night to her instead of reading your bible,she cuts you off by saying she doesn't have time. She can't stand for long with you because she and her friends are going for shopping. Nonsense!
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

2 Likes

Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by Deckline(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrNipplesLover:
@OP, you are wasting your precious times on dem, I don't find fault in women.

why?

-cos all I do is fvvvvvvvck...

romeos like u can keep on outlining 10,20, 30-100 acts women put up when approached.
Now i know why you are like this...better no carry your nonsense near my future wife o!
Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deckline:

Now i know why you are like this...better no carry your nonsense near my future wife o!

grin grin

someone is fvcking my future right now. so, it is no big thing.

grin

1 Like

Re: True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. by DonroxyII: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Only broke Niggas experience difficulty , when you are made, women become as simple as soaking garri grin

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Rushed To Hospital After Falling From Bed During Sex (PIX) / Help! Right Action To An Insultive Wife / I Have Never Broken A Lady's Heart..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.