Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

A Word Of Hope For Ndiigbo.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word Of Hope For Ndiigbo.. (546 Views)

Why Didn't Ohaneze Ndiigbo Include Anioma People In The List For Igbo Presidency / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word Of Hope For Ndiigbo.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
I bring you a word of comfort....For anyone who has lost a loved one to Hausa-Fulani soldiers, rejoice, they are in heaven. They are standing at the corridors of heaven and they are cheering us up!

Your brother, your cousin, your father, your sister, your loved one, we cried and threw them to the earth, but the moment they stopped breathing, they had gone to be with the Lord.
Comfort one another with these words - Apostle Paul.

Those who die for BIAFRA has entered another level of rest.
#We would stand in the golden city, in the land of the rising sun and our tears and our sorrows would be no more...
We would stand with the host of heaven and cry holy is the lamb, holy holy is the lamb#

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Hope For Ndiigbo.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Months ago I had a friend, a very wonderful guy, down to earth, loyal, caring, a father, a son and a wonderful husband. He loved God and he also loved BIAFRA. He was like a brother to me but Hausa-Fulani soldiers shot him......we rushed him to the hospital.

I remembered holding his hands...I held his hands and I smiled, I told him "chima don't worry, you would be fine"..
Everytime Chima looked at me, he seemed distracted with another realm he was seeing and he would smile back at me......and I told him, "bros, hope you know manutd would lose today", a die hard United fan he was...and he laughed, little did I know that was his last time on the earth realm.

I went back and they told me that my precious brother was no more...But together with him, I shall stand in the golden city...where there would be no more Buhari, or fulani herdsmen or Bokoharam soldiers...
Re: A Word Of Hope For Ndiigbo.. by chinoxstock: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Months ago I had a friend, a very wonderful guy, down to earth, loyal, caring, a father, a son and a wonderful husband. He loved God and he also loved BIAFRA. He was like a brother to me but Hausa-Fulani soldiers shot him......we rushed him to the hospital.

I remembered holding his hands...I held his hands and I smiled, I told him "chima don't worry, you would be fine"..
Everytime Chima looked at me, he seemed distracted with another realm he was seeing and he would smile back at me......and I told him, "bros, hope you know manutd would lose today", a die hard United fan he was...and he laughed, little did I know that was his last time on the earth realm.

I went back and they told me that my precious brother was no more...But together with him, I shall stand in the golden city...where there would be no more Buhari, or fulani herdsmen or Bokoharam soldiers...

Hmm cry
Re: A Word Of Hope For Ndiigbo.. by sharpsecret: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2017
chinoxstock:

Hmm cry
together we shall all stand 2geda nd sing d biafran anthem with our heads high...unlike nizooria i dnt even knw their anthem and i dnt want to knw it

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Girl Kills Her Newborn By Shoving A Rock Down Her Throat / Buhari Restores Governor’s Security, Campaigns For APC / Islam, Arabs And Black Perception Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.