Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government (4911 Views)

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by jumper524(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
jacyhelen:
Poverty and illiteracy is the bane of poor Muslims.
Compare Qatar to Pakistan
Compare UAE to Afghanistan
Compare Oman to Syria
Compare Bahrain to Northern Nigeria
Poverty and illiteracy is a problem, Oshoola Assisat is a Muslim, but how many times have you see her on Hijab even on social events, not even a head covering.
Sometime ago, Sanusi's wife graced on homepage, but she was wearing just a head covering, the wife of a revered emir in the north.
Let northerners keep allowing themselves to be decieved by their elites, they keep pumping you guys with Islamic teachings while they send their wards to study abroad, they keep funding Quranic recitations while their children keep attending conferences in their career niche, after studying Islamic studies, what career in the society would you work? When you don't see jobs and see that you are useless to the society, the same elites channel your anger that it is the infidels on the other side are the reason for your poverty and the killing spree starts and continues.. ..
ignorance is killing you all learn to understand something b4 criticizing... and beside if u were intelligent enough u would know that post up dere is fake.... if that post was written by a semi literate he wouldn't have composed it d way Jenifer speaks her English..

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Abee79(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Walahi is lied . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by iamsambo: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
What a shame. As a country, we need to work towards empowering teachers if we ever want to progress [https://safsms.com/blog/5-great-ways-empower-teachers-build-positiveinnovative-school-culture/][/url] - 5 ways to empower teachers to build positive, innovative school culture
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by rex444(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chinese speaking guys or gals in the house? A translation job offer is by the corner,leave your contacts
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by thedondada(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
I suspect Kaduna State govt behind all this blackmailing just to justify their sacking Pls think this can't be real are they all that dumb

The test they did proved that 60% of them are this dumb.

1 Like

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
millomaniac:
Some mofo will still openely come here and defend this one. angry

You mean some loyal Mallam.. grin
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Professional 'Sniper', 'Rambo', 'Commando'... Make Nigeria hire this guy go finish all Boko-Haram!
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
thedondada:

The test they did proved that 60% of them are this dumb.

60%? You meant 600%!
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
hardbody:

From where did you pop up from again.

I stopped pretending to be a carrot to bait the rabbit so i threw away the leaves.. now i am an onion.. don't cry
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
jacyhelen:
Poverty and illiteracy is the bane of poor Muslims.
Compare Qatar to Pakistan
Compare UAE to Afghanistan
Compare Oman to Syria
Compare Bahrain to Northern Nigeria
Poverty and illiteracy is a problem, Oshoola Assisat is a Muslim, but how many times have you see her on Hijab even on social events, not even a head covering.
Sometime ago, Sanusi's wife graced on homepage, but she was wearing just a head covering, the wife of a revered emir in the north.
Let northerners keep allowing themselves to be decieved by their elites, they keep pumping you guys with Islamic teachings while they send their wards to study abroad, they keep funding Quranic recitations while their children keep attending conferences in their career niche, after studying Islamic studies, what career in the society would you work? When you don't see jobs and see that you are useless to the society, the same elites channel your anger that it is the infidels on the other side are the reason for your poverty and the killing spree starts and continues.. ..

My dear, "Academic chairs are many, but WISE and NOBLE teachers are FEW; lecture-rooms are numerous and large, but the number of young people who genuinely thirst after TRUTH and JUSTICE is small." Those were Albert Einstein's words, as addressed in GERMANY some decades ago (The Liberty of Doctrine, a propos of the Guntbel Case). Its not a new observation, and a major reason why the WORLD is so UP-SIDE-DOWN. The IDEAL of education has been lost so long ago. What there is, is but MEDIOCRITY we are mostly been fed sand which is as well your exhibition here, MEDIOCRITY. What has Islam got to do with it?!!! Can you speak Arabic?! Is English not just a language like any other?.

While this facebook text illustrates a teacher's blunder in English Language, very pathetic. Yet, the TRUTH is, even if you know how to write and speak English so fluently like Queen Elizabeth's Parrot, "chu-chu-chu-chu" its at all not ENOUGH if you can't use your HEAD to THINK like a HUMAN BEING not even like a parrot but less than a parrot. Which is what you have exhibited here.

Funny how, a lot of people, Nigerians especially think education is 'ALL ABOUT' being able to speak ENGLISH. Puffed up, so PROUD in a foreign language while so many EXPATRIATES (foreigners) have been and are still in the same Nigeria, expatriates who can't construct a single sentence CORRECTLY in English while this expatriates are awarded contracts worth BILLIONS to build sophistications for you because apart from knowing how to talk like QUEEN ELIZABETH'S PARROT there is almost NOTHING ELSE the education system really has to offer.

That said, well the day I knew that NIGERIA IS A ROTTEN CORPSE which not even a vulture will come near was in 2003. When a whole Professor couldn't UP-HOLD TRUTH. Wasn't bothered to drag his INTERGRITY on the floor.I realized its FINISHED for Nigeria. What else if not GLUTINOUS PIGS the system keeps producing. Is it not all this "I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH MORE THAN OYINBO" that have been ruling and ruining the country?

Anyway, in 2003 Professor Jibril Aminu lost in an election for a seat in the senate, infact he by himself went to the winner's residence to congratulate him only for few hours later the result was manipulated making him the winner after it was already anounced that he had lost of which in truth his loss was glaring. TELL, ME WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF OUR EDUCATION IF WE CAN'T STAND BY THE TRUTH. Professor Jibril Aminu despite being, one of the best brains in AFRICA, and have enjoyed so many privileges embraced the manipulation, he embraced LIES and you expect Nigeria to move forward? EVEN IF NA YOU INVENT ENGLISH, AS LONG AS LIFE OF LIES IS WHAT IS LIVED, IT WILL NEVER LEAD TO PROSPERITY. There was blood shed in Adamawa's state then and who bloody cares.

OF WHAT BENEFIT IS ALL OUR EDUCATION IF WE CAN'T STAND BY THE TRUTH AND ALWAYS. "Wisdom is found only in truth" (Wolfang Goethe) *** I am in no way in support of such a blunder by that teacher (though the post seems so FAKE by all standard).

All that I am saying is "one result (of formal) education is that students (like you) graduate without knowing how to think in whole system, how to make connections, how to ask big questions, how to seperate the trivial from the important. Now more than ever, however, we need people who think broadly and who understand systems, connections, patterns, and ROOT CAUSES". (David Orr, Earth in mind) AND NOT JUST PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO WRITE AND SPEAK ENGLISH BUT CAN'T USE THEIR HEAD.

"My mother said I must always be intolerant
of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy.
That some people, unable to go to school
were more intelligent than college
professors". (Maya Angelou).
Anybody who is able to understand the above can understand just anything. How systems work in this age of deliberate ILLUSIONS.

CAN YOU SAY ALL THE TEACHERS, FROM OUTSIDE THE NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA DON'T MAKE BLUNDERS IN ENGLISH?! THIS IS HOW YOU CREATE CHAOS. WHAT HAS ISLAM GOT TO DO WITH IT?! THAT IS NOT GOOD EDUCATION YOU HAVE DISPLAYED YOURSELF.
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Pacesetter123(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
SlimSirLim:
Who knows Oga El-rufai? please tell him to give this man two sack letters... in case if he misplaces one.
kikikikikikikiikikikikiiiiiii!!Wot a funny comment
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by Pacesetter123(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dis is sad,yet El-rufai should be cautious abt de sack.Guys,wot even make us think dat if dis nos of teachers failed de competency test dat de new ones to be employed will not be like dem if not even worst?Where were de old ones trained n wer wer de would-be-ones trained?Being indigenes of de same state,i believe abt 90% of dem attended de same elementary or primary and secondary schools,so i see no diff b/w dis ones n de proposed new ones.In summary,all of dem shudn't be sacked at once but...........Lemme go n sleep 1st,wen i wake i will come up with solutions 4 El-rufai in dis matter [color=#000099][/color]
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by nobilie: 12:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Abeg, instead of a sack letter, a sack certificate with frame should be given to them.
He had the confidence to place Kaduna high in education amongst the states in the north.

With all this, the North go still dey rule south. Chai
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by obawinner(m): 2:40am On Nov 14, 2017
he raised a good point
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by dikeigbo2(m): 3:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Chaiii mogbeeee

Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by czarcollins(m): 5:07am On Nov 14, 2017
I jxt wnt 2 blv dat it was one of d teachers dat postd dat...#nigeria politicians can rily scam pple dix days..#mayb one of d governor's media aides at work.
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by daveson2020(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin dead brains abokins, born to rule idiots, using political power to pass exams will only last for a while. I see darkness in Northerners future.
Re: See A Facebook Post By One Of The Kaduna Teachers To Be Sacked By The Government by seunseye(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
®®®®®®®®

(1) (2) (Reply)

IJMB 2013 / FOR UNIVERSITY OF UYO APTITUDE PAST QUESTIONS / Check Jamb 2013 Result Via Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.