Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally (3317 Views)

Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Buhari is expected in Anambra State On Wednesday this week, for the final campaign rally of Doctor Tony Nwoye grin grin

” I am not God but based on the parameters and the indices of the Anambra political terrain and based on the campaigns that we have done so far, I am confident that by God’s gracebecause God gives power – that we are going to win.
“In the last election, I campaigned for only eleven days, I was kept in Court for some time. They accused me of not paying my tax in time. But this time around, I have more than two months to campaign.

“We have activated our structures, I have met all the stakeholders. This time around, it is going to be one man, one vote. We are not going to allow anybody to rig us out. Peoples votes will count.”

On the threat by IPOB to boycott or frustrate the election, Nwoye said “we are not afraid of the threat. Our youths are unemployed, people are wailing and crying. These are the symptoms of what you are seeing now.

“Our people are seeing reasons why there should be elections. Some of them who may have been brainwashed, we are engaging them to see reasons why they should allow people to elect people who they want to lead them.”

Hear Nwoye"

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
don't worry na high kai kai he go welcome am

Tony is a failure already
mark my words
my problem with this she male is that he'll go underground that day when the mockery starts

buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

11 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Osyabj
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

my problem with this she male is that he'll go underground that day when the mockery starts

buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

Bloodykiller are you voting? grin

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Bloodykiller are you voting? grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
i have my voters card (pvc) ready will make my decision on that that day

right now no worthy candidate

once again

9 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Osyabj
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by GloriaNinja(f): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
I DESPISE POLITHIEFIANS

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by madridguy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
“We have activated our structures, I have met all the stakeholders. This time around, it is going to be one man, one vote. We are not going to allow anybody to rig us out. Peoples votes will count.”
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I DESPISE POLITHIEFIANS
honestly they're irritating
na now you'll see them loyal like never before
the other hypocrite woman will go to the market with hundreds of guards just to buy fish and enter Keke while their SSS runs after them
who are they deceiving?
well if Buhari the illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla and his useless vice president Osibanjo the vagabond can fool the likes of ngeneukwenu with sachet of milo and aisha the shameless corrupt prostitute fooling gullible bastards with frying akara
why not these useless hooligans called politicians.

Just this evening apga shared money in front of my house #500 come see able bodied men and women in line scrambling for money not enough to drink two bottles of beer.

i wept for our youths today

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Ohammadike: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Personally I don't have any plans to vote on that day not because of ipob rubbish but I haven't seen anyone worth my vote

So let the best rigger win

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ohammadike:
Personally I don't have any plans to vote on that day not because of ipob rubbish but I haven't seen anyone worth my vote

Yul Edochie Nko?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by fistonati(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Apc rigging machinery on standby.
meanwhile, he hasnt buy fish on the street. Apc's way be that.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by GloriaNinja(f): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
the other hypocrite woman will go to the market with hundreds of guards just to buy fish and enter Keke while their SSS runs after them
who are they deceiving?
well if Buhari the illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla and his useless vice president Osibanjo the vagabond can fool the likes of ngeneukwenu with sachet of milo and aisha the shameless corrupt prostitute fooling gullible bastards with frying akara

Just this evening apga shared money in front of my house #500 come see able bodied men and women in line scrambling for money not enough to drink two bottles of beer.

it is terrible

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
who are they deceiving?

Ignorance and poverty is the cause. Moral decadence.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by fistonati(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
SECONDED
Ohammadike:

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by fistonati(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Valueless society of ours
Funnicator:

Ignorance and poverty is the cause. Moral decadence.
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ohammadike:

everybody i knew who are full blooded Anambra will not vote that day because the election will be bloody.

Nwoye will have his cult guys and his federal might at his disposal
Peter obi hmmmm that man is a very dangerous man and silent killer
I only pity Obiano because as a green horn in politics (forget the governor he is we know Peter obi put him there) he just be confused but he has his own advantage as an incumbent also with the backing of radicals like Ubah hmmm he's in the game

so that day my prediction is
low turn out not because of ipob stuff but fear of this Clash of gladiators
just like Sylvia of Bayelsa the federal might of Nwoye will fail him.
the battle will be between Obiano and Ob(obaze)
people will chop Tony's money but will reject him and also his rigging tactics will fail him that day.

as of now i can't predict between Obiano and obi who will win but Tony is out.

this is my state i know it in and out

lol imagine Tony rigging my poling unit
hahahahahahaha imposicant
that unit na apga get am grin

5 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Ohammadike: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Yul Edochie Nko?

He won't win he knows, he will not come in first ten .

Obiano is a media governor and a drunkard but pays workers

Oseloka cannot even stand on his own and I will never vote pdp in Anambra again

Nwoye is someone I personally have no problem with but he didn't impress me during the debate

Chidoka I personally like but I believe Anambra south deserves d seat and no one knows UPP

Ezemmo should stop embarrassing himself and go home

So on Sunday morning I will open nairaland front page to know who won

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Ohammadike: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
everybody i knew who are full blooded Anambra will not vote that day because the election will be bloody.

I only pity Obiano because as a green horn in politics (forget the governor he is we know Peter obi put him there) he just be confused but he has his own advantage as an incumbent also with the backing of radicals like Ubah hmmm he's in the game

people will chop Tony's money but will reject him and also his rigging tactics will fail him that day.

No be small bloody. Am running to enugu on Thursday and returning on Monday afternoon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ohammadike:

No be small bloody. Am running to enugu on Thursday and returning on Monday afternoon
lol ordinary election dey pursue you
oga something must kill a man but
definitely not on top of Nigeria dirty politics grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
for people like ngeneukwenu who depends on rigging
it's obvious that you don't know how rigging works cheesy

you claim to know politics but act like a novice grin

it's nearly impossible to rig an election where you have less than 30% of the masses support.

in anambra state apc does not even have upto 10% support of the people.

so get ready you'll meet a strong resistance to people who are willing to die for politicians that day
Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Ohammadike: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
lol ordinary election dey pursue you
oga something must kill a man but
definitely not on top of Nigeria dirty politics grin
Bros I like my head where
Person will die but only a fool sees what might kill him and go to embrace it
My polling unit is besides Peter Obi house in gra
On my street ipob boys are everywhere
Obi boys will tell you to vote, iPod is somewhere montioring you
If you vote wahala If you no vote gobe

I dey run go enugu

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

mark my words

buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
You have started again abi?
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ohammadike:

Vote Obiano
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

First time I'd ever agree with you on nairaland though Obiano is winning
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ohammadike:

Jobless as I thought
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ohammadike:

Bros I like my head where
Person will die but only a fool sees what might kill him and go to embrace it
My polling unit is besides Peter Obi house in gra
On my street ipob boys are everywhere
Obi boys will tell you to vote, iPod is somewhere montioring you
If you vote wahala If you no vote gobe

I dey run go enugu
Liar, IPOB's influence around GRA is so minimal, dem no send GRA big boys. Fear fear, what do you expect those of us in Nkpor to do, relocate finally okwa ya?
Anyi ga achi pia mbosi a.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by legitnow: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
BUHARI BETTER KEEP OFF OUR STATE.

WE ALL KNOW HIS SUDDEN VISIT TO IGBO LAND IS ALL ABOUT A CERTAIN STATUTE BY A VERY BIG slowpoke FOR THE CHIEF slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
You have started again abi?
[/s]
ooohh this akamu brain again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Yyeske(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
legitnow:
BUHARI BETTER KEEP OFF OUR STATE.

WE ALL KNOW HIS SUDDEN VISIT TO IGBO LAND IS ALL ABOUT A CERTAIN STATUTE BY A VERY BIG slowpoke FOR THE CHIEF slowpoke.
Is he still not the president of the federal republic? He has the right to visit your street if he so wishes though Obiano is winning
Re: Tony Nwoye In High Spirit, As He Welcomes Buhari To His Final Campaign Rally by Nebuzaradan: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yyeske:
First time I'd ever agree with you on nairaland though Obiano is winning
i am a full blooded onitsha man Anambra
i know my state in and out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News For Atiku And PDP / GEJ, Timi Alaibe, And Kingsley Kuku Are The Real Owners Of Air Peace - EFCC / Ihedioha Hires Kanu Agabi SAN,29 Other Lawyers For Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.