Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. (1140 Views)

Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground / Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. by FisifunKododada: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vote Victor Moses

2 Likes

Re: I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. by shukuokukobambi: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
yeah Victor Moses must win it o. The guy was a rock in both the Chelsea and Super Eagles teams of 2016/2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. by Desyner: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
I am voting Auba. He is way ahead.
Re: I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. by otosa(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Give us the link so that we will link the link to the link. You know ashing grin you got it. Omo awon temi ma vote pa and eru dema bawon. Because I will send the link to my people in the North to get uncountable under age vote grin grin grin I trust them they will do what they like to do most. Call uncle Moses wipe otiwole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. by FisifunKododada: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
otosa:
Give us the link so that we will link the link to the link. You know ashing grin you got it. Omo awon temi ma vote pa and eru dema bawon. Because I will send the link to my people in the North to get uncountable under age vote grin grin grin I trust them they will do what they like to do most. Call uncle Moses wipe otiwole.

grin grin grin grin O sha mo grin grin grin grin grin Here is the link. Lets do the needful:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41890718

1 Like

Re: I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. by FisifunKododada: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
yeah Victor Moses must win it o. The guy was a rock in both the Chelsea and Super Eagles teams of 2016/2017

This your signature wan kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin Oya go vote Moses:

Re: I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. by shukuokukobambi: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
FisifunKododada:

This your signature wan kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin Oya go vote Moses:

cheesy cheesy leave me and my signature o

I don vote bro. Thanks a lot and may Moses win cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. by internationalman(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Even though I'm a Chelsea fan I'm not voting for him. one defender from Wiki Tourist deserves it more. I have forgotten his name.
Re: I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. by FisifunKododada: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy leave me and my signature o

I don vote bro. Thanks a lot and may Moses win cheesy

cheesy Amin adura...he deserves it.

Lalasticlala - abeg take us to the promise land. Lets support our own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Its Reno Again :’buhari Misquoted The Holy Bible On Christmas’ – By Reno Omokri / 2019: Looking Beyond The Propaganda, We Igbos Must Know Certain Things / El-rufai Lectures Senator Ben Bruce On Rail-lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.